- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
48 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 48
What travellers are saying
- beautiful beach ..safe and enjoyable.During the week not too busy before lunchtime.weekend get there before 10:00. no services there but nice snorkling and easy to get into.Written 27 June 2018This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This Bagni is really nice, the straff is supernice, the food and drinks are really good and the beach is perfect. Good value for your money at this Bagni. I really recommend it!
The staff var so helpful with everything, and recommended places to go and see in Finale.Written 10 September 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Great place to relax... Sandy Beach with clean water... Avoid the over crowded August and beware the parking penalty. I suggest not to drive but take bus nr 4 from Sabine and finale ligureWritten 28 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Excellent personal attention by management, best beach to visit in Finale Ligure.
Service includes drinks and snacks under beach umbrella by simple app request.
Restaurant serves nice and light meals.
Covid hygiene is very well organized by regulating maximum people allowed on the beach premises.
Pre reservation by telephone recommended, especially on Saturdays and Sundays in June, July and August.Written 25 June 2021
- Super-friendly staff, just sit diwn and relax! We appreciated the playground for kids, the sheltered area that enables beach view & feeling even in cold or windy days.Written 26 April 2017
- I came to the beach and restaurant both were very very nice! I also brought my small dog and was very well received!Written 9 September 2016
- We spent here almost one week at Finale Ligue. Very beautiful island and beautiful food. However, if you want to find the best one there you need to make reserve at lease two days in advanced, otherwise you could find it. A worth place to visitWritten 6 September 2019
- Lovely spot to stop for a coffee. Children can play on the gym equipment while adults enjoy a coffee in peace.Written 6 April 2018
- The beach is very clean and the water is crystal clean! Not very windy, chilling waves.
The entrance is 5 euro and also the parking is 15 euro per day. Very busy, limited parking. if coming after 11 am , almost impossible to find the parking.
The beach has one bar with some snacks and free toilets and showers.
The beach is kids friendly:)Written 22 August 2017
- Very professional and kind-hearted family running the place. Very attentive, don't mind you just order a coffee instead of a meal. Clean WC. Good for a nice little meal. Accessible from the parking in Varigotti.Written 20 July 2015
- this is a peuble and sandy beach, beach chair start at 20 euros, 3 rd row and 30 euros first row. they have restaurant exactly there.Written 15 July 2019
- The beach is really narrow, but Bagni Mariella managed to squeeze a very good service from the little estate they have. Open all year. Service good lunch options. Offering windsurfing classes. A bit expensive and space is really tight.Written 1 June 2017
Frequently Asked Questions about Finale Ligure
- These are the most romantic places for outdoor activities in Finale Ligure:See more romantic outdoor activities in Finale Ligure on Tripadvisor