- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- For & 1 st time visit , rich experience & so very exclusive !
You can tell by the crowd, all mixed , very interestting!
Excellent entertainment, performed by "amateurs" but so well done!
Bravo Philippe!Written 27 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So where barcode, was just drag queens or Lady boys as they call them here, heaven and dream boys put on shows with both male dancers and lady boys. You can see the male dancers spent hours and hours and hours honing their craft as they look like they would be back up dancers to any big star- all perfectly in sync always smiling always having the time of their lives very entertaining. And the Lady boys very professionally done very enjoyable. We were here on a slow night with maybe 25 people in a place that holds probably well over 100, but we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The shows continued almost nonstop from 9:45 in the evening until we left at 12:10 in the morning. Everybody received several very well-deserved gratuities from all the guests. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves here, wish we had something like it back home. Thank you Heaven & Dream boys for a wonderful visit in your wonderful town!Written 8 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Granted we went early in the evening on a Thursday but it was pretty slow. Only a couple of other people trickled in. The staff was extremely friendly and made the visit pleasant. It seems as though this is the place to go if you want to sit and talk and have a quieter atmosphere as opposed dancing and drag shows. Not a bad place at all, just depends what you are looking for.Written 14 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We spent a couple of our nights out here, at PQ. The drinks are a little more than some of the nearby bars, but you aren't getting blasted by crap music and you get a free show (tue-fri). It's a fun place that I'd definitely go back to.Written 14 November 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Siem Reap
- These places are best for gay clubs & bars in Siem Reap:See more gay clubs & bars in Siem Reap on Tripadvisor