- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The jellyfish lake is about 10-15 minutes walk from the boat ramp, up and down a steep hill with steps and rope to hold on. I did it using my crocs closed toe sandal with backstrap. it was a lot of fun swimming with sun and moon jellyfish. You need to hike with your snorkeling gear and any camera equipment so a mesh bag is a good idea. Our group spent 1.5 hours on the lake. We must use eco friendly sunblock that is not harmful for the jellyfish.Written 30 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A cool hike leading to an amazing waterfall. Me and my gf were the only people there. Worth the short 20-30 min trek. I recommend bringing shoes with some grip as you have to cross a shallow river bed with slipper rocks.Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Before I start my review I recommend calling Captain John for a private charter. He is cheaper than all the other companies and is flexible with time. (680) 778-7333.
You have to come here if visiting Palau. This place is included with most tours but it was a must stop on my list. Although you don't need to spend a bunch of time here you do need to pay it a visit. The mud is soft and feels nice on the skin. Plus you can get creative and draw on each other of yourself with it. It's located in a beautiful lagoon where you can swim for a while.Written 22 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It is a sand bar where you can walk along. It is more picturesque from the above. It is also might not be visible during the tide.Written 18 December 2019
- Seeing the rock islands is guaranteed if you are going to anywhere such as milky way, diving, snorkeling, or jellyfish lake.
They are a string of beautiful islands that you wiz past on a boat when you are traveling to any of your destinations.
As in all my other reviews I recommend using Captain John for a private charter since he is cheaper than the tour companies and is cognizable on what you want. (680) 778-7333. We found his information through the Palau Visitors BureauWritten 22 April 2020
- If your in Palau you really should boat through the Rock Islands, they're beautiful! I took some video footage as we boated through natural rock arches and cruised over turquoise water.Written 15 May 2020
- Few people visit this beautiful atoll, 50 km north of the main island. It takes an hour by car and another hour by boat to reach Kayangel island where there is a tiny community of about 100 souls.Written 13 December 2019
- 一開始老實說就是看了評論找分數最高的潛店，因為帛琉潛水真的很貴，所以也不希望踩雷。其實事前我們對潛點沒有做太多功課，所以期待值也是普普通通，但是聽大家說帛琉很棒所以還是來了。必須要說，這間潛店的服務真的很好，基本上一切都有人打理，大家工作都很認真也很勤快，最棒的是在潛點的安排上也會很用心的盡量滿足大家的需求。非常推薦給有基本英文能力的華人來潛，不過帛琉真的不大適合初學者，如果碰到流緊張的話可能就沒辦法那麼享受了，但綜合來說，帛琉真的超乎我們的期待，尤其是palau dive adventures 的diving crew - Chris, Alan, Captain Arson, Miyles, Jevan ( not sure if I spell it correctly ?) They are amazing. 覺得值得推薦給大家！Written 25 November 2022
- Took one of the snorkeling tours with Jordy. It was wonderful. Saw great fish and snorkeling sites. Even more impressive was when a participant (who had the bends 2 weeks before) experienced them again during the trip. The crew got her oxygen and immediately got her back to Korror where an ambulance was waiting. We went back out after that and continued to have a great time. Kudos to them!Written 14 November 2022
- Amazing people, professional diving
Good food, fun and the best divesites!
Every day was special… they all did a great jobWritten 17 September 2022
- Very professional at every step of the process. From booking enquiry, through making recommendations, conducting PADI Open Water Advanced course to the very last moment of the trip! I would highly recommend Neco Marine who wants to have a great, frictionless experience in Palau. I hope to return one day when direct flights from Singapore open up! Make sure you visit Ulong ang German Channel dive sites!Written 30 November 2022
- Had a great day snorkeling and visiting the Jelly Fish lake and Milky Way. Swing was a great tour guide and very accommodating. Lunch was delicious. Great communication when booking the tour.Written 26 July 2022
- Cruise Control is by far the best Dive shop in Palau for recreational diving! Tetsu (Dive guide) is one of the most genuine wonderful people i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Besides being a great guy, he is a fantastic Dive Guide with a vast knowledge of Scuba Diving as a whole as well as a deep understanding and awareness for the island of Palau and its best dive sites. Safety is Paramount with Cruise Control and they take many steps to ensure that your dive trip is as amazing as it can possibly be! From providing nausea medicine for those less inclined to rough seas, to offering free chocolate’s after your dives! They are the best at what they do and there staff is incredible. I will definitely be coming back and i hope they still have some misou soup left! Thank you for everything , Love Krys.Written 15 April 2022
- It was such a extrem experience which I really felt what all imperial Japanese army and navy soldiers went through that time.. thank you for our guide Masato Hirano, who were a solider of Japan Defence forces…He explained us how it might had been and how difficult is was für our ancestors who had no choice to die but to live as long as possible to fight in order to prevent the bombing of main land of Japan as late as it would be able to.. though they know that they would never win the battle ...Written 17 January 2020