- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 46
What travellers are saying
- A crazy market with buzzing crowds, offering a variety of local products and unique experience of meeting people from all walks of life. There are plenty of eateries, shops and roadside stalls that keep everyone busy. The smells and colours are enjoyable. A must visit to feel the pulse of this beautiful city and experience the vibrancy of life.Written 14 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were curious to see what it's all about, so we took a yandex there (quite a bit away from city center). We needed some comfy pairs of shorts and found them. Prices were very affordable, staff eager to sell but not overbearing.
You just need to pay attention to your wallet, as everywhere, and also get out of the way as there are people with carts all over the place. It is a bit chaotic, but if you need something, you will probably find it there.Written 11 September 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Whether your shopping for designer clothes, little trinkets, coffee, food or even bowling there is alot of offer at this mall
Cinema, restaurant, fast food and even a super market as well as your standard phone shops
A few 'side/table' shops where you can get more tourist items!
Would recommend to come, and could easily spend a day hereWritten 26 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed wondering around the streets of Bishkek. There are so many little parks and statues all around. Very quaint and pretty place.Written 18 September 2019
- Alot in the mall, from phone shops, to books, to home items, makeup, clothes and a cinema!
There is also a few fast food options to enjoy and indulge!
A very good day of shopping and enjoying a delicious coffee in Tchibe!Written 25 February 2020
- When you first visit Tsum, you may think that you came in old electronic bazaar Gorbushka (famous place in Moscow). You need to focus, turn left and going thru the elevators, thats way you get in big Center with stores and good cinema. The pie on the top its adventure park for kids there. If you have toddlers from 4 to 7 this is place for you! Super cheap price (around $5) and your baby can play all day long. Entertainment, i mean slides, trampolines and other kids stuff a little "tired", but OK! Recommend for parents with kids!Written 8 November 2022
- Something for every keen buyer from Vinyl, crockery, clothes, Soviet memorabilia, Soviet watches, gifts, hats, jewelry…
Really friendly sellers, don’t speak much English but you get by easily. Grab a bargain down here and easily spend a few hours. Get there around 9am as it warms upWritten 20 October 2021
- This small shop in a repurposed building in Dobovy/Oak Park is worth visiting. Naturally, this being Kyrgyzstan, the selection is dominated by excellent locally crafted fabric arts, particularly of felt and applique (wall hangings, clothes, scarves, purses). There are also paintings, a case of jewelry and other small crafts, some dolls and puppets, etc. This is the perfect place you can get crafts by local artists to bring to your friends and family, and avoid mass-produced imported "souvenirs" while supporting the local arts. The 5 star rating is missing a star and reduced to 4 because I had to return 3 times to find it open, so check in advance since posted hours aren't always accurate. When one has limited time in a place as a tourist, this sort of back and forth is not conducive to sales - I was lucky I was able to return that many times.
The setting in Dubovy Park is very nice too - while walking here you will see beautiful carved stone statues of open air sculpture and walk by the trees and flowers and see the birds.Written 26 May 2018
- Everything you could possibly want cloth wise. Rows and rows of "shops" selling from cushions to corpeys and everything in between.Written 9 June 2018
- Most shops in this two storey building sell clothes (conventional and modern), some other stuff like shoes, bags and sports articles. There is a restaurant on the second floor. Central location, but not very special. Perhaps interesting if you want to get an idea of how locals (used to) dress.
Closes at 8PM sharp.Written 25 April 2018
- I've been in Tabylga market, it's big enough to find your needs. Clothes and house stuff easily can be found . Price depends but seems ok not too high but with good quality in general . Bargain might not always help here as most of them say the price they have is last ... Anyways try to get lower for your benefit if you wish so. This place mostly for clothes , home center , electronics...Written 17 August 2016
- We've came to this mall for the leather boutique Decadence. It's mostly a shopping mall with things for children and kids entrentrainment. The Sierra cafe is a very good place to have an ice cream or a tasty business lunch. You can find here an Ikea boutique wich has a lot of good things.Written 21 July 2016
- Not really a tourist destination but a practical mal in Bishkek that we visited when we needed to pick up some supplies for our journey. They have a working carousel in the mall so of course being kids at heart we went for a ride or three and it was fun. It’s a mall, you either need to be there or you don’t.Written 1 July 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Bishkek
- These are the best places for budget-friendly shopping in Bishkek:See more budget-friendly shopping in Bishkek on Tripadvisor