- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
Nature & Parks
Nature & Parks
What travellers are saying
- If your in Palau you really should boat through the Rock Islands, they're beautiful! I took some video footage as we boated through natural rock arches and cruised over turquoise water.Written 15 May 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Few people visit this beautiful atoll, 50 km north of the main island. It takes an hour by car and another hour by boat to reach Kayangel island where there is a tiny community of about 100 souls.Written 13 December 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This used to be a very private place to go to the beach. We went April 6th & they were using overflow parking. It is $8 to get in to the place. There are no hotels or businesses. There is an onsite restaurant and changing rooms, bathrooms, souvenir shop, etc. If you just want to go to the beach for the day this is a great place to go.Written 18 April 2014This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We stopped here for lunch one day after a mornings diving, it's probably one of the few islands that you are either permitted to go ashore, due to turtle breeding or its accessibility.
Proving popular with other dive/day charter boats, it is evident once ashore for once you are in from the beach you cannot help but notice the abundance of litter.
Plastic cups, bottles, personal items and more.
It's such a shame that what appears an idyllic setting should be spoilt behind the scenes of a pristine shoreline.
Maybe some of it was washed up from previous storms, but the quantity of new litter can only have come from recent visitors.
Why I ask you cannot the authorities clear it up or at least ensure that visitors take their rubbish away with them.
Yes the beach is wonderful take the stroll, see the coconuts that have established themselves along the shore, hear birds singing in the canopy above and for one moment you could be Robinson Crusoe.
A popular island, be sure to ask your driver to drop you off here if possible. Wear some sort of foot-ware for the sand is hot and the undergrowth can be a little hazardous inshore.Written 30 April 2016