Scuba & Snorkelling • Shark Diving
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Took one of the snorkeling tours with Jordy. It was wonderful. Saw great fish and snorkeling sites. Even more impressive was when a participant (who had the bends 2 weeks before) experienced them again during the trip. The crew got her oxygen and immediately got her back to Korror where an ambulance was waiting. We went back out after that and continued to have a great time. Kudos to them!Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Had a great day snorkeling and visiting the Jelly Fish lake and Milky Way. Swing was a great tour guide and very accommodating. Lunch was delicious. Great communication when booking the tour.Written 26 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was such a extrem experience which I really felt what all imperial Japanese army and navy soldiers went through that time.. thank you for our guide Masato Hirano, who were a solider of Japan Defence forces…He explained us how it might had been and how difficult is was für our ancestors who had no choice to die but to live as long as possible to fight in order to prevent the bombing of main land of Japan as late as it would be able to.. though they know that they would never win the battle ...Written 17 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were diving with 7th Wonder Palau for 5 days and doing the snorkel tour on the day 6 with them as well. Everything was perfect, the dives, the boat, diving staff and boat crew were awesome. Hopefully we will come back and dive with them again!Written 10 February 2020
- Did a 7 day camping/snorkeling/kayaking trip with Paddling Palau and it was amazing! Mac was our guide and Jeff our boat captain and they are fantastic! Mac is friendly, incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about all things Palau and we were able to see and do more than I could have ever hoped! I highly recommend Paddling Palau - the experience far exceeded our hopes. If you're looking for a guide service in Palau - this is the company to use!Written 28 November 2022
- Magnificent Diving Sites in Palau, with professional Elite Diving Instructor Tony TANG, Jeffrey, Tata, seamless care by all personnel like Bench, Vera, Phi. Their warmest and lovely faces are sealed in my mind that despite of the wonderful view in Palau, and making new friends, I will surely come back to this Ocean Centers for my next diving holidays.Written 8 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Koror
- These places are best for kayaking & canoeing in Koror:
- Sam's Tours Palau
- Swings Palau Tours
- Belau Tour
- RITC - Rock Island Tour Company - Day Tour in Palau
- Paddling Palau
- These are the best places for couples seeking kayaking & canoeing in Koror:See more kayaking & canoeing for couples in Koror on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking kayaking & canoeing in Koror:See more kayaking & canoeing for groups in Koror on Tripadvisor