- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Perfect organisation, trully recommended, Chili, our guide, speaks perfect english, very friendly. No doubts choose his offer!!!!!!Written 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great day out with Buntha and his crew - we were 4 adults and 2 kids first cycling towards the lake. The pace was well managed, Buntha allowed for plenty of stops including a few surprises (Croc farm).
The boat trip and kayaking was pleasant and some of us even cycled all the way back to Siem Reap.
Highly recommended, we felt very well taken care of.Written 8 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was an amazing experience if you wanna avoid the smoke in town ! We cycled for 2hrs then got a smooth transfer to the floating village where we received a warm welcoming - soon later they brought us to the mangroves with a ranger ; a truly wonderful trip for a Sunday !
I highly recommend it! Also they provided us a very good rate we couldn’t complain and it is totally worth the amount of money! Thank you!Written 17 November 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I recently traveled to Angkor Wat and other ancient Cambodian temples along with other local sights in and around Siem Reap with Discova tours. It was an outstanding tour for a total of four days. Our local guide and tour leader Sokhoeun Bout provided expert and professional guidance, answered a myriad of questions about the history of the sights we visited, the cultures of the area, and the best spots for photographs. The temple sights we saw were amazing and so spiritually-laden. Our guide went out of his way to make each visitor comfortable and informed and his infectious spirit, energy, and in-depth knowledge added a great deal to our experience in and near this quite attractive city (Siem Reap).Written 28 January 2023
- While traveling in Cambodia my husband and I were fortunate enough to get in contact with Sophat of Travexinfo and we were completely taken care of every step of the way. Sophat is a kind and genuine person who will welcome you whole heartedly into his country and attend to your every need. We traveled in March and it was quite hot, we had plenty of water and fruit stops to stay hydrated so we could enjoy our trip.
I learned so much more about the history, culture and day to day life than I had ever expected. Cambodia is an amazing country and Travexinfo is your ticket to a remarkable vacation. If you are considering a trip to Cambodia do yourself a favor and travel with them.Written 30 April 2015
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These experiences are best for kayaking & canoeing in Siem Reap:
- Prek Toal Birds Sanctuary & floating Village Private Tours from Siem Reap
- Prek Toal Bird century Off Beaten Track
- Kompong Phluk and Silk Farm Off Beaten Track
- These are the best places for kid-friendly kayaking & canoeing in Siem Reap:See more kayaking & canoeing for children in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for couples seeking kayaking & canoeing in Siem Reap:See more kayaking & canoeing for couples in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor