What travellers are saying
- When we first saw the beach from the road above we were amazed by the colour and the view. And there is much less rubbish on this beach compared to others like Calis. But the sun beds are hard plastic which I found too uncomfortable.Written 8 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped by going from Patara to Kas. Amazing views but there is a lot of garbage around. Thereis no direct transportation option by car.Written 6 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A walk back in time to see how our forefathers enjoyed it mean, place to share their ideas and conduct a play for the children to enjoy. You will definitely enjoy this place beautiful part of Turkey Kas is definitely a place to be.Written 9 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Outstanding service! First time came in the store I was amazed by the highly professional customer service and of course all interesting items for sale. Owners do speak English so we communicated easy. I'm very pleased from my visit. I bought a backgammon handmade. A big bargain price-quality. The store has a second floor were are all the vases and many tiles. You also can see Aladin's lamp 😉.
You don't need other gift shop.
You will find something in this store as a pleasure for your eyes.Written 12 September 2023
- Nice day at this beach, sun beds were reasonably priced.
Sea was lovely and clear easy to get in and out of,
It’s a bit crowded but this is understandable as its the main beach for the area.
Food and drink was reasonably priced and we were well looked after.Written 3 September 2023
- You will find this tomb when you walk by the bazar. Is very well preserved and worth to take a look.Written 6 November 2020
- The area to walk around is much bigger than Letoon or Xanthos. With the entrance fee you could visit both here and the beach.Written 8 November 2023
- This was a fun beach for the kids because they had the option of the waterslides too! You do pay for them but they had endless fun so it was worth the money.
Beach was quite busy.
Cafe nothing interesting.. chips, burger etc.Written 5 September 2023
- If you are in Kas, you are almost discovered that finding sandy beaches in the town is not an easy job. Thus, my favourite is Buyuk Cakil Beach. However, if you are at the cafe nearby the "Kucuk Cakil/Little Pebble Beach", you can be beneficiary to make a brief swimming at the small bay. According to me, it is just for refreshing. In terms of sun bathing as well as eating and drinking somethings, tht beach area can be eligible.Written 22 January 2020
- Without a doubt, the best bar in Kas. The warmest and most attentive staff- always quick to find you a seat, even though it is most often packed out. The drinks are great, location is second to none, and the playlist is superb. The owner, Haldan, is a gem of a man, always quick to engage with my teenagers, and Ipek is always quick to bring out bowl after bowl of popcorn. These are the kindest, most welcoming people- don’t ever change!Written 10 October 2023
- Best, fast and comfortable. Very polite service. Accurate on time! Driver was very nice and stoped whenever we neededWritten 26 November 2023
- I want to point out the exceptional treatment by the masseuse at the spa Marin, Mr. Serdar and Mrs. Zeliz (spelling ?), who offered a chiropractic massage that was rejuvenating. They are exceptionally talented and well worth the visit to the spa.Written 19 September 2023
- The best bar /club and place to hang out after dinner. If you need to relax and have great coctails or drinks. Here it is. You gotta go to queen barWritten 12 September 2023
- Amber Travel booked this cooking class into our itinerary on their customized tour of Turkey. We were 4 couples traveling together that thoroughly enjoyed this experience of learning to cook meze at Christine and Cunyet's lovely home in the hills above Kas. A unique experience in the shade of their outdoor kitchen. The food was plentiful and delicious. This was the first cooking class experience for 3 of the men and they felt comfortable in the relaxed atmosphere Christine has created. There were plenty of laughs. We can highly recommend her class on all levels, for a fun experience, education in what ingredients make up the mezes of Turkish cuisine, a shared delicious meal and value. Many thanks Christine, Cunyet and Bashar.Written 3 November 2023
- Fantastic pieces of jewellery and very affordable. I couldn't decide so I got them all. The service was outstanding!
I will be back and telling my friends.Written 11 September 2019