Scuba & Snorkelling • Shark Diving
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- During a recent trip to Palau, my husband and I went out on two tours with Sam’s: Jellyfish Lake one day and then Big Drop Off, both which included a few other snorkeling spots. Sam’s has a well deserved reputation as a top diving and snorkeling outfit due to their long record of outstanding service and professionalism. From the office staff (esp Aireen) to their outstanding boat captains (esp Siksei, if I’m spelling correctly, who knows the Rock Islands and its currents like no one I’ve seen before), with Sam’s you’re guaranteed to get top quality.
Jun was our guide both times, and we can state with confidence that he is an extremely competent, professional, hospitable, and thoughtful leader. I would request him again in future trips with Sam’s. One incident in particular deserves mention. I wore my prescription glasses for the short hike to Jellyfish Lake, but then I put them aside on the platform at the lake entrance when I put on my snorkel gear. When we returned, my glasses were nowhere to be found as someone had apparently knocked them into the lake. Jun unhesitatingly jumped into the very murky, foul looking water beneath the platform in search of the glasses, and sure enough, he found them! It was an impressive act of thoughtfulness. But on top of this specific act, he’s excellent at taking time to identify particularly interesting sea life and has a good eye for spotting turtles, sharks, and other creatures.Written 4 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Neco Marine took us on a dive of a lifetime: to see the Nautilus. The cost of the trip is a bit pricey but it is a huge effort (2 boats, 5 people) to make it happen so it was well worth the cost.
Neco's staff is very professional, Helen was our divemaster and she was great, one of the best DMs we have ever had.
The experience was amazing and we saw 13 Nautilus!
I highly recommend this very professional dive operation and can't say enough about how professional and pleasant all the staff at Neco are.Written 18 March 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- It was such a extrem experience which I really felt what all imperial Japanese army and navy soldiers went through that time.. thank you for our guide Masato Hirano, who were a solider of Japan Defence forces…He explained us how it might had been and how difficult is was für our ancestors who had no choice to die but to live as long as possible to fight in order to prevent the bombing of main land of Japan as late as it would be able to.. though they know that they would never win the battle ...Written 17 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Magnificent Diving Sites in Palau, with professional Elite Diving Instructor Tony TANG, Jeffrey, Tata, seamless care by all personnel like Bench, Vera, Phi. Their warmest and lovely faces are sealed in my mind that despite of the wonderful view in Palau, and making new friends, I will surely come back to this Ocean Centers for my next diving holidays.Written 8 February 2019
Frequently Asked Questions about Koror
- These experiences are best for water sports in Koror:
- Jellyfish Lake, Milky Way, Beach and Rock Island Tour
- Full Day Scuba Dive Tour at Palau's best Dive sites
- 3 Day Dive Tour with Free Jellyfish Lake Tour
- These are the best places for couples seeking water sports in Koror:See more water sports for couples in Koror on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking water sports in Koror:See more water sports for groups in Koror on Tripadvisor