- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
20 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Before you finish reading this, reach out and book with PDA! You will not be disappointed.
I truly had one of the *best* weeks of my life with this bad ass delightful magical crew. I traveled to Palau for a few weeks as a solo woman which is always its own type of experience. With so much magic in Palau you’d think it would be hard to think of anything as stand out, but my time with PDA was truly miraculous. Cheryl also just goes above and beyond with coordinating and driving. Truly the whole team is a gem!
From the delicious food to the stories to watching miyles free dive to soaking in arsons stories to Chris overseeing the whole dive with a thoughtful and considerate eye — there’s nothing like it.
I did dive with other shops and trust me there was a difference. Everyone is great on the island but PDA is magical. You won’t regret it!
Guys, please forgive me for how long this review took to write! Thanks for all you taught me and all the adventure you gifted me. I’ll be back, with friends next — though I made friends aplenty on the sea!
Rachel xxWritten 5 February 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- During a recent trip to Palau, my husband and I went out on two tours with Sam’s: Jellyfish Lake one day and then Big Drop Off, both which included a few other snorkeling spots. Sam’s has a well deserved reputation as a top diving and snorkeling outfit due to their long record of outstanding service and professionalism. From the office staff (esp Aireen) to their outstanding boat captains (esp Siksei, if I’m spelling correctly, who knows the Rock Islands and its currents like no one I’ve seen before), with Sam’s you’re guaranteed to get top quality.
Jun was our guide both times, and we can state with confidence that he is an extremely competent, professional, hospitable, and thoughtful leader. I would request him again in future trips with Sam’s. One incident in particular deserves mention. I wore my prescription glasses for the short hike to Jellyfish Lake, but then I put them aside on the platform at the lake entrance when I put on my snorkel gear. When we returned, my glasses were nowhere to be found as someone had apparently knocked them into the lake. Jun unhesitatingly jumped into the very murky, foul looking water beneath the platform in search of the glasses, and sure enough, he found them! It was an impressive act of thoughtfulness. But on top of this specific act, he’s excellent at taking time to identify particularly interesting sea life and has a good eye for spotting turtles, sharks, and other creatures.Written 4 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing people, professional diving
Good food, fun and the best divesites!
Every day was special… they all did a great jobWritten 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Neco Marine took us on a dive of a lifetime: to see the Nautilus. The cost of the trip is a bit pricey but it is a huge effort (2 boats, 5 people) to make it happen so it was well worth the cost.
Neco's staff is very professional, Helen was our divemaster and she was great, one of the best DMs we have ever had.
The experience was amazing and we saw 13 Nautilus!
I highly recommend this very professional dive operation and can't say enough about how professional and pleasant all the staff at Neco are.Written 18 March 2022
- Had a great day snorkeling and visiting the Jelly Fish lake and Milky Way. Swing was a great tour guide and very accommodating. Lunch was delicious. Great communication when booking the tour.Written 26 July 2022
- We were diving with 7th Wonder Palau for 5 days and doing the snorkel tour on the day 6 with them as well. Everything was perfect, the dives, the boat, diving staff and boat crew were awesome. Hopefully we will come back and dive with them again!Written 10 February 2020
- I would start off by saying it's best to dive Palau with experience whoever you dive with as with so many varied dive sites and challenges it is of course sensible to know your own ability and know what your doing.
Having said that maml divers were a huge help, professional, affordable and knowledgable.
I had the pleasure of not only diving with these guys but also living with them and I was always made to feel welcome and had a great time day in day out.
Most people in Palau bring their own equipment so I cannot comment too much on that side of that side of things but their instruction and the items I did borrow were up to a good standard.
I did 23 dives over two weeks and was never bored or disappointed, the guides know where to go and what to see and
Would recommend them thoroughly,
EnjoyWritten 5 January 2018
- Cruise Control is by far the best Dive shop in Palau for recreational diving! Tetsu (Dive guide) is one of the most genuine wonderful people i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Besides being a great guy, he is a fantastic Dive Guide with a vast knowledge of Scuba Diving as a whole as well as a deep understanding and awareness for the island of Palau and its best dive sites. Safety is Paramount with Cruise Control and they take many steps to ensure that your dive trip is as amazing as it can possibly be! From providing nausea medicine for those less inclined to rough seas, to offering free chocolate’s after your dives! They are the best at what they do and there staff is incredible. I will definitely be coming back and i hope they still have some misou soup left! Thank you for everything , Love Krys.Written 15 April 2022
- One of the best Diving Centre in Palau. Comfortable boats with marime toilet, good lunch. Very friendly staff. Despite the fact that the diving center is focused on the Japanese, the staff speaks English. Dived with this club for 5 days. Highly recommend. Special thanks to Paula.Written 9 February 2020
- From the start our email communication with Dari Staff, Annie, emails were detailed, helpful and replied to quickly. We dove 9 days in a row, 3 dives a day at what seemed to be a relatively low price for Palau. Nitrox was included for free so that was a plus for my wife and I. We were picked up every day at our hotel either on-time or early by one of Dari's staff, Deep. Great name for working at a dive shop. Enter the Dive shop and the staff all greet you with a warm smile and a coffee (hot/ice) if you like.
Enter Mr. Lee, the owner and our guide for 24 of our 27 consecutive dives. Mr. Lee speaks Korean, Japanese and English and engages with all the Davi Divers' customers with a balance or Korean passion for expression and Japanese hospitality. He is always there to answer any questions or just chat.
On the boat we thought it was amazing that Mr. Lee, who has been in the business for about 15 years, has not lost his passion for diving and teaching people about the many wonders of the under water world. He brought a slate, which we usually hate, but this was a huge addition to the dives as he knows more fish names than anyone we have ever met in out 500+ combined dives. And he knows them in three languages.
We knew that we had picked the right dive shop when other dive boats were asking Mr. Lee where he thinks the best place to go for the 2nd or 3rd dive would be. He really knows the area, currents and weather well. In fact one day when the weather wasn't so good, he and the captain decided to take us to Grassland. Getting there looked impossible from where we were and no other boats were heading that way. But soon after a bit of chop, suddenly we were in clear blue waters and within minutes of getting in the water we saw our first Manta and shark in Palau.
The captain, JD, was always concerned for safety when heading out into the blue water. Sonny, a guide who usually accompanied us, was very helpful getting everyone in and out of the water quickly and safely, and served water before dives and hot tea after. Roky, was often instructing Korean open water or rescue courses and we were impressed at his tough love approach to making sure new divers were competent at the skills they were learning.
We always looked forward to lunch, either on the boat or a small neighbouring island. Each day it was a Bento with a different assortment of meat, a side of rice and other side dishes. I have only had better diver lunches on a live aboard. Yum!
Back at the dive shop either Mr. Lee or Roky would draw the three dives of the day on a giant blackboard and include all the main fish that were seen on the dives so that we could fill in our log books (and take a photo too). When you are ready to go back to your hotel, or straight to a nearby happy hour, a ride is prepared and all the staff come out to the parking lot to bid you a warm farewell for the day.
Dari Divers is a great shop to dive with. I feel the staff have become my good friends in such a short time. If you want to dive in relatively small groups and to connect with people who really know diving and the area well, Dari Divers is for you. And we might see you there as we are planning to go back soon.Written 12 August 2019
- Magnificent Diving Sites in Palau, with professional Elite Diving Instructor Tony TANG, Jeffrey, Tata, seamless care by all personnel like Bench, Vera, Phi. Their warmest and lovely faces are sealed in my mind that despite of the wonderful view in Palau, and making new friends, I will surely come back to this Ocean Centers for my next diving holidays.Written 8 February 2019
- We love diving with Palau Siren, The boat is very clean and the room very big compared other live aboard. The Crew is very professsional. The food is excellent.
The great crew service. Diving was exceleent.Written 29 August 2022
- Had a long day at the Rock Islands and needed a place to relax. The Mesekiu has a long list of cold drinks and the menu food is massive. I recommend the great sunset drink it refreshing and has the right amount of alcohol to get you going. Oh the sunset here is awesome and if there's an overcast no problem the view of the Rock Island is breathtaking, just look at my photos from this trip. My stay here is always awesome and relaxing.Written 15 December 2016
- I did stay for 5 weeks in Palau for a medical rotation in the Belau National Hospital. Beside I love diving. A local dive instructor working for an other company in Palau recommended Day Dream Palau. I was not disappointed. Day Dream is a dream. They are one of the most experienced dive operators in Palau. The instructors are mostly Japanese, but there are also local Divemasters and an outstanding American Divemaster Noah, which is always taking special care of the non Japanese divers. Everyone speaks English and they love their job.
I did arround 25 dive with them. You will get picked up in the morning at your Hotel, have a tea at the dive station, get your gear ready and enter the best day dive boats in Palau. They are big, comfortable and with a toilet on board. For lunch you can choose from arround 30 different bento boxes. Best lunch I ever had on a day dive trip. Normally they do 3 dives a day, sometimes 4. The diving in Palau is unbelievable, I will not describe that any further. Day Dream is always diving very safe, there was never a dangerous situation during a dive. The instructors are very good and the groups small. The rental gear in good condition. The skippers are locals.
Day Dream has the biggest experience when it comes to spawning dives. They know excactly at which time of the year the fish will spawn. If you are able join this special dives, so do it. I will never forget this dive.
I will come back somewhere in the future and dive again with you guys.
Thank you so much :)Written 18 July 2018
- People are very nice
Suits are brand new
Boat is clean
Even though I had ear problem but they handled it very well and I could enjoy diving
J.wynn was my husband's guide and He knows the spot and is very happy to take your photo.Written 20 April 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Koror
- These are the most romantic places for scuba & snorkeling in Koror:See more romantic scuba & snorkeling in Koror on Tripadvisor