- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- The jellyfish lake is about 10-15 minutes walk from the boat ramp, up and down a steep hill with steps and rope to hold on. I did it using my crocs closed toe sandal with backstrap. it was a lot of fun swimming with sun and moon jellyfish. You need to hike with your snorkeling gear and any camera equipment so a mesh bag is a good idea. Our group spent 1.5 hours on the lake. We must use eco friendly sunblock that is not harmful for the jellyfish.Written 30 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A cool hike leading to an amazing waterfall. Me and my gf were the only people there. Worth the short 20-30 min trek. I recommend bringing shoes with some grip as you have to cross a shallow river bed with slipper rocks.Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Seeing the rock islands is guaranteed if you are going to anywhere such as milky way, diving, snorkeling, or jellyfish lake.
They are a string of beautiful islands that you wiz past on a boat when you are traveling to any of your destinations.
As in all my other reviews I recommend using Captain John for a private charter since he is cheaper than the tour companies and is cognizable on what you want. (680) 778-7333. We found his information through the Palau Visitors BureauWritten 22 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Before I start my review I recommend calling Captain John for a private charter. He is cheaper than all the other companies and is flexible with time. (680) 778-7333.
You have to come here if visiting Palau. This place is included with most tours but it was a must stop on my list. Although you don't need to spend a bunch of time here you do need to pay it a visit. The mud is soft and feels nice on the skin. Plus you can get creative and draw on each other of yourself with it. It's located in a beautiful lagoon where you can swim for a while.Written 22 April 2020
- It is a sand bar where you can walk along. It is more picturesque from the above. It is also might not be visible during the tide.Written 18 December 2019
- We dove for a week with PDA and the experience was wonderful! From the minute we arrived in Palau, the staff showed us great service and made sure we had everything we needed before, during, and after dives. The dive masters were great about explaining sites and what to expect, and made me feel safe underwater. I would definitely dive with PDA again!Written 25 December 2022
- Took one of the snorkeling tours with Jordy. It was wonderful. Saw great fish and snorkeling sites. Even more impressive was when a participant (who had the bends 2 weeks before) experienced them again during the trip. The crew got her oxygen and immediately got her back to Korror where an ambulance was waiting. We went back out after that and continued to have a great time. Kudos to them!Written 14 November 2022
- Our group dove with Fish n' Fins in Palau for 10 days. From initial check-in to final check-out, it was a very efficient and pleasant experience. The dive boats were fast (they needed to be given the distance to the dive sites) and comfortable with seats lifting up to provide dry storage areas. The dive guides were very good and went very slowly which we all appreciated. We experienced an equipment malfunction with our own equipment and the dive guide had a ready spare and helped replace the defective part in between dives so no dives were lost. The lunches provided for dining on a beach after two dives were wonderful with many choices, especially for the vegetarians. All in all, our group was thrilled with Fish n' Fins and highly recommend them for your dive vacation.Written 22 December 2022