10 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Best, fast and comfortable. Very polite service. Accurate on time! Driver was very nice and stoped whenever we neededWritten 26 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed the whole experience. The english speaking guy at the office was very helpful. We received our tickets snd were instructed on how to proceed to passport control. The ferry journey was very comfortable with great photo opportunities. The return journey was also a joyWritten 3 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Finding a trustworthy car rental company can be a daunting task, especially when you’re looking for reasonable pricing and good reviews. After much research and many futile attempts looking at rental companies in and around Antalya airport, I shifted my focus to local companies in Kaş, and that's when I stumbled upon the gem that is Tunahan Tourism.
With excellent Google reviews, Tunahan Tourism stood out as a beacon of reliability. A swift WhatsApp conversation revealed their incredibly fair pricing - £25 per day for a small car, a deal hard to refute. The booking process was straightforward, with no need for online reservations or deposits, and vehicle availability aligned perfectly with our dates.
We also arranged an airport transfer to our apartment. Priced at £80 one way, considering the 3.5-hour distance from Antalya and our arrival at 4am, it was another testament to their fair pricing. True to his word, Tunahan had a representative waiting for us, ensuring a smooth transition from a tiring flight to a comfortable, spacious car. Although language was a barrier, the journey was comfortable, and our driver’s thoughtful stopover for a stretch, restroom break, and our first taste of traditional Turkish tea, was highly appreciated.
Our entry into Kaş was marked by a detour to a scenic viewpoint overlooking the bay - a picturesque welcome in the early morning light. This thoughtful gesture by our driver made our start in Kaş positively memorable, providing us with stunning photos against the breathtaking backdrop of Kaş.
Once settled, we visited Tunahan’s easily locatable travel office by the Marina to finalise our car rental. The process was seamless; we chose an automatic car, priced slightly higher at £35 per day, over the quoted manual one. The friendly staff, transparent pricing with no hidden fees, and the immaculate condition of our new Peugeot with plush leather interiors and effective air conditioning, spoke volumes about their commitment to customer satisfaction. The car was our companion in explorations far and wide, even all the way to to Pamukkale, and its return was as hassle-free as its rental.
Tunahan Tourism, with its impeccable service, transparent dealings, and customer-friendly approach, has earned my highest recommendation. If Kaş is your destination, bypass the airport rental chaos and entrust your transport needs to Tunahan Tourism for an experience marked by comfort, reliability, and exceptional Turkish hospitality!Written 9 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to Havakas agency through our friend‘s recommendation. Taha welcomed us very warm, his friendly&positive attitude and smiling face took our attention. First he introduced their boat tours to us very professional with ppt slides from flat screen in their nice air conditioned office. We bought a tour for four and the day after we were there to start. From begining to end I can say it was the best ever. The tour was with a guide who explained us every single detail regarding the area. Swimming stops on the bays were amazing, food was really delicious and better than all boat tours I had till today. I would highly recommend this tour whoever want to have a great day on the sea. Please find Taha in the office of Havakas Kas and see the difference&professionalism.Written 1 September 2019
- My experience at Phellos Boat was truly perfect. Captain and crew accommodated all our wishes and needs promptly, and they set the route, timings, meals etc as we preferred. They really made us feel as comfortable as if we are at our home.
The route and the bays we visited were beautiful and really good selection by the Captain.Written 12 October 2023
- Although vehicle was fine and the departure on time, the driving was absolutely reckless (speeding, overtaking where is not even allowed to, no security distance with the vehicles ahead, etc...) And led to a 20 min early arrival but with no way to stay quiet in the van for 2+ hoursWritten 29 July 2021
- We wanted to do a one day trip during our holiday.
There are so many companies, around the city, that offer nearly the same type of experience, but this one has been recommended to us by some of our friends that have made this experience before.
We went to get information at the 'help desk' and they were really nice.
They perfectly explained us everything.
So the next day we decided to book for a week day, generally less crowded than weekend.
The day of the trip started with a bus that came to take all the customers in front of the help desk, and brought us to the ship that is located in Üçağız harbour, a little bit far from Kaş.
The reason is: it's faster doing that way on the road instead of by sea.
The boat is divided in two decks.
The lower deck has, at the center, a big table with all chairs around (where lunch is eaten), the toilets and the cafe.
Walking up the stairs, there is the upper deck where all the sunbeds are located.
There is a cover that protects all the sunbeds to prevent heat-stroke.
There are ropes on the side with clothespins that you can use to hang out wet clothes.
During this trip, there are so many occasions to swim in crystal clear water (recommended swimming goggles to see under the water).
As an extra activity with additional cost, they offer a water sport (dinghy towed by boat).
In the itinerary, there is the visit of Kaleköy island too. We had the chance to visit the castle and eat a handcrafted ice cream at Ankh cafe.
Lunch is provided on the boat.
We recommend to bring water from home, because beverages are excluded from the price.
At the end of the trip, the bus brings back all customers to the place where they have been taken.
The staff is kind and funny. Only problem is they mainly speak in Turkish, even if they know there are English speaking customers aboard.
Except this little issue, all the trip was amazing.
Super recommended.Written 9 January 2023
- The boat ride (day trip) was absolutely perfect. The sea and the views were amazing and the crew was the best we could hope for. And the food was delicious! Next time I would love to stay overnight on Serafina. 💙Written 2 August 2023
- The tour guide, Yiğit, was excellent; he was entertaining and knowledgeable with a very high standard of English. The food on board was delicious and plentiful. The tour itself was beautiful, with regular stops to swim and take in historic points of interest.
Although some might prefer it, we were very happy to find that there was no continuous music played on the boat as can sometimes be the case.
Highly recommended.Written 13 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kas
- These experiences are best for transportation in Kas:
- Kaş - Kalkan Transfers - Private Airport Transfer Services
- Ferry To Greek Island Kastellorizo from Kas
- From Kas: Private Airport Transfer to Antalya Airport
- Dalaman Airport: KAS Private Arrival Transfer
- Private Airport Transfer to Dalaman Airport From Kas
- These are the best places for kid-friendly transportation in Kas:See more transportation for children in Kas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking transportation in Kas:See more transportation for couples in Kas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Kas:See more budget-friendly transportation in Kas on Tripadvisor