- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- We used this service many times. Wery good. every time exactly on time. very careful drivers. convenient booking. I recommend.Written 27 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Profesional service for a reasanoble price. They give you al the information needed. The car was good as wel as everything else.Written 20 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Havakas agency through our friend‘s recommendation. Taha welcomed us very warm, his friendly&positive attitude and smiling face took our attention. First he introduced their boat tours to us very professional with ppt slides from flat screen in their nice air conditioned office. We bought a tour for four and the day after we were there to start. From begining to end I can say it was the best ever. The tour was with a guide who explained us every single detail regarding the area. Swimming stops on the bays were amazing, food was really delicious and better than all boat tours I had till today. I would highly recommend this tour whoever want to have a great day on the sea. Please find Taha in the office of Havakas Kas and see the difference&professionalism.Written 1 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We are regular visitors to Kalkan and this year we decided to include a boating holiday from Kas. We could not have chosen a better boat. Emrah and Erhan are fabulous hosts. Nothing is too much trouble. Quality of the food is first class. We visited beautiful bays, saw sunken city, paddle board and even had a go at fishing. 7 nights sleeping under the stars truly magical. We cannot recommend Emrah and Erhan highly enough. Thank u guys, we will be back!Written 26 September 2023
- Although vehicle was fine and the departure on time, the driving was absolutely reckless (speeding, overtaking where is not even allowed to, no security distance with the vehicles ahead, etc...) And led to a 20 min early arrival but with no way to stay quiet in the van for 2+ hoursWritten 29 July 2021
- We wanted to do a one day trip during our holiday.
There are so many companies, around the city, that offer nearly the same type of experience, but this one has been recommended to us by some of our friends that have made this experience before.
We went to get information at the 'help desk' and they were really nice.
They perfectly explained us everything.
So the next day we decided to book for a week day, generally less crowded than weekend.
The day of the trip started with a bus that came to take all the customers in front of the help desk, and brought us to the ship that is located in Üçağız harbour, a little bit far from Kaş.
The reason is: it's faster doing that way on the road instead of by sea.
The boat is divided in two decks.
The lower deck has, at the center, a big table with all chairs around (where lunch is eaten), the toilets and the cafe.
Walking up the stairs, there is the upper deck where all the sunbeds are located.
There is a cover that protects all the sunbeds to prevent heat-stroke.
There are ropes on the side with clothespins that you can use to hang out wet clothes.
During this trip, there are so many occasions to swim in crystal clear water (recommended swimming goggles to see under the water).
As an extra activity with additional cost, they offer a water sport (dinghy towed by boat).
In the itinerary, there is the visit of Kaleköy island too. We had the chance to visit the castle and eat a handcrafted ice cream at Ankh cafe.
Lunch is provided on the boat.
We recommend to bring water from home, because beverages are excluded from the price.
At the end of the trip, the bus brings back all customers to the place where they have been taken.
The staff is kind and funny. Only problem is they mainly speak in Turkish, even if they know there are English speaking customers aboard.
Except this little issue, all the trip was amazing.
Super recommended.Written 9 January 2023
- The boat ride (day trip) was absolutely perfect. The sea and the views were amazing and the crew was the best we could hope for. And the food was delicious! Next time I would love to stay overnight on Serafina. 💙Written 2 August 2023
- The tour guide, Yiğit, was excellent; he was entertaining and knowledgeable with a very high standard of English. The food on board was delicious and plentiful. The tour itself was beautiful, with regular stops to swim and take in historic points of interest.
Although some might prefer it, we were very happy to find that there was no continuous music played on the boat as can sometimes be the case.
Highly recommended.Written 13 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kas
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Kas:
- Dalaman Airport: KAS Private Arrival Transfer
- Private Airport Transfer to Dalaman Airport From Kas
- From Kas: Private Airport Transfer to Antalya Airport
- Antalya Airport Private Departure Transfer From Kas
- Antalya Airport AYT Transfers to Kas Hotels