Multi-day Tours • 4WD, ATV & Off-Road Tours
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
88 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 88
What travellers are saying
- Jebel Akhdar is one of the best place to visit.
its bit challenging the place yet was so beautiful.
Thank you Oman Landscape Tours for this amazing Tours.
Indeed I highly recommended to everyone.Written 12 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I booked the tour in Salalah and the tour guide Said Al-Raud was an amazing person who delivered the professional tour, shared a lot of interesting information. I was picked up from the hotel on time, drove to the mauntains. I heard so many interesting stories, just wanted to remember everything. It was raining the whole day but it did not stop us from walking and driving.He treated us with local food and for the first time I ate the camel meat. Said was very attentive, caring and professional. I really recommend this agency and Mr. Said to everyone who wants to get to know Salalah and hear the native stories. Thank you Said for the unforgettable experience and nice tour. Thanks to the whole team who organized and assisted me. Will definitely come back
Written 10 July 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- He organized such a best tour for us. 6 Dyas round trip. He gives us free entrance to Nizwa fort and give us extra time n Souq. we paid for silver jewelry and we didn't have cash we used his card he is such a very gentleman person thanx Charan JaiminiWritten 27 October 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Greetings All,
We would like to thank you all for a fantastic day visiting both Al Shab and Mibam Wadies. It was really nice and my family (Deema, Zainab and Hashim) enjoyed it very much. Nasser was of great help and knowledgeable about the area. His attention to the fine details is absolutely fantastic. We have enjoyed every part of our trip and we had a great time.
We are definitely going to come back for more adventures.
Thanks dear Abdullah for organizing a wonderful trip,
GhaziWritten 23 October 2021
- Good transfer service from Nizwa to Alila, reliable and on time driver, friendly and good communication.Written 1 March 2022
- We got in contact with Saad at SightsTours through NomadTours and were super satisfied! The price was very good and the advice was great! The car was good for the mountains, but next time we would take a class better! Next time again!Written 18 May 2022
- It was really really amazing. He was so nice and our kids were so happy to get this experience. We definitely come back!Written 8 August 2022
- We had two wonderful tours with Ibrahim over a weekend in Muscat.
The half day city tour was detailed and well explained, giving us a very good insight of Muscat.
The full day tour to Wadi Tiwi and Bimmah Sinkhole was a mesmerising experience.
Shukran jazilan Ibrahim for the amazing memories, the truthful (food) experiences, for your kindness and hospitality.
I wholeheartedly recommend discovering Oman with Nasser and Ibrahim. One can trust them to cater the perfect personalised tour to discover this beautiful country.Written 3 July 2022
- I only used the taxi from airport. The driver was very pleasant and informative. We had a rental car after so no other need or excursion picked you up from hotel.Written 14 January 2022
- Round in Oman made our holiday simply SPECIAL! Ned, our guide , is well prepared and he is very acknowledged about the history of his country. made us fall in love with his country and we can't wait to come back to Oman to visit all the places we haven't seen yet . Thanks from the bottom of my heart.Written 23 February 2020
- It has already been my second experience with Golden Higlands in Oman (the first time was in 2015) and both times the company provided a truly excellent logistical base for both real geological fieldwork in rather remote areas and for geological sightseeing in this beautiful country. Hence I can warmly recommend Mansur and his very friendly team for all those (geologists and everybody else) who want to explore the Sultanate of Oman in all its beauty and its topographic complexities.
Dominik Letsch, Zurich (Switzerland)Written 6 December 2021
- Khalid was very friendly and proffesional when it came to diving.
We had an amazing experience with dives, also discovery dives and would definately recomend this company for diving trip.Written 21 April 2022
- We had a private tour for eight days offroad through the Sultanat with Zahara tours.
Yahya Al Belushi was an excellent driver . He has also a great knowlege about history, culture and nature of Oman. Every day was an other highlight: narrow gorge, beautiful and exciting wadis
high mountains, desert, oasis .....
It was a pleasure for us all the day with this kindly omani!
Elisabeth and Manfred AustriaWritten 20 March 2020
- Great day trip from Muscat! I got to explore Jebel Shams and Bahla Fort, and it was a wonderful experience. I would love to come back and do a camping tour! Highly recommend for solo or group travelersWritten 23 February 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Muscat
- These experiences are best for transportation in Muscat:
- Private Transportation from Muscat to Dubai
- Transfer from Muscat airport or from the hotel to the airport
- Transfer from the airport to green Mountain
- Private Transfer From Muscat To Wadi Shab And Back
- Evening Tour in Muscat
- These are the best places for budget-friendly transportation in Muscat:See more budget-friendly transportation in Muscat on Tripadvisor