- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
31 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 31
What travellers are saying
- Drink, drink, every Kind of drink in a nice place in the center of Regensurg. Often full of people. Really full!Written 26 December 2018
- This is the best place in Regensburg if you just wish to sit on the terrace of a bar, have some drinks and just watch people passing by. Chin-Chin is located in the middle of a pedestrian street so the atmosphere is always changing.
Staff is amazing, food is excellent and the drinks are also great.
We sat on the terrace from 15.30 to 23.00 and time was just flying.
I can only recommend this place!Written 2 August 2022
- Cappuccino was excellent and services super friendly. Good location. Highly recommend for solo traveler.Written 31 March 2021
- During the Christmas market we were looking for a free place where we could have a cup of coffee and here we found it. The coffee was good, the waiters were nice and fast, and the environment was friendly.Written 3 January 2018
- Amaizing ambient, friendly staff, awesome dishes, delicious wine & cocktails!
Good placed for parties, celebrations or family reunions.
Always feeling special being here.Written 18 March 2016
- It is a small place, but a good one to close the night as it stays open until 4am. Good beer, lots of people.Written 14 April 2018
- The bar is really compact in side. It has friendly staff and a great atmosphere. The drinks range from beers to cocktails and pretty much everything you can imagine in between. If your in town I would recommend here!Written 30 December 2016
- Top friendly bar serving good food ! Great Irish pub , friendly staff , good food ! What more could you want ! Buzzing place to be , we had a great night 👍Written 12 August 2022
- Stayed here for couple of beers at one pm onwards. Many sit in for coffee or wine. Great service and better to sit outside.Written 29 March 2019
- A very good beer bar. 18 beers and one cider on tap. And who knows how many bottled. Very good selection of local craft beers. The interior is very cool. There was live music on a Thursday evening. Very competent and friendly service. Recommended.Written 23 March 2018
- Before going to Regensburg I did some research and liked the look of this cocktail bar. It seemed like an interesting location and it gets good reviews.
So the first thing I didn't like is that all the tables are really high with bar stools and there was only one small area with a couple of couches (they were taken).
So as a petite person, I didn't really feel comfortable.
Perusing the menu, I noticed that all the gin drinks were with the same gin. So I asked the barback whether they had any other gins. He waved towards the bar and said, yes, all of those as you can see. Well, no, actually I couldn't because it was too dark and too far away for me to read the labels. He was then able to list them and I had a G&T with the gin of my choice.
Around 5 to 9 he came around and told us that happy hour was ending in 5 minutes and asked whether we wanted anything else. As we were both still working on our drinks we said no. Don't get me wrong, he was friendly.
I appreciate attentive service but really, after that, he came around way too often even for my taste. Tone it down. It will not make me order more drinks.
It would be nice to see all the gins and other spirits listed on the menu. And not just the house brands.
I saw lots of other cocktail bars and next time I'll try another one.Written 13 February 2018
- A decent pub on a side street.
The drinks and service here were very good and the staff were helpful.Written 24 August 2021
Frequently Asked Questions about Regensburg
- These are the best places for couples seeking nightlife in Regensburg:See more nightlife for couples in Regensburg on Tripadvisor