- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
45 places sorted by traveller favourites
Parasailing & Paragliding • Canyoning & Rappelling Tours
Showing results 1-30 of 45
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful beach! Yes, it gets really crowded but if you can look past it this has to be one of the best beaches in Turkey! Be aware that the undertow does get very strong as does the current, but there is a line for you to hold onto when you go farther out in the water.Written 1 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped by going from Patara to Kas. Amazing views but there is a lot of garbage around. Thereis no direct transportation option by car.Written 6 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A thorough visit to Patara Antik Kent needs a lot of time. The ruins are spread over a vast area, and there is really a lot to see. The entrance fees (they comprise the access to the beach) have to be paid before the ancient city gate. Then you can drive your car to the parking lot, walk back and explore the ruins.
In the olden days Patara was the most important port of Likya. It lay in fertile Xanthos Valley. According to ongoing excavations it is probable that the town existed as far back as the 7th century BC, but even a Hittite king is reported to have sacrificed to the gods in that region. Patara opened its gates when Alexander the Great’s troops were approaching. Thus the elders prevented its destruction. Patara played an important political part as the head of the other Likyan towns. Common meetings were held in the Assembly Hall. Patara’s harbour was the harbour of the Likyan League. Under Roman occupation it turned into the Romans’ naval base. From Patara Anatolian corn was transported to Rome. Saint Paul sailed from here to Rome. Emperor Hadrianus had a big granary built, rests of which can still be visited. Apart from Patara’s political relevance it was also an influential religious centre, comparable to Delos in Greece, because legends said that God Apollon had been born here. In the Byzantine era Patara’s famous harbour silted up. Gradually but slowly the whole town was buried under sand and had to be given up.
I started my walk at the triumph arch and went over to the harbour baths. The group of huge palm trees standing next to them made me feel like in Egypt. A stadiasmos (kind of milestone) and churches have been dug up as well as more baths, the stoa, a temple and the Byzantine fortress. The amphitheater was once covered with sand, but it is completely free from it now. If you want to, you can climb up to the top, I did not because it seemed a bit too steep for me. Instead, I preferred to cross over to the ekklesiasterion, known as the biggest government building in Anatolia. It was recently renovated by the Turkish government and is certainly worth a visit.Written 31 August 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great day trip, the captain pulls in to amazing bays for some Mediterranean swimming. The day is well organised and the staff attentive and helpful. The restaurant is lovely. An amazing day.Written 28 September 2022
- The boat was not too crawded and there was not a music (which is very common in boat trips) so you can have a boat trip within a serenity. The food was very good and delicious. If you looking for a boat trip in Kas I really recommend Bermuda.
Many thanks to Bermuda family for a nice boat trip day.Written 27 September 2022
- Cannot agree more with the 5* reviews. Best boat trip yet. Friendly and the best food in Kas (that includes the town's retauraunts). We have stayed in Kas 4 times now, each for 14 days.Written 10 September 2022
- Brilliant company. they have a large boat but never fill it to capacity. So there were enough sun beds on the deck and seats in the cabin for everyone to have one of each. You dd not have to 'save' your spot. Great crew, great food, great communication. Highly recommend.Written 27 September 2022
- Had an excellent day with Barbaros who was a truly excellent guide for the sea kayaking day to visit the sunken City of Kekova. Barbaros was a engaging and funny guide and provided a great narrative to the day which included three c.3Km kayaking sessions intertwined with welcome swimming breaks and a lunch of salad and chicken kebabs. Highly recommend trip and would recommend Barbaros to anyone visiting the area on holiday.Written 16 September 2022
- Great food, swimming spots and atmosphere. Highly recommend and will come back again. Well priced for the value.Written 25 September 2022
- Outstanding staff service and incredible food for lunch each day on the boat as part of our SwimTrek swimming holiday. Highly recommend 🙌 the food was better than many restaurants we tried in KasWritten 10 September 2022
- A memorable experience!
Captain is friendly and offered different options for us I have a kid of 6 y.o with us.
Catarman is well equipped, well maintained like new.
Foods onboard is one of the best we had in KAS. The fish is so juicy fresh!
Overall a nice nice experience and it is highly recommended! One of the to do list in KAS.Written 29 August 2022
- Well it was my first self-guided hiking trip. I hiked 150km Lycian Way. I used Amber Travel for support. They are amazing, honest, reliable, punctual all the time from the moment I got the airport in Turkey
My support was Mrs. Yesim. Which did her best answered me back the moment I contacted her.
I also liked the programme that been done and implemented perfectly can’t complain about anything or any person. Highly recommendWritten 29 September 2022
- Best freediving school and community in Kaş and most likely whole Turkey. Just completed a series of open water trainings with Adnan, the founder, owner and the main coach of Life Aquatic and my experience was beyond all expectations. Adnan is very professional, attentive and always makes you feel safe and supported. The school attracted a community of amazing people - trainers, students and competing athletes, so having your training with Life Aquatic you will also get a chance to meet other freedivers and share your deep experience as well as out of water fun with the like-minded crowd - and i know for a fact this part is missing with most of independent trainers - as I talked to other people in Kaş taking their trainings elsewhere. Another point worth noting is the location of the school - in a beautiful private camping area - safe, chill and with good service. Highly recommended. Can’t wait to come back to Kaş and train with Adnan and his crew again!Written 1 September 2022
- We have a great diving experience as a family with Ege Barakuda team today. We first went to canyon and Dimitri wreck and then C-47 plane. My son did his first scuba diving with our instructor Uğur and it was a great experience for him and for me as well. Thanks for the great experience and highly recommended.Written 25 August 2022
- Great boat and lovely people! ❤️🏻
This sweet family will take you on a whole day trip and make you a great lunch (15 courses of food). They also make you tea and a fruit plate. Cold drinks are available on board.
We loved it so much we went for 2 days straight!
Big love!Written 22 August 2022