- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 552
What travellers are saying
- We spent 2 days with Veasna- and wish we had more time. As our driver he was punctual, safe and flexible with our itinerary. As a guide he was knowledgable, patient and experienced. He was great with our kids and gave us good photography advice. Would recommend him without hesitation.Written 24 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I travelled alone this time and needed a driver who could speak English and knew the places.
I had one day and Seng took me to see Kulen mountain and big waterfall. I visited also big buddha place. I can recommend all these for one day trip.
Sang is reliable driver, everything worked well: communication, driving, car and visited places.
He can speak English and answered to all my questions about Cambodia life.
I give my recommendation.Written 23 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Where to start. I booked Lang for four days total and considering I will be living in Siem Reap, I will continue using him as my expert driver. Knowledgable and passionate about his country. Extremely great value for the service provided. Let him know what you want to do and he will gladly customize a great day out for you. All four days went smoothly and exceeded my expectations. Its nice knowing your money is going towards someone I respect and know deserves it. I now consider Lang a friend and glad to have met him.Written 29 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is our first in Siem reap Cambodia and we fine a best driver is Kim he have done very of taking us to the tours for a few days and always help we surely recommendedWritten 18 January 2023
- Kakada is extremely knowledgeable and friendly and we had a great day trip with him around Ankor Wat.Written 26 January 2023
- Sa is an excellent driver and tour guide for meeting all your travel needs in Cambodia. I've used Sa as my driver for the last times I've visited Siem Reap and always been pleased with the great serviceWritten 21 January 2023
- We had great time! The tour was perfectly organised and we got a lot of interesting information from our guide about the temples and the history of the country. 100% recommended!Written 21 August 2022
- I had the honor of booking Kim for a day, it was the best day of my entire trip. Kim is such an inspiring woman, hearing her story as a female tuk tuk driver was very inspiring, she makes a difference to the society!
I felt so safe and secure with Kim she showed me several exciting places, she bought me several gifts like Cambodian desserts and fruits, just because she wanted to show me, so kind! Words cannot express my gratitude to Kim. I will recommend her to everyone, you cannot have a better Tuk tuk driver. 😊Written 25 January 2023
- Sary drives a car now. He took us to the temples in Siem Reap and then drove us to our next destination - Kampong Cham. He was always on time, provided bottled water and was always on the lookout for us in the parking lot of sites that we visited. He charged more than a tuk-tuk ride but the comfort of riding in an airconditioned car (especially in the middle of the day) made it worthwhile. After visiting Banteay Samre, he accommodated my wish to stop in Preah Dak to have nam ben chok rice noodles and sugar palm cake. The lady selling the cakes also had nom plae ai (glutinous rice balls filled with palm sugar) which were delicious! Sary also did not mind stopping at food stalls along the way so we can see what they were selling.
Sary was a careful driver and kept his car very clean.Written 24 January 2023
- Highlight of our trip, thanks to the superb hospitality, planning and flexibility of Kat - best tour guide I’ve met!An incredibly genuine and personal experience. As well as being a super warm and friendly guy, Kat is an expert at his trade - we went in peak tourist season and we basically didn’t see any other tourists at any of the big sites we went, thanks to Kat’s years of experience at touring the temples. He knew where to go to get the best light for each temple, while avoiding crowds.
. At the same time, we didn’t feel rushed in the slightest. Moreover, we could stay as long as we wanted at each temple (though Kat would give us a recommended estimate of time to spend, to give enough time for the other temples).
Every time we arrived back at the tuk tuk, Kat would welcome us with chilled water and menthol towels for cooling down. The open model of the tuk tuk is better than the more enclosed tuk tuks, as you get a lovely breeze during rides between temples.
Kat went the extra mile at every opportunity. He was happy to provide extra taxi trips after each day of touring was done, and even came back after the end of the last day to give us a ride to our bus transfer.
Kat is super knowledgeable about the history of the temples and also a fun person to chat to! He’s also very flexible as a guide. For example: a lot of the food in the Angkor Archaeological Park is aimed at westerners and maybe not quite reflective of local food (not to mention with the tourist price tag), but we asked Kat if we could find a cheaper spot that locals go to eat and he took us to his regular spot!
Overall, the highlight of our time in Cambodia and it was genuinely all down to Mr Kat. Thank you! See you again soon 🤞Written 26 January 2023
- Amazing experience with Sopheap during our stay in Siem Reap. He is very knowledgeable about the history of the temples and Cambodia which made our experience unforgettable. Also, he is very attentive, professional and trustworthy. We were able to visit all the spots we wanted to and Sopheap prepared iced water for us as well! He is always on time and friendly. Highly recommend if anyone visit Siem ReapWritten 20 December 2022
- Fabulous. From the moment I made contact to the moment we said goodbye and good luck we had amazing service. Our driver, Mr Hun, was funny, thoughtful, safe, flexible and fabulous. We had 4 of us travelling and we had the extra comfy van wiht the layback captains chairs. Hun ensured we had water and cold ice packs whenever we needed them and was even our tuk tuk driver when we were in Siem Reap. We circuited the country with him driving us, PP to Kratie to Siem Reap to Battambang to Koh Rong Saleom to Kampot to Kep and back to PP airport. I couldn’t recommend this service enough.Written 19 January 2023
- Mr. Chantra was lovely! Punctual, friendly, kind, and efficient. His told us small tidbits of history about temples and was able to speak english. He also had some great recommendations for off the beaten path temples. He provided cold water and lemongrass scented towels after every stop. He was so thoughtful and attentive to our needs. Very safe and careful driver, unlike some other tuk tuks and motorbikes we saw. Reasonable and set price. Very trustworthy. Highly recommend using him for big and/or small circuit!! In fact, we took him two days in a row because he was so lovely!Written 20 November 2022
- Keo was our driver and organiser for three days - and he was the best. We started with early morning sunrise at Angkor Wat - he took us to get our Temple passes and helped with the process. Then to Angkor Wat where he gave us great suggestions of what to look at and took AMAZING photos - including our blessing from a Cambodian Monk. We did a few more Temple visits over the days, a sunset and Keo also helped arrange our e-bikes and came riding with us so we knew where we were going. Nothing was ever too much trouble, he was fun, respectful, kind and considerate.
I cannot recommend him enough and Keo was easy to communicate with all the way through. Initially I’d contact him via his website, the. We began to WhatsApp - he was very efficient with his communication and really has made our trip to Siem Reap fabulously memorable!!
Thanks Keo.Written 23 January 2023
- You need to take a Tuk tuk with Cowboy. I don't need to say anymore. He is amazing. Beer on board, great tunes, you'll be smiling the whole time.Written 26 January 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These experiences are best for transportation in Siem Reap:
- Private Transfer from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh
- Private Kulen Waterfall Full-Day Tour (by A/C Vehicles)
- Private transfer from Phnom Penh to Siem Reap
- Siem Reap Private One-Way Airport Transfer
- Siem Reap Airport Transfers