- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- 一開始老實說就是看了評論找分數最高的潛店，因為帛琉潛水真的很貴，所以也不希望踩雷。其實事前我們對潛點沒有做太多功課，所以期待值也是普普通通，但是聽大家說帛琉很棒所以還是來了。必須要說，這間潛店的服務真的很好，基本上一切都有人打理，大家工作都很認真也很勤快，最棒的是在潛點的安排上也會很用心的盡量滿足大家的需求。非常推薦給有基本英文能力的華人來潛，不過帛琉真的不大適合初學者，如果碰到流緊張的話可能就沒辦法那麼享受了，但綜合來說，帛琉真的超乎我們的期待，尤其是palau dive adventures 的diving crew - Chris, Alan, Captain Arson, Miyles, Jevan ( not sure if I spell it correctly ?) They are amazing. 覺得值得推薦給大家！Written 25 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Took one of the snorkeling tours with Jordy. It was wonderful. Saw great fish and snorkeling sites. Even more impressive was when a participant (who had the bends 2 weeks before) experienced them again during the trip. The crew got her oxygen and immediately got her back to Korror where an ambulance was waiting. We went back out after that and continued to have a great time. Kudos to them!Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Amazing people, professional diving
Good food, fun and the best divesites!
Every day was special… they all did a great jobWritten 17 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Very professional at every step of the process. From booking enquiry, through making recommendations, conducting PADI Open Water Advanced course to the very last moment of the trip! I would highly recommend Neco Marine who wants to have a great, frictionless experience in Palau. I hope to return one day when direct flights from Singapore open up! Make sure you visit Ulong ang German Channel dive sites!Written 30 November 2022
- Had a great day snorkeling and visiting the Jelly Fish lake and Milky Way. Swing was a great tour guide and very accommodating. Lunch was delicious. Great communication when booking the tour.Written 26 July 2022
- It was such a extrem experience which I really felt what all imperial Japanese army and navy soldiers went through that time.. thank you for our guide Masato Hirano, who were a solider of Japan Defence forces…He explained us how it might had been and how difficult is was für our ancestors who had no choice to die but to live as long as possible to fight in order to prevent the bombing of main land of Japan as late as it would be able to.. though they know that they would never win the battle ...Written 17 January 2020
- I would start off by saying it's best to dive Palau with experience whoever you dive with as with so many varied dive sites and challenges it is of course sensible to know your own ability and know what your doing.
Having said that maml divers were a huge help, professional, affordable and knowledgable.
I had the pleasure of not only diving with these guys but also living with them and I was always made to feel welcome and had a great time day in day out.
Most people in Palau bring their own equipment so I cannot comment too much on that side of that side of things but their instruction and the items I did borrow were up to a good standard.
I did 23 dives over two weeks and was never bored or disappointed, the guides know where to go and what to see and
Would recommend them thoroughly,
EnjoyWritten 5 January 2018
- Cruise Control is by far the best Dive shop in Palau for recreational diving! Tetsu (Dive guide) is one of the most genuine wonderful people i have ever had the pleasure of meeting. Besides being a great guy, he is a fantastic Dive Guide with a vast knowledge of Scuba Diving as a whole as well as a deep understanding and awareness for the island of Palau and its best dive sites. Safety is Paramount with Cruise Control and they take many steps to ensure that your dive trip is as amazing as it can possibly be! From providing nausea medicine for those less inclined to rough seas, to offering free chocolate’s after your dives! They are the best at what they do and there staff is incredible. I will definitely be coming back and i hope they still have some misou soup left! Thank you for everything , Love Krys.Written 15 April 2022
- One of the best Diving Centre in Palau. Comfortable boats with marime toilet, good lunch. Very friendly staff. Despite the fact that the diving center is focused on the Japanese, the staff speaks English. Dived with this club for 5 days. Highly recommend. Special thanks to Paula.Written 9 February 2020
- Did a 7 day camping/snorkeling/kayaking trip with Paddling Palau and it was amazing! Mac was our guide and Jeff our boat captain and they are fantastic! Mac is friendly, incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about all things Palau and we were able to see and do more than I could have ever hoped! I highly recommend Paddling Palau - the experience far exceeded our hopes. If you're looking for a guide service in Palau - this is the company to use!Written 28 November 2022
- From the start our email communication with Dari Staff, Annie, emails were detailed, helpful and replied to quickly. We dove 9 days in a row, 3 dives a day at what seemed to be a relatively low price for Palau. Nitrox was included for free so that was a plus for my wife and I. We were picked up every day at our hotel either on-time or early by one of Dari's staff, Deep. Great name for working at a dive shop. Enter the Dive shop and the staff all greet you with a warm smile and a coffee (hot/ice) if you like.
Enter Mr. Lee, the owner and our guide for 24 of our 27 consecutive dives. Mr. Lee speaks Korean, Japanese and English and engages with all the Davi Divers' customers with a balance or Korean passion for expression and Japanese hospitality. He is always there to answer any questions or just chat.
On the boat we thought it was amazing that Mr. Lee, who has been in the business for about 15 years, has not lost his passion for diving and teaching people about the many wonders of the under water world. He brought a slate, which we usually hate, but this was a huge addition to the dives as he knows more fish names than anyone we have ever met in out 500+ combined dives. And he knows them in three languages.
We knew that we had picked the right dive shop when other dive boats were asking Mr. Lee where he thinks the best place to go for the 2nd or 3rd dive would be. He really knows the area, currents and weather well. In fact one day when the weather wasn't so good, he and the captain decided to take us to Grassland. Getting there looked impossible from where we were and no other boats were heading that way. But soon after a bit of chop, suddenly we were in clear blue waters and within minutes of getting in the water we saw our first Manta and shark in Palau.
The captain, JD, was always concerned for safety when heading out into the blue water. Sonny, a guide who usually accompanied us, was very helpful getting everyone in and out of the water quickly and safely, and served water before dives and hot tea after. Roky, was often instructing Korean open water or rescue courses and we were impressed at his tough love approach to making sure new divers were competent at the skills they were learning.
We always looked forward to lunch, either on the boat or a small neighbouring island. Each day it was a Bento with a different assortment of meat, a side of rice and other side dishes. I have only had better diver lunches on a live aboard. Yum!
Back at the dive shop either Mr. Lee or Roky would draw the three dives of the day on a giant blackboard and include all the main fish that were seen on the dives so that we could fill in our log books (and take a photo too). When you are ready to go back to your hotel, or straight to a nearby happy hour, a ride is prepared and all the staff come out to the parking lot to bid you a warm farewell for the day.
Dari Divers is a great shop to dive with. I feel the staff have become my good friends in such a short time. If you want to dive in relatively small groups and to connect with people who really know diving and the area well, Dari Divers is for you. And we might see you there as we are planning to go back soon.Written 12 August 2019
- This was our first liveaboard experience. We were concerned about space etc. The rooms were large and best of all the staff was wonderful. Being greeted by Ana and Christine every morning and every dive return was wonderful. The chef was amazing along with the rest of the staff. I think there were more crew than guests. Shout out to Jordan, the best dive guide ever.Written 22 November 2022
- Enjoying every second of a beautiful nature with a stand up paddle board.Activity more than expectedWritten 5 September 2018
- Had a long day at the Rock Islands and needed a place to relax. The Mesekiu has a long list of cold drinks and the menu food is massive. I recommend the great sunset drink it refreshing and has the right amount of alcohol to get you going. Oh the sunset here is awesome and if there's an overcast no problem the view of the Rock Island is breathtaking, just look at my photos from this trip. My stay here is always awesome and relaxing.Written 15 December 2016
- I did stay for 5 weeks in Palau for a medical rotation in the Belau National Hospital. Beside I love diving. A local dive instructor working for an other company in Palau recommended Day Dream Palau. I was not disappointed. Day Dream is a dream. They are one of the most experienced dive operators in Palau. The instructors are mostly Japanese, but there are also local Divemasters and an outstanding American Divemaster Noah, which is always taking special care of the non Japanese divers. Everyone speaks English and they love their job.
I did arround 25 dive with them. You will get picked up in the morning at your Hotel, have a tea at the dive station, get your gear ready and enter the best day dive boats in Palau. They are big, comfortable and with a toilet on board. For lunch you can choose from arround 30 different bento boxes. Best lunch I ever had on a day dive trip. Normally they do 3 dives a day, sometimes 4. The diving in Palau is unbelievable, I will not describe that any further. Day Dream is always diving very safe, there was never a dangerous situation during a dive. The instructors are very good and the groups small. The rental gear in good condition. The skippers are locals.
Day Dream has the biggest experience when it comes to spawning dives. They know excactly at which time of the year the fish will spawn. If you are able join this special dives, so do it. I will never forget this dive.
I will come back somewhere in the future and dive again with you guys.
Thank you so much :)Written 18 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Koror
- These are the most romantic places for boat tours & water sports in Koror:See more romantic boat tours & water sports in Koror on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous boat tours & water sports in Koror:See more adventurous boat tours & water sports in Koror on Tripadvisor
Koror Boat Tours Information
|Boat Tours Prices From||HK$777|
|Boat Tours Review Count||10|
|Boat Tours Photo Count||56|