- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 32
What travellers are saying
- We came to this beach using motorcycle since it’s far from Kaş center.
To park, the only possibility is at the sides of the road.
For cars is difficult finding place. For motorcycles it’s easy since they occupy less space.
We went here around 4pm. Already some people were going away, but it was still so crowded.
To access the beach, you have to go down from three ramps of stairs, so it’s not accessible to people with disabilities.
The beach is divided in two sides.
The closes side to the stairs is where you can rent sunbeds and umbrellas.
The other side you can bring sea things from home and you don’t have to pay anything.
The water was warm and around 5pm waves came.
There is a small restaurant where you can eat and for free, you can use showers and changing rooms.
We recommend this place, at least for one time, if you never went.Written 9 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped by going from Patara to Kas. Amazing views but there is a lot of garbage around. Thereis no direct transportation option by car.Written 6 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great service, beautiful day! It was a beautiful trip , great views , really worth the value.I would certainly recommend it .Written 10 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great tour and beautiful location, lunch and tea felt very high end and tasted amazing. Boat captain could be a bit friendlier but otherwise an amazing experience.Written 11 November 2022
- Cannot agree more with the 5* reviews. Best boat trip yet. Friendly and the best food in Kas (that includes the town's retauraunts). We have stayed in Kas 4 times now, each for 14 days.Written 10 September 2022
- Excellent day trip on boat starting with bus transport out of Kas, Turkey. Our guide, Dogu, was professional, humorous and attentive to the guests. The lunch provided was very good. Allowed for several swim stops, exploration and all around wonderful day trip. We felt the amount charged was very reasonable which included a great lunch. After having done this kind of day boat excursion in several other places this Summer this was by far the best. We highly recommend booking with Xanthos based in Kas, Turkey.Written 28 October 2022
- Batin boat tour is great! My husband and my best friend have been visiting kas for more than a decade ever summer, and they know all the local people. Ali Kaptan is always their first choice for a small group boat tour. It was my third time in Kas but this time we did the boat tour with Ali Kaptan twice because it was amazing. He is very friendly and welcoming. He knows quiet swimming spots with wonderful views, food is fresh and great, service is great. You will not be disappointed. We live in the US, we always suggest Ali Kaptan to our friends when they visit Kas.Written 27 October 2022
- Great way to experience different locations around Kas, particularly Kekova Island. Nice swimming spots, great views and tasty lunch. The staff was super nice. Highly recommended.Written 19 November 2022
- I had originally planned to dive with a different, very popular shop but was not impressed by their set-up and amount of people they were jamming into the boat. I approached Ugur and Onur about going diving with Baracuda and it was one of the best decisions I made in Kas. Ugur and Onur are super personable and kind and are very willing to work around your schedule to take you out diving. Their equipment was great and they were very knowledgeable and helpful and took pics of our dive for free. They even helped me get rescue certified that weekend! Easily one of the highlights of my trip. I highly recommend.Written 22 October 2022
- Fantastic day and great value for a private excursion. The lunch was the best I had in Kas. The captain and his wife were amiable and ensured we were happy. I highly recommend this experience; it was my favorite.Written 28 October 2022
- Outstanding staff service and incredible food for lunch each day on the boat as part of our SwimTrek swimming holiday. Highly recommend 🙌 the food was better than many restaurants we tried in KasWritten 10 September 2022
- Sea near Kas is amazing as well as Ismail’s boat trip. Ismail with Alia are very welcoming nice people. Food was delicious. Wonderful boat, views and swimming.
It was pleasure to spend time with this people 😊Written 2 November 2022
- What a fantastic private day boat tour!!! Thank you so much to Cpt Durmuş! We hired the boat as a small family for 8 hours and we loved every second! By far the best day from our holiday! We had over 5 stops in different places for swimming and snorkeling and the most beautiful lunch was prepared on board for us! I honestly can't recommend this enough and thank you so much to our Captain for a wonderful day and memories made!Written 12 July 2022
- Wow! Captain Mehmet accommodated our special request for our trip around the waters of Kaş. Crystal clear seas of many amazing shades of blue. And chef Aysha provided such a beautiful lunch, home-cooked, with freshly-caught fish and many other dishes. What a magical day, lovely people, totally recommended.Written 11 September 2022
- Absolutely brilliant in every way. Lots of personal space. Very chilled day and well organized. Lunch was simple food done amazingly- chicken skewers cooked fresh on the BBQ and salads. The captain navigated some pretty choppy waters at the end of the day with grace and skill. Could not recommend this company enough. 100 percent brilliant 👏Written 17 August 2022