Cultural Tours • Sports Camps & Clinics
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
Sports Camps & Clinics • Game & Entertainment Centres
San Po Kong
What travellers are saying
- It is located at the commercial building in 15/F, which is not easy to find it out. But because of this situation, the hardware and service level from this company are really good (Hygiene is the 1st priority), and I enjoy the whole 1.5 hours services, and including the boss asked me comments and any improvement. I feel comfort to enjoy in here, and it is recommended to others, who enjoy to have a good Hot Stone Spa & relaxation time.
它位於15樓的商業大樓，很難找到它。但是由於這種情況，這家公司的硬件和服務水平確實很好(乾淨最緊要)，我享受了整個1.5小時的服務，包括老闆問我的意見和任何改進。我在這裡感到很舒服，如果是喜歡度過一個愉快的Hot Stone Spa＆放鬆時間，應該會有一個不錯的體驗。Written 11 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a Private Club and only members and guests are allowed on it.
We took a taxi from TST to the club and the journey took less than 30mins and vice versa.
We plan to play 2 rounds of golf at this course but one was fog out and we spent the whole morning at the Golf restaurant sipping wine between breakfast and lunch. Great, jovial and friendly wait staff help to kill the waiting time.
On our 2nd round, lovely but windy conditions but we manage to get onto the course. The views are to die for and the course play long depending on the wind direction. Overall did not feel it was a tough course as long you are a straight hitter and play with some course management.
The club has a strict buggy on cart path rule unless you are 70yrs and above. The 18holes are played within 4hrs and super efficient.
Would definitely like to return for more games.Written 8 March 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- An amazing massage experience with my friend! LS Spa reserved double room for us, giving us privacy and room for chatting. Our massage therapists Mandy and Lily are very friendly with professional and outstanding techniques! My friend and I are very satisfied with this experience! Highly recommend LS Spa and Massage!!Written 20 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- If you are having trouble with bad weather issues this place is perfect for you and your friend.Things you get a joyful staff who guides you and a good Airsoft rifleWritten 11 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We went as a small 4-person group to learn how to hand-carve mah-jong tiles with Sam Experiences, and what fun I had! Hand carving these tiles is a dying trade and there are only a handful of such masters in Hong Kong nowadays. The master was really patient with us, showing us the amazing techniques for making the different suits in a set. I took home my own masterpiece and a new appreciation for the time and skills behind each mah-jong set.Written 27 November 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.