Architectural Buildings • Convention Centres
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- This was definitely the spot to be at night, as there were so many restaurants and bars everywhere. The atmosphere was very cool, and it felt safe all around.Written 4 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Metro centro is really close from several hotels in the zona rosa. There are luxury stores and movie theaters inside. Very crowded place so if you’re looking for a place to relax perhaps might want to go some other day.Written 11 September 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nothing else to say here that this is a place where you go shopping, and also can get food. Nothing special, just very convenient if you need things.Written 4 December 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It's a small mall but it has some restaurants and a medium size supermarket. Not a must see but okey.Written 20 October 2016
- This is a very small, family-owned sculpture museum, featuring the works of Enrique Salaverria, a very famous Salvadorian sculpturist. We were lucky to meet his son who showed us around. The museum is small but worth the time it takes to visit. I highly recommend it. Salaverria's work is very good and very interesting.Written 14 April 2017
- Such a lovely little market place. Colorful, welcoming people, lots of high quality products. Free toilets, bus stop nearby. Easy walk from major hotels in San Bentio, safe area.Written 15 January 2023
- Visited last month with my family. El Árbol de Dios is an institute, gallery and gift shop. We had the pleasure of speaking with the artist and watching them work during our visit. The gallery displays the most beautiful work and many pieces are very affordable, too. We left very impressed and happy with the entire experience.Written 2 April 2020
- It's a very comfortable shopping mall with a variety of stores and theaters with a very good coffee stores.
It's a must in the cityWritten 12 March 2019
- I visited the store and noticed the hygrometer showing a reading of 43% humidity. The cigars are kept in the open, not a separate humidor, and the air conditioning was being blasted. I asked the store if the cigars are always kept like this, which they said yes, then I asked if cigars should be kept at 70% humidity, which they said didn’t matter ?!?!. I touched one cigar and of course it was bone dry. Horrible. Poor people of San Salvador are buying horribly maintained cigars.Written 7 May 2019