What travellers are saying
- Excellent experience. Fantastic wines. Owners give awesome suggestions for adding to food. Great slashes. Will definitely go back.Written 23 September 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Catherine at Vieni Winery was fantastic. What a great winery. She was friendly, personable and informative.Written 10 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great hospitality, I reccomend this spot !Staff was on point, very knowledgeable and helpful. The Frontline hosts was accommodating and ensured our experience was remarkable.Written 21 October 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Nice covered patio overlooking the vineyard. Good wines but great mead! Try them all, there is quite a range of different flavours. And of course, you have to pick up a jar of Hot Honey - delicious!Written 24 July 2023
- Fantastic friendly tasting experience! Andrew and Isis shared knowledge and expertise in a down to earth, enjoyable manner. A great afternoon.Written 24 August 2023
- What an amazing and memorable day with our lovely and informative host Marg at 30 bench. We were celebrating our friend's bday and we couldn't have been happier with the wine, chocolate and hospitality from Marg. We will be back!Written 27 July 2022
- A fantastic experience for us on Canada Day! Not only are Fielding wines delicious and well-priced, the owners were savvy enough to partner with a spectacular food truck that offered amazing lunch options....very innovative compared to their local competitors that are just serving wine! We've been customers for years, and will continue to visit Fielding Winery as the customer experience is top priority for them.Written 2 July 2023
- Nice low key winery with a great choice of wines and a small but comfortable patio. Exceptionally well kept grounds and vineyard make for a peaceful experience. Our favorite wine was the 2019 Cabernet Merlot.Written 24 July 2023
- Nicely set up tasting room and retail shop. Only place to get nice Strawberry Gin which is awesome or new Strawberry Gin coolers.... the latest in a quality ready to drink cooler selectionWritten 9 October 2023
- Beautiful Winery, Family run, well priced and tasty wines. Great for Couples and Friends
We will definitely be back in a few weeksWritten 5 August 2023
- Thanks so much to Brittany and the staff in the restaurant to ensure that the lunch I surprised my friend with for her 50th birthday turned out both relaxing and delicious. We had such a nice afternoon!!Written 23 October 2023
- We usually visit the Niagara region several times a year and when we do, set up our own tour. Todays was our first visit to this winery. For this tour our group was 7 but included only 4 ‘active’ tasters. This was the second of four winery visits that were completed this trip (Kacaba was the only repeat). The facilities were picturesque with a definite estate winery vibe to them. We did not make a reservation for this tasting visit and we were taken in upon arrival - excellent. Tastings for smaller groups could be taken inside but given our group size and the fine weather, did our tasting outdoors. A very good, comfortable setup. Our server for this visit was very good. The tasting was in the form of a wine flight. She was very knowledgeable with respect to each of the varietal options. Given the limited selection of red wines, some white wines were selected for our flights. The whites in this case were very good and several bottles were purchased by our party for consumption later. Overall, an excellent experience this visit. We may return in the future if the preferences for our group include white, sparkling wines.Written 3 August 2023
- Really great selection of beers here we visited here a couple of time the place is buzzing and has a really good vibe,we were visiting Canada from the UK and stove passed this place many times and decided to pop in second visit we had some food which didn't disappoint great staff here also 😀Written 22 July 2023
- Hidden Bench Winery is a lovely winery with with a beautiful tasting area. We tried some very good wines. Staff were friendly and very knowledgeable about the wines. The only negative is the tastings are a bit on the pricey side. Worth a stop.Written 6 June 2019
- We enjoyed trying several wines, and took home aa sparkling chardonnay. The staff here are great! You need an online reservation.Written 26 September 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Beamsville
- The best day trips from Beamsville according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Niagara Wine Tour and Tastings with Included Transportation
- Niagara Wine Region Experience - Luxury Small Group Day Tour
- Private Full-Day Niagara Wine Tour with Sommelier Guide from Toronto
Beamsville Attractions Information
|Monday 4:45 am|