- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
79 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 79
What travellers are saying
- If you have kids and you want activities Albrook Mall is huge the perfect place to go. They have a bowling alley, arcade, movie theater and a carousel. Enjoy your shoppingWritten 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The restaurant is clean and welcoming. The service is very good, and the food is tasty. Prices are fair, and the location is accessible. The desserts are also tasty. I have been here twice within one week, and I plan to go back.Written 16 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Parking can be a problem at many of the malls in Panama. Not here. Close to the airport and it has some great stores.Written 21 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A nice average size mall with cheaper prices than some other places. Located opposite the Hard Rock Hotel.Written 13 October 2019
- I think it is Panama's newest. Very nice but none of the inexpensive stores like Titan or Costco. In a great location.Written 28 September 2019
- You'll find no-frills seafood at this restaurant/market near Cinta Costera. Mercado De Mariscos is Panama City's vibrant fish market. The fish couldn't be fresher and the beer was super cold. Try the ceviche with patacones, the seafood stew, or some Frito Pescado. You can also pick up a plastic cup of ceviche from the market below or relax in one of the open-air bars near the dock. The market opens at 6 am, but the restaurant's hours are 11 am to 5 pm daily except the third Monday of the month when the fish market does housekeeping. The price point of most of the restaurants is kinda pricey for Panama, but the freshness of the food is worth it. Also, it is packed during the lunch hour.Written 7 July 2022
- If you’re looking for bargains don’t bother coming here. This mall is full of upscale high-end stores. If you’re looking for that it is excellent and if you’re looking for the basics it is not. Very nicely appointed. Fancy restaurants and cafes abound.Written 22 April 2018
- This is a wonderful art gallery/ museum. Carlos was so friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. He told us many things about Panamanian art, artists and history in a very relaxed manner. This is a place were you can relax and enjoy many types of artwork in addition to paintings there are also sculptures, carvings and textiles. In my opinion this is a place you wouldn’t want to miss while in Panama City!Written 17 April 2022
- This shopping arcade was just like a next-door shopping place, with a lot of cheap-priced products but no special attractions.Written 26 December 2019
- The museum is currently hosting an exhibition of works entitled 'Una Invasión in 4 Tiempos/An Invasion in 4 Tenses' marking the 30th anniversary of the US invasion of Panama in 1989. Many of the pieces from the 'ManiObras/MANeuvers' series by local artist Isabel de Obaldía, inspired by the events preceding, during and following the invasion, have pride of place; I was particularly taken with her painting 'Desterrado/Exiled'. The video art by Donna Conlon and Jonathan Harker also engaged me, which such installations rarely do.
We were welcomed on arrival by a very friendly member of staff with excellent English who gave us a rundown of the exhibition and informed us that admission was free but that donations were welcome. Needless to say we popped some dollars in the box before we left.
The museum is small and manageable: we spent just over an hour exploring its spaces. Since it is neither downtown nor in Casco Antiguo, we decided the easiest way to get to and from it would be by Uber.Written 26 February 2020
- Plenty to do and big food court at base of the mall. Lot of good stores and more Panamanian than bigger malls.Written 12 October 2019
- Panama has grown considerably since we started coming in 2002. It used to be that you had to run around Panama City just to try to find two sets of matching curtains, however that has now changed, and this mall makes it even easier to enjoy a bit of shopping, without the stress of running into the City (we have a 2nd home in Coronado...)Written 11 June 2017
- It is long n worth the walk. Got most my bras from a store very close to titans....was the most variety for my size...I wear 36dd. There are like 3 clothing stores b4 titans...really worth going to...most reviews online said to expect characters....everyone was friendly...but I did try to fit in as much as possible...dressing like I lived there and not speaking unless necessary...as i didn't know much Spanish...enjoyed the trip !Written 31 December 2019
- I was wondering to buy “molas” embroiders make by the Indians Guna. Don’t by in the first, you should walk around to ask how much each mola is in different stores at the market! The prices are different and you can bargain!!!!Written 3 September 2019
- Several storefronts remain to be installed. It is very clean and in a nice area just outside the city proper. There is a nice piazza with a number of al fresco dining spots as well as indoor dining.Written 23 June 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Panama City
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Panama City:See more shopping for couples in Panama City on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Panama City:See more shopping for groups in Panama City on Tripadvisor