What travellers are saying
- Without a doubt, the best bar in Kas. The warmest and most attentive staff- always quick to find you a seat, even though it is most often packed out. The drinks are great, location is second to none, and the playlist is superb. The owner, Haldan, is a gem of a man, always quick to engage with my teenagers, and Ipek is always quick to bring out bowl after bowl of popcorn. These are the kindest, most welcoming people- don’t ever change!Written 10 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The best bar /club and place to hang out after dinner. If you need to relax and have great coctails or drinks. Here it is. You gotta go to queen barWritten 12 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- For a long time our peaceful, as the name says: Hideaway!! Even on the most crowded moments of the evening. A new guy serving our drinks. Full with humour, remembering our last drinks, observant, friendly. Next time : BACK again!! I don't understand the complaints about the prices!?!? Same as the most bars!! As always: good music!! Relaxing!Written 15 August 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We found this wonderful bar in September.Right along side the mooring for Nuris Beach Bungalows ferry boat. The siting of his bar , on the top deck of a boat in the Old Kas harbour is fantastic. From the top deck you are looking at all of Kas. the harbour and out to Meis.
It is on the seaward side of the harbour, after all the diving boats.
The air is good as you catch the cool sea breeze , which is welcome in the heat of the Turkish summer.
The crew pampered us and made us so welcome, we always went in for a drink whilst waiting for the ferry.
We will be back with them again next summerWritten 24 December 2017
- Been coming to this bar since 2004. The owner Veysel is a rum old bloke but he plays excellent music. The staff Jemil & Sulyman (excuse spellings) are great, friendly and chatty.
The Efes is draught and we've never had a bad pint there. The place can get busy but the staff are always attentive.
It's right on the square on the corner and is fabulous for people watching.Written 12 September 2019
- Visited this little place situated & overlooking Kas Marina, on a sunny but chilly Sunday. Good atmosphere & service & decent bar food & drinks.Written 23 January 2022
- Best pub in Kaş. Great music .Friendly stuff. Highly recommended for people of all age. Try out the coctails !Written 26 August 2019
- If you're seeking a nice sitting on swing, having super delicious cocktail with different amazing flavors, and petting some dogs, then you have to go to this place.
Even if you don't like the things I mentioned, you have to visit also and enjoy view here :DWritten 24 April 2018
- Went with a much younger Turkish friend and after a few drinks happily tried to take over the dance floor. Band very good, sang a very good Amy Winehouse amongst other numbers, we danced and danced all night - great fun. A good bar, wine okay, no danger of drinks spiked or handbag gone, everyone good natured and dancing together and my partner had all the guys doing bad 80s dancing. Would like to return but will they have us?Written 21 October 2018
- One of the landmarks of the Kas offers a nice view and setting. It is a good place to drink and listen to some rock.Written 10 August 2019
- I was there last weekend.I had very good times with my friends.Staff and musics were spot on.We will come back.Written 25 March 2022
- Yes to these cocktails! Bit dubious as I love a dark rum and spicey cocktail but there wasnt one on the menu. Went for ‘quartz’ which was as a rum hibiscus and rose cocktail. Really lovely, balanced, full bodied and not too sweet. The presentation is excellent, this isnt your standard holiday cocktail place (thank goodness!) decent well thought out drinks made properly. Wonderful band playing too, which wasn’t unbearably loud like most other venues we came across!
Pre or post dinner cocktails it doesn’t matter when you visit. The only thing is that when it gets dark the bar has good ambience lighting but the table area was just dark and could do with a bit of something! Otherwise great.Written 30 October 2023
- We found this place from friends that came here before.
The pub is small. It has three parts: inside, street and garden.
We came late in the evening so it was already so crowded even in the street.
To order drinks, you can order them from the street or by entering inside the pub.
To enter inside, you have to have a woman that accompanies you or security don’t let you enter.
The reason is to not risk women to be disturbed by inappropriate gestures.
Since we are male and female, they let us enter.
We ordered a long island and a vodka reb bull. We paid 280tl total.
Inside there is air conditioning.
The music (predominantly contemporary) stops working at 1am to not disturb people during the night since this pub is located in the center of Kaş.
We recommend this place to have fun, dance and drink.
The prices are high but it worths for the environment.
They accept credit cards (even contactless) and cash.Written 19 November 2022
- Great music! Awesome vibe. Good location and they make me feel like home. Staff is very frendly. Come here for great time.Written 26 August 2019
- Nice music, nice view. You can enjoy a cold drink here at the sunset or at night. They are generally playing 2000’s alternative rock songs which is nice.Written 23 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Kas
- These are the best places for groups seeking nightlife in Kas:See more nightlife for groups in Kas on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for budget-friendly nightlife in Kas:See more budget-friendly nightlife in Kas on Tripadvisor