- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 266
What travellers are saying
- Hussam was the best driver of our entire trip. He was friendly, knowledgeable, helpful and a great person. I would highly recommend him to family and friends and will definitely contact him when we are in Jordan again.Written 21 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Anas picked us up from the airport when we arrived in Amman. Our flight was delayed and arrived at around 3am - Anas was there with a sign for us and was so lovely and made it so easy. He was kind and easy to talk to, and I would definitely recommend booking him if you need a driver in Jordan/Amman!Written 14 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We, family with 2 children, just came back from Giordania and thanks to our so fantastic driver Omran (firstname.lastname@example.org) we had a unforgettable trip. Omran is much more than a driver.....he is a dictionary. He showed us the best of the best in Giordania, also incredible sites outside of the "normal" touristic places, hidden places and made us save a lot of money by leaving him to deal with all the people.
He is a very good and save driver, very honest, punctually and a trustable person. I, all of us, can recommend him to everybody.
Thank you Omran for all you did for us and we will come back for sure.Written 11 August 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Tahseen was AMAZING. We can’t thank him enough for his services whilst we have been in Jordan! It has truly been a wonderful experience made even better by Tahseen.
If you need to get around Jordan, please use Tahseen and his team- they give great recommendations and are so reliable
If I could give him 10 stars I would!Written 22 September 2023
- So glad we found Hasan! We booked his services for transportation and a Dead Sea day tour, he had great local insight, connections to get us good deals, and really looked after us all day. Transportation was safe, on time, and comfortable. Would highly recommend!Written 1 November 2022
- You will be in awe as you stand there and avail yourself of the magnificent accomplishments these people where able to perform in the past era.Written 31 January 2020
- We arranged all our travel in Jordan with VIP Limo and it was excellent and reasonable. It was very easy to communicate with Khalid. He picked us up from the airport and in the next few days took us to Petra, Wadi Rum, Aqaba, Dead Sea, around Amman, and to the border in a fully upgraded newer model car with wifi access. Khalid was very kind, accomodating, always on time, and flexible with activities in the itinerary we wanted to add as we went along. He also got us a very reasonably priced tour inside Wadi Rum at the last minute. We can't wait to return to Jordan and use his services again!Written 28 January 2020
- Amazing service
I would like to thank HHF Group for the excellent service. and it was so nice to meet the driver Awni ALajouri he is really so kind and very helpful person who can trust him during the tour. I wish you all the best and I would recommend booking any tour in Jordan with your company.
KhalilWritten 23 February 2020
- I make a wonderful jeep tour in Wadi Rum with driver Metaeb. He's a bedouin man born in Wadi Rum and during the trip he showed me the most beautiful and evocative places, telling me many things about the Bedouin lifestyle (now I also know how to become immune to scorpion bite !!). At each stop he took very nice photos and videos; he is also a good film maker. The jeep was very comfortable with both indoor and outdoor seating; and I took advantage of the possibility of being inside with the air conditioning.Written 4 August 2023
- Mohammad took us around Amman and to Jerash as we spend most of our time talking about all the amazing things in Jordan. It was super nice and informative and learned alot.
He was always very polite, thoughtful, had all the extra info and always had some extra special surprise.
Highly recommended for any tour in Jordan as he will always do everything to make sure you have an amazing time and adjust the trip to meet all your wishes!Written 22 February 2020
- Anas was extremely helpful and assisted with every aspect of the trip. He made everything so easy and it was a delight to spend the 2 day tour with him.Written 10 August 2023
- Mohammad was an excellent guide/driver. He came punctually in the morning and gave us photo stops on the way to Petra. We took a little longer than expected but Mohammad very patiently waited for us to finish our climb to the Monastery and communicated with us very efficiently. Mohammad is highly recommended to anyone visiting Amman or Petra. We had a great time.Written 18 September 2023
- i would rate our deadsea day use experience at crowne plaza 5 out of 5. Hisham is always assisting us in case of any help we need and has been giving us very good rates!! I always use their services whenever i have visitors coming to Jordan. I highly recommend to use their services.Written 20 September 2023
Frequently Asked Questions about Amman
- These experiences are best for transportation in Amman:
- Amman Airport private Transfers From/To any destinations
- Joyful Roads Private Car Service
- Full-Day Ajloun, Jerash and Amman City Private Tour
- Wadi Al Mujib Adventures From Amman, QAI Airport, Deadsea or Madaba
- Amazing Amman City Tour