- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 38
What travellers are saying
- We highly recommend taking a cooking class at beit sitti. You prepare a full meal, fun and rich experience. You will love cooking with Wafaa. Just go and enjoy. You can also buy all their spices !!Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The girl was super cheerful & friendly, she explained quickly & easily how to use the tools, it was so much fun, that We lost track of time...i would totally recommend if you wanna be creative and relax...also the price includes the drink, it was tastyWritten 17 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was so much fun and delicious!I highly recommend coming with friends, a date, bring the whole family or schedule a private party. The chefs are awesome and provide all you need to make a lot of good sushi. The restaurant has an amazing view because it's on the top floor of the Landmark Hotel in Amman.
You can either eat or take home what you make. It's 25JDs per person (plus service & tax 32JDs about 45 USD). When you go back a 2nd time (because you will love it!) they teach you new techniques and flavors.Written 25 August 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Overall Wafid is an excellent program, it is exactly as advertised, intensive and immersion.
I appreciate that the teachers and staff worked to create a sense of camaraderie with them and among the students; this was accomplish not only during our trips but in the classroom as well.
The socializing was an important factor as well. Lessons were comprised not only of grammar, vocabulary and textbook, but teachers used role player, games and videos to help us converse and think practically in the Arabic language.
Also, the staff is immensely positive, welcoming and professional!Written 23 January 2020
- We spent 5 days in Amman and visited the Gilgamesh Art Café every day. First, to paint glass, what was a great experience (under professional supervision we cut, shaped and painted our piece) and later just to spend time in the wonderful company of owner Arwa and his lovely team.
Eating jordanien food together, drinking tea and talking about our cultures was an unforgettable experience.
I recommend this place to everyone who wants to do some art while getting in touch with locals. No matter how „artistic“ you are.Written 15 September 2023
- We booked a 5 day tour of Jordan for 2 people. Yostina was very helpful at creating a us tailored itinerary, based on the sites we wanted to visit and some that she suggested. We made the booking only a few days before and in peak season. Nonetheless, she found a driver at short notice. He was professional, safe and knowledgeable. We highly recommend for visitors to Jordan.Written 16 May 2023
- I had 5 full days for a solo trip in Jordan and they have managed to fit so much into this amount of time, including all the major sites in Jordan such as Petra, Wadi Rum, Dead Sea, Amman, and a few others. They have been flexible with the custom itinerary and allowed me to adjust things based on new information I found in short notice without much problem and provided their own recommendations. They pretty much nailed the itinerary as everything was efficient to see and do as much as possible yet still have time to relax.
I would especially recommend my driver Adnan who has been especially great and was key to making this trip a success. He was always giving me tips about what to do or not to do in certain places to make sure my experience was safe, comfortable, and memorable. He also made the drive comfortable with a clean car and cold water that is always available to sooth the summer heat. He also allowed me to stop for photos along the road despite not being part of the itinerary. I was also appreciative of his flexibility to add an extra stop to Bethany Beyond the Jordan despite not being part of the original itinerary. Overall an amazing driver!Written 20 July 2023
- We contacted Khalid (owner) and he arranged everything according to our specifications and requirements, adapting the tour to our needs, even if we decided to change something the day before. We had several options, not only about the hotels but also in the excursions (for example, instead of just visiting the Dead Sea, we went to a resort with mud bath, swimming pool, lunch). Khalid always answered fast before the trip, and checked upon us during the trip.
Ahmed traveled with us the whole trip, a very nice and gentle man, perfect driver and perfect English spoken, taking care with us if needed in case English was not spoken in the place. Thanks for the Kanafeh :)Written 17 April 2023
- Our family of 4 went on a 10 day trip in Jordan.
We were warmly welcomed upon arrival In Amman.
Our driver Ahmad was the BEST! He accompanied us to the various destinations in a very comfortable mini van, gave us great advice, ensured we always felt safe even in the most adventurous travels! He immediately warmed our hearts by letting us know “this is your vacation”!
Our days were filled with amazing activities and sites: crusader castles, Roman-Byzantine-Greek sites, wadi water hikes, Dana hike (thanks to our super guide Mohamed), Petra, desert 4x4 & sunrise camel tour, snorkelling in the Red Sea, Dead Sea float, waterfalls & hot springs…from one pleasant surprise to the next!
Although the accommodations overall were fine, we would have preferred an experience in a quiet Bedouin tent camp in Wadi Rum to enjoy the starry night instead of a would-be “desert disco”.
All of our senses were alive during our travels and we were completely at ease thanks to the friendly people. “You are welcome” was the phrase most heard.
Jordan, you exceeded our expectations!Written 18 September 2023
- We took a Half day Private tour to Ajloun Castle and Jerash with Mohammad. We had a great time and he showed us the important places, and removed the cable car from the schedule when he learned we are avid skiers. In all a beautiful and lovely day, ended with crazy cold water from Mohammads own cooler.Written 6 August 2023