- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
Showing results 1-30 of 150
What travellers are saying
- We have the most amazing 5 hours there, girls are great, friendly, professional. Best massage and facial. All care taken with covid. Would highly recommendWritten 13 March 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A very special place with great service. The staff was extremely friendly and welcoming. The spa is kept very clean. We had a relaxing couple massage done by Mery and Chiara, it was just great. If you want to experience some relaxing hours in a unique place, I highly recommend this place.Written 6 November 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Lovely Sauna experience in this beautiful health SPA. Great service and friendly staffs. Highly recommended to anyone who wants to have some rest time and detoxing moments. We had 1.5 hours of Sauna, Steam Room and Jacuzzi. We were served with some nice Prosecco and snack at the end of the section. In conclusion, decent service with great prices. Highly recommended.Written 27 December 2021This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- in the middle of the town center and shopping district, and close to most major hotels, it provides a nice hammam experience to get some rest with a choice of massageWritten 10 March 2020
- So nice! Unexpectedly, my friend and I found ourselves with time on our hands on the last day of our cycling trip while in Trapani. Our hotel recommended another spa but they were completely booked. We found Salus Spa ourselves and it was wonderful! They went out of their way to accommodate us and even opened an hour early so that we could get our treatments. Our esthetician was lovely and did a great job with my friend's pedicure and I really enjoyed my facial. And the entire spa was nicely decorated and extremely clean. I highly recommend you visit Salus Spa if you are in Trapani, Sicily!Written 4 October 2019
- The masseuses rub very deeply and were very caring throughout. I was so relaxed that I nearly fell asleep. I also scheduled a follow up the very next day since I enjoyed it so much, give it a shot its definitely worth it !Written 6 November 2022
- We spent four wonderful nights at the Baglio Basile, a large family ranging from 1yr to 79yrs. The hotel is beautiful, large but well laid out. The rooms are lovely and clean and all the meals are all buffet and delicious, despite the quantity. The Maitre d’ was such a kind, elegant and professional man and made every meal special.
The spa is incredible, you really lose yourself down there and three of us had massages. Roberta and Pamela were amazing!
We felt such warmth and hospitality from all members of staff, from Giuseppe, Gianluca and all staff at the concierge, the entertainment team, waiters and Valeria and her team at the spa,
I would highly recommend visiting, especially during the week when it’s quieterWritten 14 June 2019
- This was an incredible oasis in the middle of a busy city. Since we didn’t get a lot of nature this trip, we wanted a place where we could lie down and relax.
The private room gave us that in the form of a sauna, a hot tub, a couples massage, and snacks along the way.
The host of this place has thought of everything to make you unwind. We’d highly recommend it.Written 12 January 2018
- This is a really rustic cute hotel - lots of space and thermal pool
Alejandro the manager was so kind and helpful and it’s very central
Rather large rooms with air con and cute breakfast at their restaurant
Love the cool vibe and peaceful surroundingsWritten 18 September 2020
- This hotel is at most half an hour's walk from the main attractions of central Palermo, so we did not regret our choice, especially as were were upgraded to a huge suite. The rooftop terrace is a great place to enjoy breakfast and an early evening gin and tonic too! Huge comfortable bed and nice big bath were also big pluses. But there were some irritations: the key system is temperamental and we could never be sure of getting into our room without a visit to reception; breakfast was supposed to run until 11, but scrambled egg and bacon ran out well before - by 10 on most days; the breakfast waiter would not make me a fresh cappucino and there was only a machine. Having said that the breakfast choice was much better than you usually get in Italian hotels, and there were plenty of healthy options in addition to some very good pastries, ham, cheese, etc, etc. The rooms are a little dark, but that is an almost inevitable price to pay for a central location, and the spacious rooms more than compensated. Very good wi-fi indeed.Written 20 October 2015
- This hotel is situated in sports area.
So for a holidah with the family I will not rake this one. But when you are in to sport then you are on the wright place.
Rooms are really nice pretty new.
To visit Etna you are also good located.Written 9 May 2017
- I came here after seeing this was on TripAdvisor. It seems that many locals don’t know about this place. The taxi cab had to consult with another to figure out where this place is. Anyway, we got there early, at opening. The place was empty and we had the place to ourselves for at least the first hour of operation, which is great! Very new and clean and decent prices if you ask me, but I’m from NYC so I’m probably used to higher prices.
This beautiful oasis has a number of various size pools of different sizes, with diverse massaging hydrojets that you can turn on when you like. Lots of chaise lounge seating available and even a hot sauna steam room. We were there just for a morning session but my kid was enjoying herself so much that she asked if we could stay the afternoon as well. So we did, at an additional cost since we paid for only the morning. We got some light fare from their caffe, which was fine. The owner was very hospitable and was kind enough to drive us back to town to catch our hydrofoil back to Stromboli.
Beware, the hydrofoils can cancel their scheduled trips, like ours did. Luckily, we caught the last ship (making local stops) going to Stromboli but it was a 4-hour trip compared to a 1.5-hour hydrofoil trip.Written 14 February 2018
Frequently Asked Questions about Sicily
- These are the best places for kid-friendly spas & wellness in Sicily:See more spas & wellness for children in Sicily on Tripadvisor