- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
58 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 58
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful beach! Yes, it gets really crowded but if you can look past it this has to be one of the best beaches in Turkey! Be aware that the undertow does get very strong as does the current, but there is a line for you to hold onto when you go farther out in the water.Written 1 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped by going from Patara to Kas. Amazing views but there is a lot of garbage around. Thereis no direct transportation option by car.Written 6 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gréât beach and nice ambiance! Prices were correct and the water was in a diving area! I highly recommend it.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Stunning amphitheater, mainly in its original state with small renovations which dont jump out at you. There a better sites around but this one definitely worth a visit. Take some drinks and snacks and watch the sunset.Written 6 September 2022
- Small beach with restaurants on it. Water is cold in some places at the sea. Have lifeguard, and lots of people with kids.Written 11 August 2020
- Akcagerme Beach lies near Kaş Marina. It is a very colourful place, which profits a lot from the surrounding scenery, the bay and its little islands. Luckily, it is not as overrun as, e.g. Kaputaş Plaji, and its infrastructure is more than satisfactory.Written 29 August 2021
- A thorough visit to Patara Antik Kent needs a lot of time. The ruins are spread over a vast area, and there is really a lot to see. The entrance fees (they comprise the access to the beach) have to be paid before the ancient city gate. Then you can drive your car to the parking lot, walk back and explore the ruins.
In the olden days Patara was the most important port of Likya. It lay in fertile Xanthos Valley. According to ongoing excavations it is probable that the town existed as far back as the 7th century BC, but even a Hittite king is reported to have sacrificed to the gods in that region. Patara opened its gates when Alexander the Great’s troops were approaching. Thus the elders prevented its destruction. Patara played an important political part as the head of the other Likyan towns. Common meetings were held in the Assembly Hall. Patara’s harbour was the harbour of the Likyan League. Under Roman occupation it turned into the Romans’ naval base. From Patara Anatolian corn was transported to Rome. Saint Paul sailed from here to Rome. Emperor Hadrianus had a big granary built, rests of which can still be visited. Apart from Patara’s political relevance it was also an influential religious centre, comparable to Delos in Greece, because legends said that God Apollon had been born here. In the Byzantine era Patara’s famous harbour silted up. Gradually but slowly the whole town was buried under sand and had to be given up.
I started my walk at the triumph arch and went over to the harbour baths. The group of huge palm trees standing next to them made me feel like in Egypt. A stadiasmos (kind of milestone) and churches have been dug up as well as more baths, the stoa, a temple and the Byzantine fortress. The amphitheater was once covered with sand, but it is completely free from it now. If you want to, you can climb up to the top, I did not because it seemed a bit too steep for me. Instead, I preferred to cross over to the ekklesiasterion, known as the biggest government building in Anatolia. It was recently renovated by the Turkish government and is certainly worth a visit.Written 31 August 2021
- My fav beach in Kaş. Chill, convenient, everything is in order. View is nice, the foods and drinks are fine.
Shower is next to the sea, the crew is kind and helpful. You need to spend min. TRY 250 during the day to use the facilities in the beach (umbrellas etc.). You can relax and chill here all day. My only criticism is that the music is too loud after around 2 pm but there is no quiet place/beach in Kaş after those hours, so it is OK.Written 3 September 2022
- Great day trip, the captain pulls in to amazing bays for some Mediterranean swimming. The day is well organised and the staff attentive and helpful. The restaurant is lovely. An amazing day.Written 28 September 2022
- The boat was not too crawded and there was not a music (which is very common in boat trips) so you can have a boat trip within a serenity. The food was very good and delicious. If you looking for a boat trip in Kas I really recommend Bermuda.
Many thanks to Bermuda family for a nice boat trip day.Written 27 September 2022
- We have been going to Turkey for years with a days boat trip being the highlight of our holiday. Ever time we saw a gullet we would say we must do that some time. So this year we took the plunge and we weren’t disappointed. The Captain and his brother were well organised and kept in touch planning our trip. The food was excellent and they were very attentive to our needs, so friendly This was a wonderfully relaxing week visiting different coves each day and evening with time to do paddle boarding and snorkelling. Thoroughly enjoyed it.Written 15 July 2022
- Cannot agree more with the 5* reviews. Best boat trip yet. Friendly and the best food in Kas (that includes the town's retauraunts). We have stayed in Kas 4 times now, each for 14 days.Written 10 September 2022
- What a great day out! The boat is perfect with lots of space to relax and lie down under the shade. Lunch was very generous and incredibly tasty.
Ali and Fatma took us round a number of stunning swimming spots during the day, & most of the time we were the only ones there. We even saw a turtle!
Price is very reasonable for the whole day experience .
Would absolutely recommend this experience to anyone in Kas!!Written 16 September 2022
- Brilliant company. they have a large boat but never fill it to capacity. So there were enough sun beds on the deck and seats in the cabin for everyone to have one of each. You dd not have to 'save' your spot. Great crew, great food, great communication. Highly recommend.Written 27 September 2022
- Had an excellent day with Barbaros who was a truly excellent guide for the sea kayaking day to visit the sunken City of Kekova. Barbaros was a engaging and funny guide and provided a great narrative to the day which included three c.3Km kayaking sessions intertwined with welcome swimming breaks and a lunch of salad and chicken kebabs. Highly recommend trip and would recommend Barbaros to anyone visiting the area on holiday.Written 16 September 2022