- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Sea is lovely at this beach, half sand and half pebbly so not perfect,
sun loungers are rock hard with no cushioning and mine didn’t recline flat so not comfortable or too practical,
the staff were very rude and would not provide Wi-Fi no matter what,
the 3 men’s toilets were in a very poor state with no loo roll and they have half a dozen showers for hundreds of people and these and a treck from the beach up a stair climb,
hugely overrated in our opinion.Written 29 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped by going from Patara to Kas. Amazing views but there is a lot of garbage around. Thereis no direct transportation option by car.Written 6 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice day at this beach, sun beds were reasonably priced.
Sea was lovely and clear easy to get in and out of,
It’s a bit crowded but this is understandable as its the main beach for the area.
Food and drink was reasonably priced and we were well looked after.Written 3 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We went to this beach in the morning of the day that we had to departure.
We arrived with bus but there is free parking for cars and motorbikes.
The beach is divided in two sides.
The closest side to the entrance is where you can rent sunbeds and umbrellas. But if you don't go early, it is always full.
The other side you can bring sea things from home and you don’t have to pay anything.
The water was warm and calm.
There is no sand. There are small rocks.
There is a small restaurant where you can eat. And for free, you can use showers and changing rooms.
We ate in the restaurant.
We ordered 2 yarım karışık tost (40tl each), 2 ayran (8tl each) and one bottle of water (5tl).
The food was good.
To access the beach, there is a street so it’s accessible to people with disabilities.
We recommend this place since it's not far from center with all type of transportations.Written 19 November 2022
- This was a fun beach for the kids because they had the option of the waterslides too! You do pay for them but they had endless fun so it was worth the money.
Beach was quite busy.
Cafe nothing interesting.. chips, burger etc.Written 5 September 2023
- Gréât beach and nice ambiance! Prices were correct and the water was in a diving area! I highly recommend it.Written 11 August 2022
- Lovely beach, quite busy but surprisingly calm.
The terrace cafe has great snacks served by great staff at great prices.
If you are a tourist check the price before you buy an ice cream near the entrance, the guy totally ripped off someone I was with (£5 for an ice cream) and when challenged about it he just smiled at me.
Don’t let that spoil your day though it’s a great spot….walk straight past the ice cream guy and head for the terrace cafe.Written 22 September 2023
- If you are in Kas, you are almost discovered that finding sandy beaches in the town is not an easy job. Thus, my favourite is Buyuk Cakil Beach. However, if you are at the cafe nearby the "Kucuk Cakil/Little Pebble Beach", you can be beneficiary to make a brief swimming at the small bay. According to me, it is just for refreshing. In terms of sun bathing as well as eating and drinking somethings, tht beach area can be eligible.Written 22 January 2020
- The views was amazing! Beautiful Marina with hundreds boat and Yachts..I wish to stay there for looong timeWritten 12 July 2023
- Beneath the massif of Ak Dağ or White Mountain lies the village of Gömbe. The area is watered by springs within the mountain and produces superb apples. The Green Lake, Yeşil Gol, is 10 kilometers above the village by a small paved and then dirt road and may have a small entrance fee per car in season. The road is very rough near the end and you may want to park and walk. From the lake to the waterfall is about a ten minute walk. The view from the waterfall is spectacular and a great spot for a picnic or BBQ. You can fill a water bottle from the source of the waterfall and try some amazing spring water.
The yaylas or high pastures are mainly used by shepards during the summer. The mountains and yaylas offer some fantastic hiking and even rock climbing oppurtunities though you may need a guide or at least someone with local knowledge. The higher elevations can be snow covered late into spring.
If you like hiking you could try for one of the 3000 meter summits of Ak Dağ such as Uyluk Tepe. Depending on the time of year you can drive the road to the Green Lake where it turns left to the lake instead go right up the canyon. You can drive to the first yayla though this road is better suited to a jeep or 4WD it is possible in a normal car. From there hike the smaller track up to the left to a smaller yayla and begin finding your way up to the highest ridge which leads to Uyluk Tepe.
On a clear day the view is outstanding. We went independently and although we did not reach the highest elevation still had a picnic with a view looking down through the clouds to the beach at Patara over 70 kilometers away where it was difficult to discern where the sea ended and the sky began.Written 2 April 2017
- Crystal clear waters, great vibe, amazing panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea. Great place to relax, enjoy a refreshing lemonade and soak up the sun before taking a dip in the water. Nice deck chairs and day beds! Friendly staff! Will definitely be returning.Written 21 September 2019
- Lovely little beach with few facilities but the water is incredibly warm and we spent a gorgeous couple of hours swimming in the water.Written 11 July 2022
- Wobderful clear blue waters. You can rent 2 lounge chairs for about $15. They serve a full menu and cocktails, beer, wine, liquor and coffee drinks. Food and drinks are brought right to your chair and is reasonably priced. Great place to spend a rekaxing day at and enjoy the beautiful Mediterranean!Written 21 August 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Kas
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Kas:
- Saklikent Gorge Jeep Safari From Kas And Kalkan
- Sea Kayak Discovery of Kekova
- Shared Sunken City of Kekova Boat Tour including lunch
- Saklikent Canyon Safari Tour From Kas and Kalkan
- Saklikent Gorge and Gizlikent Waterfall Tour By Safari Cars
- These are the most romantic places for nature & parks in Kas:See more romantic nature & parks in Kas on Tripadvisor