- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
18 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We went to this mall on the recommendation of my thirteen years old niece. She loved it because of the American Doll shop. The Von Maur, Macy’s and Dillard’s here were truly classy. It is an upscale mall with good restaurants, besides the food court, like The Cheesecake Factory and Sur La Table in it. There is a covered parking lot. The Christmas decor was superb.Written 28 April 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you haven't been since they relocated the market, it is worth your time! The market spans all the new roads surrounding the Alpharetta City Hall and the Alpharetta Public Library. More importantly, the street parking and the parking garage is free. Take your children, there is something for them. If they don't enjoy walking for long periods of time has your stop for food samples or to browse local produce, let them know there's a reward to playing in the large central fountain. Also, Kilwins has a nice selection of sweet treats. My kids are older teens, and I let them go around on their own. They enjoy it. Be prepared to eat lunch there. There are quality food vendors of all ethnicities, and covered and uncovered pavilions to sit and enjoy your food. Most vendors are able to take debit cards, too, if you're like me who doesn't carry much cash around. Beware in October when the vendors thin out, run out of product, food or inventory. October is the final month, so the earlier in the year your go, the more choices you'll have.Written 30 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- There's something for everyone in this gem of a store. Personally I love the audiophile section but on any given visit am just as likely to pick up a used disc.Written 21 March 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely and a great place to see different varieties of beautiful classy antiques.
Great place to spend about an hour or two depending on how fast you go through the aisles.Written 29 November 2017
- I attended a six week professional development course in GA from March through May with 62 other folks from out of state. The pollen forms a yellow film on cars and tons of people had major problems with allergies. I ordered the honey sampler pack (sourwood, galberry, and wildflower) from the Georgia Honey Farm for the class and the allergies were gone. I also got a bottle of the bee pollen. I’ve never seen anything like it anywhere else, but I will definitely re-order!Written 4 April 2020
- I had a special gift handbag that needed to have the handle repaired. This shop fixed me right up and at a fair price. They are nice and located in the shopping center with Kroger at Old Alabama and Haynes Bridge.Written 7 April 2018
- Bought a pre Black Friday washer and dryer from lowes early December.
Promised delivery mid December…
Still not delivered mid January no delivery in-site….
Reno store and corporate won’t answer ior return calls.
Corporate and local many calls many days off work for delivery….
They Suck on all levels if management!
Avoid at all cost!Written 15 January 2022