- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 92
What travellers are saying
- It was a great experience, they explained everything we asked for , the team was so friendly the suggested places to visit and they allowed us on the rooftop of the art gallery to enjoy the astonishing view there.
However when we asked to take a footage of the arts there their rejection was so polite and they explained that it’s for copyright reasons which is totally understandable.Written 6 July 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Relaxed art centre and pleasant cafe, ideal for relaxing for a few hours or just to meet and chat or take a coffee. The coconut pie cake thing is recommendedWritten 14 May 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- By Amman standards this is a largish mall (more of a typical UK city mall in size) - all the usual international brands and a Carrefour supermarket. Food court on top floor has all the usual fast food eateries. Clean and air conditioned so nice for a break from mid day heat. It cost us 3 dinars metered taxi from W hotel to get there.Written 19 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A place you visit just for experience , they open every Friday. if you go after five it is ver crowded and the morning is less but hot if you are their in the summerWritten 4 September 2022
- The place is artistic, the art is beautiful, the view is nice of amman old city. I love the section of artistic fashion and home decoration where it is reasonably priced. Worth a visit for art collectors.Written 10 November 2019
- A modern four-story mall on Suliman Al Nabulsi Street opened in May 2016 with over 160 retail outlets, several restaurants & cafes, an entertainment center, nine cinema screens and a supermarket.
We stopped by on the way to the hotel. Very clean, bright space. Good selection of boutiques. The staff is very friendly. Reminiscent of many shopping malls in Dubai, but there are much fewer visitors.Written 9 August 2023
- Taj Mall is supposed to be the best mall in Amman and after spending a couple of hours there i tend to believe it. There are 5 floors with a rather nice food court on the top floor along with outside restaurants. There is a decent supermarket on the ground floor with expensive imported items. There is even valet parking service, cinemas, playground for kids and a lot more. Didn't buy anything but had a snack and a drink.Written 16 September 2021
- They have many stores where you can find almost everything you need.
The restaurants floor is great and have many restaurantsWritten 21 June 2021
- This is a small art gallery just off Rainbow Street. I saw a very interesting (free) exhibition of work by an Algerian contemporary artist Hamza Bounoua.
Friendly staff chatted with me about the work. A relaxed experience.
The side street is lovely with beautiful flowers. The gallery building is very tranquil.Written 14 July 2023
- Two sisters make the most beautiful dresses and jackets by hand and needle.
Really perfect and for very good prices you will find an unique piece. We recommend this little shop.Written 30 November 2019
- Food selection of retail products and services
Comfortable with my wife and children's
Nice places too
Thank youuuu so muchWritten 21 August 2021
- We visited this souk and those neighboring it in the downtown area of Amman and enjoyed the visit. The area is huge, with different types of products on the various different streets. This area featured vegetables, spices, etc but others had clothing, gold, birds and other live animals and of course there was food for purchase in many of the places. Exploring this area is a good way to get a sense of life in Amman.Written 17 December 2022
- A new shopping & relaxing village with many cafes to enjoy a cup of coffee ☕️ or a breakfast .
Many restaurants are available and parking is free.
Prices are reasonable…Written 16 May 2023
- For the first time we went to MISTAKA hoping our dream will come through find cheese (Sheep) matching our French pallet and taste . MISTAKA gave us all this and we could buy cheeses made in Jordan with the taste of France , Roblochon , Valencay , Home made Hallum with perfect taste not salty , Labneh plain or skimmed , fresh yoghourt , tome with peper or plain different textures , Italian Pecorino , crotin and machego etc .
Also clarified butter for cooking etc ... All home made with unbelievable talent we will never buy our cheese the same way we found the supplier we have been looking for for years in Amman . Also Nisreen's talent is not only in cheese making but she can also be a professional dietician , near the Orthodox club in Abdun open from 11am to 2pm , thank you Nisreen .Written 14 September 2017
- Amazing place for shopping. Prices are extremely reasonable and has a big variety of clothing. I highly recommend shopping thereWritten 26 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Amman
- These are the best places for kid-friendly shopping in Amman:See more shopping for children in Amman on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for groups seeking shopping in Amman:See more shopping for groups in Amman on Tripadvisor