- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Very well run and safety conscious operation - hats and riding boots are provided and everyone is assigned a suitable horse depending on ability. A sunset canter on Bangtao Beach is a must ! The horses are not well schooled but suitable for purpose and guides are happy to run alongside with a lead rein for children and less experienced riders. If you are a novice and over 70 kg I would say don’t go for the horses’ sake though - they don’t have any true weight carriers!Written 13 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- To be completely honest It was fun but I was expecting much more. Still it was good, fun and cool. Felt like a movie star 🙏🏼Written 24 June 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Wanted to let my 5 year old son experience horse riding but in a safe environment during our Phuket trip. This place was recommended by Tripadvisor so when our driver also propose the same, I decided to give it a try. When we first got there, the place seems a bit rundown and not really what I expected from the reviews. We booked the 30mins horse riding for THB800 per adult and THB700 per child. My son seem terrified when they seated him on his pony and we thought the experience has ended even before we set off. However, his guide somehow managed to keep reassuring him and joking with him that he lost his fear during the full 30mins ride and was asking for more when it ended. My son had a bonus activity of feeding all the horses/ponies with bananas after we made a THB100 contribution for the horses. Judging by the actions and passion of the staff of this place, at least we do feel that the horses & ponies are well taken care of.Written 21 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Fantastic value for money considering all the things you get to see and do. The guide, was very knowledgeable and informative and made it a hassle-free day, plenty of water or juice supplied and the lunch was the best food we had in Thailand.Written 20 March 2020
- I did enjoy my tour to phi Phi island. Stuff were very friendly and helpfully. They made sure I had a great time and enjoyed the experience. Big shout out for Hana from Kiwi travel. She was very helpfully.Written 7 May 2023
- We didn't compare to other tour company but our tour was great. Riding ATV in jungle was one of the best amzing experience. It was absolutely worth it!!!! She was very kind and caring us even though our pick-up driver arrived late. But this is not a private tour so i do understand when they need to pick up other participants in one day. I am glad to meet this tour :)Written 18 July 2023
- The food in this restaurant was fantastic. Everyone was so friendly and welcoming. There was enough food to choose from, Even for the fussiest of people.Written 19 March 2023