- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
144 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 144
What travellers are saying
- I really like this mall because of the diversity of it, many different stores, many different food items... The shopping, i would say is on the pricier end... But you can find some great resturants here...Written 28 February 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is the oldest major shopping mall in Shenzhen. The Mixc is at the heart of the Luohu district. It has the international brands found elsewhere in the world. An interesting palce to see where the locals hang out.Written 25 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Believe it or not this is the largest mall in Shenzhen with approximately 35 million square meters.
Overall 100 eateries and tons of shops. Many of them fairly high end. It's clean and quite well maintained the hallmark of good management.
Over the last 10 years I've observed lots of modern malls popping up all over SZ, and that's not surprising as SZ is a top tier city like Shanghai and Beijing. Income levels keep on rising and lots of wealth around to spend money in.
Though I have to say eateries choices here still mostly Asian, not as much Western choices, that's understandable.
Prices are not exactly give away cheap. Notable stores included a really nice bookstore with a cafe inside, Decathlon a good size sporting goods store; Food Republic which as a food court offers lots of reasonably priced restaurants. Though you have to use the ever popular (only in China) apps like Alipay or WeChat pay to buy stuff. If cash you need to buy a card and load it up first for purchasing.
Also a nice and upscale market Ole.Written 3 May 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- 與其說是商場，倒不如說是一個園區，主商場十分大，有很多店舖，nike, adidas, ape, it等等，最底層有餐廳，最高層有 food court
另外有獨棟的店，如三層的uniqlo，underarmour；有一區是餐廳，消費比較高Written 6 November 2018
- It's a nice and easy shopping place. Not so glamorous probably, but all-inclusive. Good range of coffee shops and restaurants.Written 29 September 2016
- If you approach your visit as a game you'll have fun. Lots of pushy touts but they're just doing their job.
Copies everywhere, mostly poor quality.
Tailoring is another minefield..... most cut silly corners on thread, zips, buttons etc so your clothes may simply fall apart after a short time, but Jery Cheng and Calvin are both good.
For eyewhere Joseph is great, he owns several stores in the building.Written 6 December 2021
- we went to eat at one of the chinese restaurants on L3 floor. place is modern and it has an international supermarket on the basement floor. you can go on the rooftop to have a view of window of the world. restrooms were clean and if you like to shop, you should give this mall a try.Written 18 February 2018
- Huge shopping mall, complete with ice skating and imax theatre. Lots of large stores, Nike, Adidas, converse, sketchers, polo etc
Remember, to take cash if you don’t have union pay or we chat.
Very well set out centre, like shops together.
Concierge desk very helpful and they put the wifi on my phone for me, thanks to them for their helpful service. Easy to spend a day shopping here.Written 4 November 2019
- This is no longer open as the building is going to to demolished and something else will be built. You can find a smaller version on the opposite side of the road, on level B1 underneath a furniture store.
Has some crafts, gifts, red packets, decorations, paper, household stuff. But not the same as before sadly.Written 8 November 2021
- It's not too busy or crowded. Conveniently located next to Haiyue metro stop (Line 2). Many good stores. There is a supermarket on the lower level. The supermarket is slightly pricey.Written 15 January 2018
- Expensive or cheap, the sea-life sold here is fresh. There are hundreds of tanks and tables on which are offered all types of sea-life and seafood. Buy it to take home, or one of the restaurants on the street will be happy to prepare it for your dining pleasure.Written 26 February 2019
- Great place to learn about Chinese and Shenzhen culture and history. There are many very informative exhibits. There is information on most of the 55 official non-Han ethnic minority groups within China. The museum is named in honour of He Xiangning (1878-1972); she was a Chinese feminist, revolutionary member of Sun Yat Sen’s revolutionary movement, politician, renowned painter, and held many high ranking positions in the Chinese government. I also learned that during the 17th century, Chinese slaves were used as forced labourers on plantations in Cuba.Written 31 December 2018
- This mall is still empty with maybe half occupied~ the mall is huge and quite impressive with the interior, especially the toilet. The first thing about a mall that i pay attention usually is the loo. I love the toilet in thid mall, minimalist clean design with super big heavy alu door~ i came here to check out muji hotel which is located above the mall, the top of the mall level 3 is quite interestingly laid out. Great place to take picture of the interior design. Im always on the look out for cool mall~Written 28 May 2019
- Very modern complex adjacent to the 100 floors Tall KK Tower and the famed St-Regis located in the top of the Tower, this shopping place has many well known International brands, food hall on the 4th floor.Written 22 July 2018
- Huge shopping center. One of the biggest in the area I think? Lots to do and see inside, more shops then you can hope for. Very clean and easy to get around. Super convenient if you live nearby.Written 16 March 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Shenzhen
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Shenzhen:See more shopping for couples in Shenzhen on Tripadvisor