Bar, Club & Pub Tours • Historical & Heritage Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- I recently had the pleasure of meeting the most wonderful local tour guide Sareth! His knowledge and experience is amazing and thanks to him I gained the love of his beautiful country. From the beautiful city of Siem Reap to the world heritage site of Angkor Wat and most importantly beautiful smiles from all the people I have met! Every step of the way Sareth was there to help whether it was ancient ruins or wonderful restaurants we ate at! It is my utmost pleasure in recommending Sareth and planning to visit again to explore more of this wonderful country! Sareth, I can not thank you enough for the wonderful time I had in meeting you and your beautiful country ❤️Written 23 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Best experience ever. Food is fantastic. Atmosphere and people so friendly. Must add to bucket list, will visit again.Written 30 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Johm is such an amazing tour guide! He knows everything there is to know about Cambodia and is very knowledgeable. The tour was very well organized, on time and so much fun! Johm himself is such a kind-hearted man, very reliable and trustworthy! If you are planning a trip to Cambodia and want to do it the right way, definitely go through Angkor High Tours! Anytime I'm in Cambodia again, I will certainly be looking to do another tour through Johm! It doesn't take long to become a friend with him! An experience you'll truly remember!Written 12 July 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The guide is knowledgeable and friendly, he accompanied us with great care and attention. We visited all the temples off the beaten path, with an old timer jeep. It was a great fun experience.Written 25 June 2022
- Air port pickup and dropping good and person receiving also good except hotel bad experience all tour is goodWritten 29 July 2020
- Excellent tour. Yoeun Serakyuth is an amazing tour guide and person; his explanations and stories, as well as his personality, took the entire experience to another level. The amount of preparation, knowledge and experience Yuth has made this tour something I will never forget. A lot of attention to detail, great food recommendation and vast knowledge of Cambodian history and culture. Overall, definitely recommend it and would 100% have him as my tour guide again.Written 20 January 2020
- I had an excellent tour led by guide Seila! With his help our group were shown the wonders of these temples. The tour was well paced and we were given plenty of time to explore each temple. Seila also provided a wealth of information about these temples and of Cambodia's history. He also helped point out perfect photo opportunities! Thank you!Written 24 October 2018
- I got my engagement ring from Carrat d'angkor
It is a family run business and they have beautiful designs.
The staff are very knowledgeable, honest and friendly.
A great price and are able to make custom designs for you.
Highly recommendedWritten 2 September 2019
- In June, my father and I had a chance to use Sok's driving service while touring around Siem Reap and some neighboring cities. Exceptional is the only way I can describe how we were treated. Not only did Sok speak English, but he offered VIP service in his Air Conditioned vehicle which was 5 star all the way. He would drop us off and then greet us after our tour. We were greeted with ice cold waters and ice cold towels, literally a lifesaver in the extreme heat of June. I can't say enough good about Sok and his service and think about him and Cambodia often. When I return, I will use his services again.
DanielWritten 15 January 2020