Scuba & Snorkelling • Boat Tours
What travellers are saying
- We went on two tours with a small group.
Fantastic, personalised service. Home cooked food was fantastic cooked on the 'big boat'. Plenty of water and soft drinks, fruit and snacks available.
We had a family member with limited mobility and Mark and his team went out of their way to look after them.
Highly recommend this tour..Written 1 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I did my Open Water certification with Tim in August 2022, it was a great experience and I felt very safe the entire time. Tim is a good instructor, he was patient and encouraging all the way through.
Tim also arranged for my partner to do a refresher course with us, so we could do some recreational dives together on my final day.
I would definitely recommend this company for training or for fun dives, as we had a great time and Tim took some great pictures.
Thank you! :)Written 3 December 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This was a well organised dive trip. Local departure without the long bus/boat rides. Great service with 2 dives in the morning & home for lunch. Ko Waeo rocks has a good amount of fish & reef to explore. Thanks Robert.Written 20 November 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- You absolutely need to book with Andy’s scuba diving!! The boat was roomy and clean, the Dive Masters were knowledgeable, kind, funny and easy to understand. They made me feel safe and prepared to see these incredible dive locations. Right away they provided snacks and beverages and then after our dives they served an amazingly delicious meal and we had great conversation with Jon and Gun. We saw so many fish and sea creatures on both of our dives! I was amazed at the beautiful colors of the coral on the King’s Cruiser wreck! The crew was on top of everything that needed to be done from helping us on with our gear, making sure everything fit and felt comfortable to driving the boat and helping us spot some dolphins that made a brief appearance. I would dive with them again any day! Considering this was my first ocean dive, my next dives have a lot to live up to! Thank you for an unforgettable experience!!Written 4 December 2023
- A great time diving with the All4Diving team
I ALWAYS go with All4Diving when in Phuket
Everything is perfect, the on shore team, the instructors & the overall diving experience
I have used All4Diving many times and highly recommend them for both training & fun diving
Looking forward to my next trip already :-)
Until next time!Written 11 September 2023
- We used Sunrise divers for 2 days diving. One day at Phi Phi for 3 dives and one day at the Similan Islands for 2. Phi phi involved a large boat which took pretty much the entire day, Similan is further however the run a speedboat service out to a live aboard based there which cuts down on the travel time considerably. We had expected the Similan Islands to be the best however we actually managed to see the best corals and marine life on our first day near Phi Phi. The dives were excellent and our dive master on the first day (Tiger) was outstanding in the attention to detail and support throughout the day. We would certainly use sunrise again for dives in the region.Written 25 November 2023
- We went for a diving day with my friend and had 2 dives with Ludoviq. He was very attentive and careful, explained everything to us and showing us the best underwater and on the island around. As a bonus he also sent us a nice video of the dive and amazing pictures!Written 27 November 2019
- This was the best day ever! I stumbled upon Sea Cave Tours through a Google search. We decided to do this for my birthday and it was perfect. From start to finish everything ran so smoothly and was so much fun. Great email communication when booking, the crew is wonderful, the food is delicious, the sites are unbelievable. 10 out of 10 rating and we absolutely recommend it to others. Thank you for an incredible day to remember!!Written 24 November 2022
- This company is quite remarkable. I mean just outstanding. Igor has gone way beyond the call of duty. He has done much more than he needed to do. I could not be more impressed. Quite remarkable what they have done.
Due to Covid, we cancelled a trip and technically and fairly Sweet Dreamers could have kept the deposit. Yet 4 months later we wrote to say that we wanted to do the charter in August and they arranged everything to make it happen.
Sweet Dreamers deserve all the credit they get. They are the best in the business and I say this after chartering 4 yachts from different charter companies.
We have not been on the trip yet so I will write a review of the trip on our return on 31/08. But I hope this review will help others to feel they made the right decision to use Sweet Dreamers. We could not be more impressed.Written 23 August 2022
- После годичного перерыва в дайвинге, серия погружений с Ольгой очень помогла восстановить навыки. Тем более, что вообще в последние 3 года приходилось погружаться только с англоговорящими (не "native speakers") инструкторами (Танзания, Египет, Доминикана) и чувствовалась некоторая ограниченность в коммуникации. Ольга ясно увидела пробелы в навыках, помогла их устранить, была профессиональной и достаточно требовательной. Причем происходило это всё в приятной, очень доброжелательной атмосфере. Собственно дайвинг тоже оставил весьма приятные впечатления, брал 2 дня (по рекомендации Ольги - Рача Ной + Рача Яй; Пхи Пхи + Shark Point) с интервалом в 3 дня. Каждый раз видел что-то новое и интересное для себя. Безусловно, 100% рекомендую RuDiver!
After a year break in my SCUBA diving experience I had a great opportunity to recover my skills by an aid of Mrs. Olga Zhilina from “RuDivers Club”, Phuket. Olga has had clearly recognized gaps in my skills and she was really attentive, professional, and rigorous while reviving my memory and closing those gaps. Besides, Olga is a pretty nice person and all of activities were followed by very friendly and kind atmosphere. Olga is a fluent English speaker as I saw from her communication with divers from various countries on the pier and on the dive boat. The 2-days diving itself were amazing with seeing beautiful and diverse underwater life. Well, I strongly recommend Mrs. Olga Zhilina and her “RuDivers Club” for your attention when searching for opportunities to dive in surroundings of Phuket.Written 27 February 2023
- Great guide! Everything was well organized. Our guide was friendly, knowledgeable and had good English. Really made it a fun day!!!Written 6 February 2023
- Perfect way to prepare for the long journey back home to Switzerland, minutes away from the international airport. Well organized, good material, fun.Written 30 January 2023
- My wife trying to dive at first time and all was awesome. Only good vibes, relaxing, no fear.
Thanks to Konstantin for this diving full of pleasure!
We're comeback again I hope 💖Written 8 September 2023
- Really good surf lessons given by Rick who is great at explaining everything and very patient and willing to help throughout the lessons! Went with friends and was great fun!! Highly recommend for beginners and for those who have had previous lessons. Thank you for a great 5 days :)Written 1 August 2019
- Fun day out with the big blues crew, 11 of us in total, there was ample room in the Dorado to hang out, have a beer, nap and relax. We spent the day trawling, with the crew setting up all the rods and equipment and handing the rods over to us once the fish was on the hook to reel it in. Slow morning but after lunch we landed 5 or 6 tuna, with the crew cutting up one of the tuna to eat fresh, sashimi style.
We were lucky the weather was great and seas were calm
Thanks guys!Written 12 September 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Phuket
- These experiences are best for water sports in Phuket:
- Phuket Jet Ski Tour To 7 Islands Include Pickup Transfer - Best Seller
- Full-Day Racha Yai Private Scuba Diving Course from Phuket
- Small Group Scuba Diving Experience in Maiton Private Island
- Full day Phi Phi island tour and snorkel free transfer
- Private Boat Fishing TROLLING & SPINNING From Phuket