Public Transportation Systems
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
76 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Showing results 1-30 of 76
What travellers are saying
- It is a nice, clean and new (2019) train. you will avoid all the traffic jam but you will get a jam when going to the station? anyway, the cost is Rph 75000 (depends where you stay, additional of 20k to 60K) compared to taxi at 400K or Grab at 200 K.Written 20 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Fantastic in every single aspect; service, cleanliness and observance of protocols. Highly recommendable!! Perfect serviceWritten 30 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I saw this dedicated bus lane where lots of people have queued up to catch a bus near Kota Tua area. I read on the net that it is the world's longest Bus rapid transit system so decided to try it.
The ticket is priced very cheap and it is air conditioned. The problem i feel with this bus is that it stops in the middle of the road and you have to take a long staircase which is not well maintained.
It was raining a bit and the staircase became very slippery. I had to be extra careful in getting down the stairs. Also the area where you catch the bus becomes very crowded.Written 18 April 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We got on the Gondola ride to see the whole Ancol. Ride is steady and not too many stop. When we were there one of the stop is not operating as they are doing some maintenance job. It will be better if they allow you to hop in and hop back on when you wanted to. Your ticket only allowed you to one ride.Written 30 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We were only one day In Jakarta and booked this half day tour.
Our guide Steven was skillfull and driver Frans made his way through city despite the traffic. Both were very friendly and we saw evertyhing that was promised and extra puppetry maker at his work. Lunch was amazing as well, any Indonesian dishes. Recommedation for someone like us, with a short time at city and yet eager to see much:)Written 23 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Agung was an excellent, flexible and accommodating tour guide, and the tour was very reasonably priced as well.
Agung's communications were very good from the moment I indicated that we were interested in doing a tour with him, His communications were responsive and clear. He was very flexible in designing a bespoke itinerary for us that would take in many activities we wanted to do. He also accommodated a last-minute change in pick-up locations.
On the day itself, Agung took us to locations (hot springs and waterfalls) that weren't heavily frequented by tourists. He was also flexible, incorporating an unplanned stop at the durian farm as well as a last-minute transfer back to Jakarta, at a reasonable price, when one of our team members fell ill. Also, Agung is a really friendly guy with loads of great tips about travelling Indonesia,
Within hours of returning to Jakarta he sent us all of the photos and a video of our trip, which was a very nice flourish to round off the day!
Overall I highly recommend Travelwings for the ease of dealing with Agung, for the reasonable cost and for an excellent experience. I will recommend Travelwings to all of my friends!Written 23 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- No traffic jam, a comfortable way to travel with air-conditioned modern train, good scheduling, need more information signage though.Written 12 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Bluebird Taxi Serviceはどうなりましたか？ドライバーは一般に都市を知らないか、GPSを適切に使用する方法を知りません...乗客が目的地とそこに着く方法に慣れていない場合、サイコロを振ってBluebirdタクシーに乗ります。悲しい;これは、ジャカルタの信頼できる重要な交通手段でした。 Silverbirdのプロフェッショナルサービスを利用するか、予算が限られている場合は、この街で名を知られているGrabを利用してください。What has happened to Bluebird Taxi Service?? Drivers generally don't know the city or don't know how to properly use GPS... if the passenger is not familiar with the destination and how to get there, it's a roll of the dice to get into a Bluebird cab. Sad; this used to be a reliable, vital transportation option in Jakarta. Go with Silverbird for professional service, or if you're on a tight budget utilize Grab which is making a good name for itself in this city.Written 20 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Jakarta
- These experiences are best for transportation in Jakarta:
- Private Departure from Jakarta City Center to Soekarno–Hatta Airport (CGK)
- Airport Jakarta Soekarno - Hatta ( Private Transfer )
- Best-selling low prices Airport Transfer Jakarta
- Photography Tour Bromo and Yogyakarta 9 Days 8 Nights
- Pickup Hotel To airport Service