- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 182
What travellers are saying
- My wife and I had the 4 Hands massage in a couples room. Everything was perfect from the omens we walked in the door. We were greeted very nicely and they were expecting us. Our masseuses, Kay, Chhem, Sim and Nuon gave us sn unbelievable message lasting almost two hours even though we signed up for a 90 minute massage. The price was reasonable. The service fee and VAT added some cost but it’s hard to get around that in this town. After the treatment we were brought a delicious tea and dragon fruit. It was no rush as we prepared to go back into the real world.
I highly recommend Mutita Resort & Spa. Our group had several massages during our stay in Siem Reap. Treat yourself to a great experience, especially the four hands massage.Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great for massages. We tried the khmer massage, Indian head massage and Oil relaxing massage. Service is great. However I would not recommend pedicures there if you are looking for a heavy duty pedicure with scrubbing, packs and cleaning. They were good at nail care and polishing.Written 9 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I’m really happy with the attention this place gives, since yo enter till your exit the attention is excellent, the massage it’s also excellent, the therapist Phearom and Sary know what they are doing. Trust me you have to get to this spa :)Written 16 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The massage was great and also reasonable price.I loved the atmosphere!It was nice to have a foot wash and some complimentary tea & mango. Although we texted them before the opening hours to make a reservation, they replied to us quickly.Written 4 September 2023
- Perfect experience at a decent price. Staff were absolutely perfect. Professional, Clean, Polite & very helpful with the oils etc.Written 26 August 2023
- Can't recommend this place enough as a fail-safe great massage. Always fantastic service and attention to detail from the front of house staff, and very experienced masseurs. Yaot was particularly good on this visit but all the masseurs are well trained. Lovely ambience, too.Written 21 September 2023
- We did three Mango facials, it was really relaxing, massage of the head, shoulders and neck. Amazing !
100% recommend !!Written 19 August 2023
- She adjusted the temperature of the air conditioner and took care of my health. It felt good. thank youWritten 22 September 2023
- Well how lucky we feel that we picked one of the best hotels in the world (Viroth’s) and one of the most outstanding massages my husband and I have ever had.
It can’t be possible to top this place! Very skilled ladies, very kind and we wish this place all the best. Wish we found them when we arrived five days ago.
We have been traveling now for six weeks beginning with Europe and many countries later these ladies at Cool Sense rocked our worlds!!!! Wow is all we can come up with as we are actually at a loss for words… the massages were that good.Written 4 August 2023
- Very calm ambience, went for a 60 minute aromatherapy which was thorough and relaxing. Staff were friendly, started with a foot massage and fresh fruit provided at the end.Written 21 September 2023
- I had a 120 minute Khmer full body massage and I have never left a spa feeling so light and relaxed. The spa itself was serene, very clean and designed to an exceptional standard. The staff were fantastic and were able to find the perfect amount of pressure to use and when to check this. Without a doubt one of the best spas in Siem reap.Written 14 April 2023
- This is truly a gem in Siem Reap, and worth every penny! Everything from the moment we arrived was perfect and the staff goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and relaxed. The atmosphere here is very relaxing with the garden and calm music in the private air conditioned treatment room. My friend and I tried the traditional Khmer massage which also included welcome drink and footbath/massage in the garden before, as well as iced tea and fruit afterward. Would highly recommend this place!Written 10 January 2020
- A perfect experience, everyone was so kind and the Message was wonderful. I chose Jazmin oil, the smell was beautifulWritten 3 May 2023
- Yesterday I had the best facial I have ever had at Frangipani Spa. Masorn did an incredible job. I felt so looked after by her. Loved the heated towel under my neck during the mask and the wonderful massage during mask as well. highly recommend this and will be going back many times.Written 5 January 2023
- Amazing SPA,highly recommend,beautiful attention to details with Lotus flowers,very clean .
I had a fantastic coffee scrub,Tropical fruit avocado wrap and Ayurvedic massage package.
Very knowledgeable,caring, friendly and very professional team.Thank you so muchWritten 16 March 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These experiences are best for spas & wellness in Siem Reap:
- Lavender Dreams Experience
- Mudita Signature Treatment
- Four Hand Bliss (65 Mins) + Free Pick up or Drop Back
- Truly Jasmine Pampering
- Traditional Khmer Massage
- These are the best places for kid-friendly spas & wellness in Siem Reap:See more spas & wellness for children in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking spas & wellness in Siem Reap:See more spas & wellness for groups in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor