- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It has a beautiful spot on the beach and nice pool. The service is good if not a little slow if in a large group but staff are very attentive. That’s a good party atmosphere if that’s what you’re going for with loud music round the pool.Written 3 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- This is a beautiful private beach with its own restaurants and bars. The entrance is 200 bahts per person and you must pay extra for sunbeds.
Food was amazing, I ate both asian and european dishes.
A plus for those who complain about tur prices, they do offer FREE transport.
From my point of view, you should go at least once but if all other beaches would be cleaner and had better sunbeds, Paradise beach wouldn't be in my first top 5 options.Written 18 February 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I recomand you to visit it.
But be informed that once you get there, you must get to the beach just with your own moto( and is difficult), or you will find some cars ( 300 bath per person go and back from beach, so if you are 4 persons, it will be 1200 bath just to get to the beach)
The rude ,thai bad thing is that is no written anywhere , nothing, so you must ask some thai people or your first driver who will get you here( up, the normal driver taxi will not get you to the beach, is impossible)
If you get to the beach, you will find a small, idilic beach, small restaurant with a nice front sea view, thai bad services etc
On the beach there are a lot of profi/ high/ on the hill places for taking profi, excelent photos, so for making beautifull couples of families foto is the best beach!!
Really, inform a little bit, and spend a day here. You will enjoy it!Written 12 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- I had the opportunity of training at Dark Horse Muay Thai before they officially opened to the public. The trainer, P Ud, is very patient, attentive, and is an absolute champ at what he does.
The owners Mac and Mitch also keep the place clean and welcoming. The place also houses a pool and cozy huts for drinks, snacks, and some well-needed post- workout recovery (er, socializing). Locals and foreigners love this spot for the wonderful ambiance and world-class training.Written 5 September 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Phuket
- These places are best for beach & pool clubs in Phuket:See more beach & pool clubs in Phuket on Tripadvisor