What travellers are saying
- Great scenic course. Played here last week, course was in good condition although soft in many fairway areas due to recent rain, but that didn’t deter me from enjoying my first time playing. There are many picture worthy holes none more so then the 17th, feels like your 250m above the hole, unreal. Definitely worth playing here while your in Phuket. Have not played any other courses in Phuket so I can’t compare but the course definitely gets looked after. Some new holes are under construction too. Special mention to my caddie Mam, she was so funny and knew the course very well.Written 17 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We tee off early in the morning, best time of the day. Very nice course (perhaps not as nice as the lake course in Blue Canyon) but very well maintained. Caddies are good. The restaurant offers a good variety of cuisine. I had the best phad thai thereWritten 6 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- The team was amazing, we had to change time a few bookings and given an appropriate notice it went seamless. We played two rounds at two different clubs and a lovely driver picked us up on time and dropped back off. Also noticed prices were better if you book via Phuket Golf Leisure - one of the clubs would charge you only 100 baht less for pure round with no pick up/drop off and lunch. Highly recommended and looking forward to playing in Phuket againWritten 24 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This course prides itself as being the "most relaxing golf experience" in Phuket. This was certainly our experience. The views/scenery were spectacular. It's a short course but it does provide interesting challenges. The only reason I'm not giving this 5 Stars is the quality of the greens. These were easily the slowest greens we've ever played on. I'm not sure if that's by design but I think the quality of golf could be improved just by rolling the greens a bit more. Would love to come back here some day.Written 3 July 2023
- Played the Lake course as this was only open during our visit. Saw severely reviews that the course is in bad shape but I have the total opposite experience. Enjoyed the course the lay out and the greens were in perfect condition. Ended up playing 2 rounds on 2 days.
Caddies are kind and skillful ( there are some new ones but they try their best to make it easy for you. )
Would say it’s in my toplist of playing there again.
The food in the restaurant is of good quality just takes a while to serve it.
Overal 👍Written 5 July 2023
- Easy way to book an play golf, professional service, everything was perfect, Red Mountain beautiful course a must for every golfer visiting Phuket.Written 8 October 2023
- great vies and a great layout. but not very well maintained. good staff and if you are not serious into golf then this is a great course to play. would be hesitant to spend the money when for same price you can play at better courses in phuket.Written 14 May 2023
- Second time I've played this course; arrangements made directly via website, very well handled and same applied on day; made very welcome and on arrival was met by club assistant, signed in, paid fees, hire clubs and caddie (incl cart), all in 4,000Bht, which I thought was excellent price. Was taken to and from driving range to hit some balls. Course was in good condition, with some greens having been sanded; but that did not ruin experience. Played off blue tees which was a decent challenge (2 hdcap), I'm sure I'll be back againWritten 15 November 2023
- I live nearby in Chalong and was happy to find this place. Range ball prices are decent (60THB) per skid 50THB on Sat/Sun) and the short game area is an added 120THB, but has some decent targets and bunker areas. The practice green is ok, but a lot better than Phuket Country Club range (100THB per skid) and the putting green is always slow.Written 4 July 2019
- With the Canyon Course closed for a 12-month re-fit we played the Lakes Course on a beautiful sunny day and on a deck that was in great condition. Greens are the best in Phuket at the moment and running 10+ on the Stimpmeter making for a nerve-racking experience if you leave anything above the hole. Caddies sadly did not meet the same standards, they were generally disinterested, disengaged and could not read the greens at all. They could learn a huge amount from the caddies at Red Mountain in particular.Written 23 March 2023
- We visited on Tuesday. We had such a lovely time and the children loved it and didn’t want to go home! All of the staff were very kind and welcoming, and the lunch was very yummy!! We can’t wait to come back again when we come back to Phuket!Written 17 May 2022
- Fantastic trip , Good services.
Amazing food tour, weird food very kind native people. I love Thailand , I love Phuket and I love Thai Food , highly recommended!Written 22 September 2022
- Very helpful and competent who secured us good rates for green fees and accommodated our numerous changes of arrangement without issue. Highly recommend Rattana who was on-site to take care of payments and arrange everything with the respective clubsWritten 23 March 2023