Art Galleries in Bishkek
THE BEST Bishkek Art Galleries
Art Galleries in Bishkek
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Types of Attractions
What travellers are saying
- This small shop in a repurposed building in Dobovy/Oak Park is worth visiting. Naturally, this being Kyrgyzstan, the selection is dominated by excellent locally crafted fabric arts, particularly of felt and applique (wall hangings, clothes, scarves, purses). There are also paintings, a case of jewelry and other small crafts, some dolls and puppets, etc. This is the perfect place you can get crafts by local artists to bring to your friends and family, and avoid mass-produced imported "souvenirs" while supporting the local arts. The 5 star rating is missing a star and reduced to 4 because I had to return 3 times to find it open, so check in advance since posted hours aren't always accurate. When one has limited time in a place as a tourist, this sort of back and forth is not conducive to sales - I was lucky I was able to return that many times.
The setting in Dubovy Park is very nice too - while walking here you will see beautiful carved stone statues of open air sculpture and walk by the trees and flowers and see the birds.Written 26 May 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- One of the best places to see art in Kyrgyzstan. The exposition consists of both local and Russian (mostly Soviet) painters. Sometimes they have modern art expos, but the schedule was a bit hard to find outWritten 31 December 2016This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- So many cool things to be found in this art shop. Almost everything I looked at I was impressed with. Definitely a good place to visit, especially if you are looking for unique ethnic souvenirs. They have all sorts of original handmade goods. Also, it's a great chance to support local business. 😃🙌
P.S. You will be pleasantly surprised with prices and service quality.Written 3 November 2017This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bishkek
- These places are best for art galleries in Bishkek:See more art galleries in Bishkek on Tripadvisor