- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 547
What travellers are saying
- I did the sunrise tour today. it was just amazing. the guide Veasna is absolutely great. He accompanies you into the temple, explains a lot about the history and really knows the best photo spots. and you always get cold water. if you are thinking about booking at the hostel or him, by all means take him. it really is worth every penny. best trip in cambodiaWritten 6 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We had a three day temple trip. Mr. Seng arrange us 2 days tuk tuk and 1 day car service. Mr. Pich is our tuk tuk driver. He is very friendly and kind. We learned some knowledge about the temples from him. He is always on time and provides cool water for us. Mr. Seng took us outside the city and showed us Banteay Srei, Beng Mealea, etc. It is also very nice to talk with him and understand more about this country. Indeed, this trip was great and affordable. We highly recommend him as your Siem Reap driver.Written 29 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I met Batman in front of a hostel and liked him immediately! He took me to Angkor Wat and gave a little information and facts about each temple when we got there. He provided cold water throughout the day and made sure I feel good during the trip! I highly recommend!
When I decided I want to go to the temples again the next day he was already on a tour but arranged his brother to take me, which was great!Written 2 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We booked a tour with Mr.Lang from Siem Reap Taxi Service on 27th-29th January 2023. He was an excellent driver. Very punctual and always came before an appointment. He knew his way around and took us wherever we wanted to go from dawn until dusk. He could adjust a plan according to our liking. Generously came prepared with bottles of water which you certainly need given the scorching heat during the day. He was very kind to us and always on a good mood. Highly recommend if you want to look for a mean of transportation to take you around Siem Reap and he would definitely make a good companion if you are traveling solo 😊 I would surely book him on our next trip to Siem Reap!Written 1 February 2023
- We have amazing journey in Siem Reap Cambodia with special offer from Cambodia best driver Mr. Kim he is more then driver also could be a half guide we have a wonderful trip we really enjoyed and we always have a free could water offer he is the best driver ever and surely recommendedWritten 1 February 2023
- Kakada is a fantastic guide for the day. He’s really knowledgable about the area and the different temples and can’t do enough for you. Highly recommend using him on your visit! Prompt, incredibly friendly, great English, great photography and fair price.Written 30 January 2023
- Sok is very helpful, thoughtful and careful. I am a Peace Corps Volunteer living in Cambodia who has connected with him through my service. I teach English at a local high school, I speak a little khmer and I live with a host family. I have a wide range of experiences from cambodia and I'm here to tell you that if you are on the fence about hiring sok, you should do it. I know you could do a lot worse but also that you couldn't do much better. I'm sure you won't regret it.Written 1 February 2023
- We had great time! The tour was perfectly organised and we got a lot of interesting information from our guide about the temples and the history of the country. 100% recommended!Written 21 August 2022
- Kim was amazing, her communication was great, I what’s app and she got back to me straight away. We used her service for 3 days, with my elderly mother, she showed kindness and compassion. Kim couldn’t make the first trip but Somontha, another lady tuk tuk driver took us for the day, she was friendly and was even able to get mum very close in her tuk tuk, so she didn’t have far to walk. The second trip, using Somontha again, Kim came with us and brought us local desserts to try, took us to an amazing lady who made palm leaves animals and with her excellent English made the day so informative and enjoyable, the final day was left to Kim to decide where we went, some temples, local shopping and country side, with an amazing lunch at her friends restaurant, the best meal we have had… overall Kim made our 2nd trip to Siem Reap, the best and we cannot thank her enough… If you want knowledge, kindness, and a beautiful smile, Kim and her ladies are the tuk tuk drivers to use. With beautiful gifts and special treats, water and cold towels, you will not be disappointed.Written 29 January 2023
- I got recommended him by my friend before covid and now I'm so happy to be here in Cambodia also got him to be my driver.
During my 2 days visited Angkor site that really amazing and people so friendly so lovely so kindly. Big thanks and recommend your tour.Written 5 February 2023
- Highlight of our trip, thanks to the superb hospitality, planning and flexibility of Kat - best tour guide I’ve met!An incredibly genuine and personal experience. As well as being a super warm and friendly guy, Kat is an expert at his trade - we went in peak tourist season and we basically didn’t see any other tourists at any of the big sites we went, thanks to Kat’s years of experience at touring the temples. He knew where to go to get the best light for each temple, while avoiding crowds.
. At the same time, we didn’t feel rushed in the slightest. Moreover, we could stay as long as we wanted at each temple (though Kat would give us a recommended estimate of time to spend, to give enough time for the other temples).
Every time we arrived back at the tuk tuk, Kat would welcome us with chilled water and menthol towels for cooling down. The open model of the tuk tuk is better than the more enclosed tuk tuks, as you get a lovely breeze during rides between temples.
Kat went the extra mile at every opportunity. He was happy to provide extra taxi trips after each day of touring was done, and even came back after the end of the last day to give us a ride to our bus transfer.
Kat is super knowledgeable about the history of the temples and also a fun person to chat to! He’s also very flexible as a guide. For example: a lot of the food in the Angkor Archaeological Park is aimed at westerners and maybe not quite reflective of local food (not to mention with the tourist price tag), but we asked Kat if we could find a cheaper spot that locals go to eat and he took us to his regular spot!
Overall, the highlight of our time in Cambodia and it was genuinely all down to Mr Kat. Thank you! See you again soon 🤞Written 26 January 2023
- very good service
good cars ( SUV and Van )
drive safely and on time
good trip Battambang - Siem Reap and backWritten 4 February 2023
- Amazing experience with Sopheap during our stay in Siem Reap. He is very knowledgeable about the history of the temples and Cambodia which made our experience unforgettable. Also, he is very attentive, professional and trustworthy. We were able to visit all the spots we wanted to and Sopheap prepared iced water for us as well! He is always on time and friendly. Highly recommend if anyone visit Siem ReapWritten 20 December 2022
- Super service, Transfer from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap and tour the Angkor Wat together
Highly suggested, super photographer as wellWritten 28 January 2023
- We honestly had the best day of our travels with cowboy! Where do I start. He picked us up at 4am for the Angkor wat sunrise, then drove us round the temples till 11am. All whilst suppling cold water and beer. Then he picked us up a street food snack free of charge! Dropped us back at the hostel and picked us up later for the sunset and took us to the war museum, the countryside and then a sunset on top of a mountain! Even bought us a street food dinner! He told us loads about the area and his background. Then took us home via his house and introduced us his lovely family. We could play music and karaoke and there was wifi too! Just the best day ever. Highly recommend if you wanna see a different side of Siem reap with good vibes and music!
Number: +855 96 883 8485Written 3 February 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These experiences are best for taxis & shuttles in Siem Reap:
- Private Transfer from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Private Kulen Waterfall Full-Day Tour (by A/C Vehicles)
- Private transfer from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Private One-Way Airport Transfer
- Siem Reap Airport Transfers