- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
What travellers are saying
- Lots of clothing and footwear booths to check out…..Worth the visit. Friendly vendors. A great way to spend a morning…..Written 29 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- This is not shopping mall, just a few shops. an only positive parking along the street were free as season-offpeakWritten 13 October 2019This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We walked by this lovely place on our way to see the Leaning Tower of Pisa and we decided after our trip to the Campo, to come back for a glass of wine.
We sat outside in the evening sun and ordered 2 glasses of lovely local red wine! Whilst we were there, the owner bought out some lovely nibbles to accompany our wine and we were very impressed with the selection and felt bad that we couldn't eat everything! We had little olive oil drizzled crisps, to nut/biscuit chunks, to cheese and a sweet nougat type sweet! All very yummy and all included in the price!
You could also have drinks; teas, coffees, and a variety of sandwiches, all at resaonable prices.
It was a very welcoming place and a shop that showed local talent of art and photography. Whilst we were there a young man was assembling his photographs for display and it was very nice to see local talent being put on show.
A lovely little find and we are so glad that we went back and spent some time there, it really made our evening.Written 5 April 2012This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Perfect for a rainy day or moment of tranquility aming the hustle and bustle of traveling. Restore your senses with a stop in this small shop near the leaning tower of Pisa. Offers natural products, including lotions and wide variety of teas. I bought these products for my dry and tired skin, and they were remarkably rejuvenating!Written 26 April 2019
- We stopped here for a pasta dish and a glass of wine in the evening and found the meal to be OK but nothing special. We were the only people there and we ate outside which was quite pleasant.Written 26 May 2016
- Fantastic private guided trip by Petra and Giuseppe to CinqueTerre, very knowledgeable on area and took us to fabulous restaurant. Would definitely recommend a private tour over large bus tour.Written 5 June 2022