- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful beach! Yes, it gets really crowded but if you can look past it this has to be one of the best beaches in Turkey! Be aware that the undertow does get very strong as does the current, but there is a line for you to hold onto when you go farther out in the water.Written 1 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I stopped by going from Patara to Kas. Amazing views but there is a lot of garbage around. Thereis no direct transportation option by car.Written 6 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Gréât beach and nice ambiance! Prices were correct and the water was in a diving area! I highly recommend it.Written 11 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Small beach with restaurants on it. Water is cold in some places at the sea. Have lifeguard, and lots of people with kids.Written 11 August 2020
- Akcagerme Beach lies near Kaş Marina. It is a very colourful place, which profits a lot from the surrounding scenery, the bay and its little islands. Luckily, it is not as overrun as, e.g. Kaputaş Plaji, and its infrastructure is more than satisfactory.Written 29 August 2021
- Lovely beach, no sand only pebbles but no problem.
Be aware that I got 2 ice creams and he charged me 120 lira, in Kaş town centre the same 2 ice creams was 40 lira!!Written 14 September 2022
- Kas Marina is a great place for a walk in the sunshine. Peaceful & calm, lots of boats to look at. Couple of decent restaurants & bars.Written 20 March 2022
- If you are in Kas, you are almost discovered that finding sandy beaches in the town is not an easy job. Thus, my favourite is Buyuk Cakil Beach. However, if you are at the cafe nearby the "Kucuk Cakil/Little Pebble Beach", you can be beneficiary to make a brief swimming at the small bay. According to me, it is just for refreshing. In terms of sun bathing as well as eating and drinking somethings, tht beach area can be eligible.Written 22 January 2020
- My fav beach in Kaş. Chill, convenient, everything is in order. View is nice, the foods and drinks are fine.
Shower is next to the sea, the crew is kind and helpful. You need to spend min. TRY 250 during the day to use the facilities in the beach (umbrellas etc.). You can relax and chill here all day. My only criticism is that the music is too loud after around 2 pm but there is no quiet place/beach in Kaş after those hours, so it is OK.Written 3 September 2022
- Crystal clear waters, great vibe, amazing panoramic views of the Mediterranean Sea. Great place to relax, enjoy a refreshing lemonade and soak up the sun before taking a dip in the water. Nice deck chairs and day beds! Friendly staff! Will definitely be returning.Written 21 September 2019
- Beneath the massif of Ak Dağ or White Mountain lies the village of Gömbe. The area is watered by springs within the mountain and produces superb apples. The Green Lake, Yeşil Gol, is 10 kilometers above the village by a small paved and then dirt road and may have a small entrance fee per car in season. The road is very rough near the end and you may want to park and walk. From the lake to the waterfall is about a ten minute walk. The view from the waterfall is spectacular and a great spot for a picnic or BBQ. You can fill a water bottle from the source of the waterfall and try some amazing spring water.
The yaylas or high pastures are mainly used by shepards during the summer. The mountains and yaylas offer some fantastic hiking and even rock climbing oppurtunities though you may need a guide or at least someone with local knowledge. The higher elevations can be snow covered late into spring.
If you like hiking you could try for one of the 3000 meter summits of Ak Dağ such as Uyluk Tepe. Depending on the time of year you can drive the road to the Green Lake where it turns left to the lake instead go right up the canyon. You can drive to the first yayla though this road is better suited to a jeep or 4WD it is possible in a normal car. From there hike the smaller track up to the left to a smaller yayla and begin finding your way up to the highest ridge which leads to Uyluk Tepe.
On a clear day the view is outstanding. We went independently and although we did not reach the highest elevation still had a picnic with a view looking down through the clouds to the beach at Patara over 70 kilometers away where it was difficult to discern where the sea ended and the sky began.Written 2 April 2017
- Lovely little beach with few facilities but the water is incredibly warm and we spent a gorgeous couple of hours swimming in the water.Written 11 July 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kas
- These experiences are best for nature & parks in Kas:
- Sea Kayak Discovery of Kekova
- Saklikent Gorge Jeep Safari From Kas And Kalkan
- Private Full-Day Kas Yatch Boat Tour with Lunch
- Saklikent-Kaputas-Patara Safari From Kas or Kalkan
- Discovery Scuba Diving in Kas for First Time Divers
- These are the most romantic places for nature & parks in Kas:See more romantic nature & parks in Kas on Tripadvisor