87 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Nice shopping, many high end stores. There is also a supermarket. One evening it was raining heavily and after waiting nearly one hour, although my Spanish wis very limited, I decided to ask for help to get a taxi. The security was extremely helpful in obtaining one for us.Written 25 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This mall is budget friendly so it's also more crowded than Multiplaza. You can find great deals, but you must be prepared to do lots of walking as it's a huge mall. There's a small train that passes through so you can ride on that too. I got lost here, and became frustrated. But if you have the patience and are intent on savings....this is the mall for you.Written 13 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Anything you want is here as it is the 14th largest in the world.
Lots of stores and places to eat especially nice food court.
Other than that a fairly typical mall.Written 30 December 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a lovely gallery. Was met by the owner, Carlos, who is very gracious and inviting. Very nice mixture of antiques, art, and one of a kind souvenirs. No pressure and he's very happy for you just to look around. Highly recommend that you visit.Written 19 August 2023
- I heard lobster here was $7 a pound. It was more than that, but I got a huge one for $40. There are maybe 25 little restaurants in the market. They will all try to draw you in, but make sure to walk all way around and see what else is offered. My lobster came steamed with a not great sauce. I would have preferred grilled with butter, but didnt really know what I was ordering. If you love seafood and are in Panama this is not to be missed. Dress casual because its likely to get messy.Written 17 October 2023
- I think it is Panama's newest. Very nice but none of the inexpensive stores like Titan or Costco. In a great location.Written 28 September 2019
- Beautiful gallery. I had read about Karavan in my Lonely Planet Central America book prior to coming to Panama. I envisioned a large store with many items to purchase, but there was little to buy. Nonetheless, I walked out with two large, beautiful pieces. It is more expensive than going to the Embera community, but the Embera communities sell smaller items so if you're looking for something larger like I was, it's definitely worth the stop.Written 26 December 2022
- I recently visited Panama and never expected to bring home a piece of fine art. However, I was drawn into DGriss Art Gallery by some beautiful pieces. I went in to just take a look and was so pleasantly surprised by the owner speaking perfect English to me. I met her artist husband, who also speaks perfect English, and had such an interesting and knowlegable conversation about the art, the artists and what to keep in mind during the buying process...I left with a gorgeous piece of art for my living room! They even shipped it home for me without any problems! I highly recommend visiting the gallery on your trip to Panama!Written 16 May 2013
- Right up there with visiting museums, if you are a person who enjoys art NG is a must visit while in Panama City. With an incredible showcase of latin and international talent only available here this visit is assured to make you live an unique experience.Written 15 October 2020
- Several storefronts remain to be installed. It is very clean and in a nice area just outside the city proper. There is a nice piazza with a number of al fresco dining spots as well as indoor dining.Written 23 June 2022
- If you’re looking for bargains don’t bother coming here. This mall is full of upscale high-end stores. If you’re looking for that it is excellent and if you’re looking for the basics it is not. Very nicely appointed. Fancy restaurants and cafes abound.Written 22 April 2018
- Absolutely love this place, it’s a little gem in the heart of Panama City. The staff were charming and extremely professional and took time with us including offering us a relaxing cup of coffee. My wife and I have just moved to PC and are looking for pieces for our new home. This shop has a little bit of everything for antique and vintage lovers. We purchased a unique German Schwebegang mantel clock, some beautiful bookends, a framed 1850's Rembrandt style artist practice sketch and an Italian silver pulsera bracelet for my wife. There are several other pieces we wanted but had limited space so it gives us a reason to go back and we will definitely be going back.Written 2 November 2023
- This shopping arcade was just like a next-door shopping place, with a lot of cheap-priced products but no special attractions.Written 26 December 2019
- A nice average size mall with cheaper prices than some other places. Located opposite the Hard Rock Hotel.Written 13 October 2019
- Panama has grown considerably since we started coming in 2002. It used to be that you had to run around Panama City just to try to find two sets of matching curtains, however that has now changed, and this mall makes it even easier to enjoy a bit of shopping, without the stress of running into the City (we have a 2nd home in Coronado...)Written 11 June 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Panama City
- These are the best places for couples seeking shopping in Panama City:See more shopping for couples in Panama City on Tripadvisor