- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
29 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Visited Tugra twice during our stay in Kas. It’s an absolute treasure trove of cups, saucers, bowls, plates, coasters, lamps, trinket boxes, and much more! Found that the quality of the pieces was far finer than that in other shops. We were bowled over by the incredible selection and the two brothers who run the shop were kind and helpful. A definite must-see! You won’t leave empty-handed.Written 2 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Rabia Ucuzluk Pazari Kasis modest on the outside, but inside is an amazing assortment of goods, such as food, beverages (very low prices!), kitchen items, clothing, beach items, cosmetics, pharmacy goods, hardware, and toys (to name a few). The inside looks as if several smaller stores were connected together; as I walked to the end of one section, a doorway would open onto another whole store full of goods. The locals shop here as the selection of household items is large, and the prices are reasonable. The staff is friendly and helpful; some English is spoken. Aisles are clean and shelves are well-stocked. The store is located on Cukurbagilar Sk. about 250m north of Kas center. There are several family-run restaurants nearby, so in addition to an authentic Turkish shopping experience, you can enjoy an authentic Turkish dining experience.Written 19 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic pieces of jewellery and very affordable. I couldn't decide so I got them all. The service was outstanding!
I will be back and telling my friends.Written 11 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We visited Kas in 2018 and I purchased a lovely handbag and purse.
It was beautifully made and Eren was very helpful and polite.
I contacted him this year as I wanted a new handbag and purse and he was just as kind and helpful. He sent me loads of photos of the handbags he had for sale and gave me an excellent price for them. He then walked me through the whole process of payment and shipping with photos at every stage,
The handbag and purse arrived 2.5 weeks after - just as he had said and they are exactly as the photographs that he sent. I am very pleased with my purchases and really recommend Marina Leather. I will definitely be buying more leather goods from him soon. Thank you Eren :-)Written 5 April 2021
- It's a great cafe where we sit and don't realize how time flies, with its homemade delicacies and great coffee. With its concept cafe structure, it is a sweet place where you can socialize with people with common interests and meet new people. the staff are very warm and friendly. If you are short of Kaş, it is a place you must visit. As a first in Turkey, the concept of diving has been very well adapted to both fashion and cafe. It can be a first stop where you can get intimate information about all kinds of activities about Kaş.Written 25 June 2022
- For me the prices were reasonable, 6 lira for a sweet and big watermelon? Thats a sweet deal for me...
Anyway I enjoyed visiting the market, and would totally visit it in my next trip to kas.
We had fresh vegetables and fruits the whole week, I couldn’t complain.Written 3 November 2019
- one of the best jewelry stores in kas as you can find many kinds of contemporary jewelry for men and women, in silver and with semi precious stones. you can find vast variety of turkish designer items contemporary, modern or classic, as well as designs by the store owners that combine antique stones, glass beads and gems from turkey and elsewhere (loved the recent antique glass beads they brought over from africa). you can spend an hour in this store as there is lots to see and choose from and the prices are always reasonable considering the value you are getting. i love the antiques corner the most and the new turkish designer items renewed every season.
dont miss itWritten 23 June 2019
- If you like beautiful things and beautiful people, you have to go to Kas and spend at least an entire afternoon in choosing belts, bags, purses in Ahmet’s shop! Ahmet is very trustable and his shop is great! I strongly advice it!Written 16 November 2019
- This was our second trip to Kas and visit to Soner's ASG carpet store and we always loved our very personal experience looking for new rugs. I travel a lot to buy merchandise for homes across countries and what I particular like about ASG and Soner (the owner) is that he deeply cares about the history and appreciates the story of the rugs. He's not pushy in selling you the rug but rather wants his customers to find the rug they absolutely love and appreciate. He sources his rugs from several villages across the country for many years and knows the communities of rug makers very well. I bought 3 different rugs this time and had them ship to the US within a few days via air mail for a reasonable price . Highly recommend ASG to anyone looking for an authentic Turkish rug in Kas.Written 20 October 2020
- Bought a couple of stunning pairs of shoes here. Selin is so friendly and a lovely person and we spent some time just chatting.
Her shoe designs are very original and irresistible.
This shop is a must to visit when you are in the stunning little town of Kas.Written 22 November 2016
- I went to see Tansuk as I had upper & lower back pain. After 1 hour of a great full body massage I felt a lot better.
She worked really hard to remove the knots & tension in my back. Just the right amount of pressure.
The massage was in the back garden of her lovely shop under a Gorgeous lemon tree. For a busy person this was so relaxing.
The shop that she has, has some lovely Turkish made jewellery , pottery & artwork.
Really individual & lovely.
Highly recommended & not expensive but doesn’t take cards so take TL.Written 21 September 2018
- This is the boutique to go if you love unique and beautiful jewelry! Whatever you taste is, you will find it there, from contemporary to classic, you won’t be disappointed.
The owner is delightful and will love explaining to you the story behind each unique piece while getting to know you better and giving you tips on the best spots in Kas. A truly creative and human experience! Enjoy!!Written 2 October 2020
- Our visit to this carpet shop was one of the highlights of our recent three week trip to Turkey. We second all of the comments written before on trip advisor re Recep's knowledge, generosity with his time and the enjoyable experience of his presentation when considering a purchase, without any of the high pressure sales pitches we were dreading we might have to endure in choosing a carpet. Recap must have ESP because somehow, after a delightful time of looking at all kinds of carpets, in various colours, sizes, and motifs, and learning so much about from various areas the carpets come from, he produced THE PERFECT Konya lilim that we instantly knew would be perfect for our home. And it is! It brings joy to our hearts and brings back lovely memories of our wonderful time in Turkey every time we look at it in its place of honour in the entrance hall of our home.Written 30 October 2016
Frequently Asked Questions about Kas
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Kas:See more budget-friendly shopping in Kas on Tripadvisor