13 places sorted by traveller favourites
- Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- Friendly tourist guide, gave us a lot of tour discounts. Very lovely guy, he introduced us to the local restaurants in which they the amazing food ever. Very patient to us, his not rushing to all the the places we went. would highly recommend him 👍🥰Written 5 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I had the pleasure to meet Shareef and he guided us in a tour in Hebron .. and I have to admit has been a great example of professionalism with a great culture and knowledge. The attention to detail is exceptional. It covers everything you need to know, from historical insights to practical tips. I particularly appreciated the concise yet comprehensive summaries.
Totally recommendWritten 30 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Judah Tours is owned by a non-denominational Christian who has studied in Bethlehem Bible College. If he is the one guiding you'll be in for a treat. But he wasn't our guide. He employs Christians, esp if they are underprivileged, and supports missionaries. The guides I had were either Catholic or Orthodox. The standard sites will include places and practices that are not in the Bible. And the guides will recommend the standard unless specified.
There was some waiting so one of the activities requested had to be missed out. And more waiting at the end for the other driver. Could do with better time organisation and coordination based on itinerary request at the time of booking. But it seems to be the culture of the region - 5 mins is actually 10 or 20 mins. And the team does want to please.
Was travelling with elderly father.Written 15 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Daoud was kind, knowledgable, thorough, and patient. He didn’t shy away from talking through the tough parts of history, yet always showed joy. Highly recommend him if you’re ever in Bethlehem!!!Written 20 May 2023
- We traveled through Palestine with Nabeel and it was absolutely amazing and one of the best experiences we had. Nabeel and his family treated us like their own and showed us the best Palestine had to offer. Even under their living circumstance with soldiers making their lives so difficult, he and his family still found it in them go out of their way to treat us so kindly. We went to Ramallah, Hebron and Nablus and when we go back to Palestine, Nabeel is the one and only person I will trust to take our family around. We have three young children and going to Palestine was a little worrying at first but we felt so safe in Nabeel’s hands. Please use him for anything you need in Palestine, you won’t regret it.Written 26 March 2023
- Ahmad is an incredible host! The room, located in Dheisha refugee camp, is clean and spacious. I spent there a night with my boyfriend and we felt like home. Ahmad and his family are really welcoming. And the food that her mum cooked was delicious! I’m sure that we are going to meet again because we feel really close to Ahmad and now we can call him a true friend. I really recommend his place to anyone interested in Palestinian culture, gastronomy and the situation in the refugee camps.Thanks a lot Ahmad from Joan and Natalia. We are looking forward to see you again!Written 10 December 2019