- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
3 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- We were hired at an event at the Phoenix Gardens in London. As a country gal, this little oasis of tranquility in the heart of the metropolis made me feel quite at home.
The team of volunteers who keep this garden are to be commended as its wonderfully kept.
Highly recommended for a "time out" visit.Written 6 July 2022
- Found ourselves with an hour to spare and decided to have a look round, was quite an emotional experience as the friends we were with found a memorial to their cousin who was a star in the West End and passed away in the early 90’s.
What an amazing hour to spend wandering around and just taking it all in and the memories of so many actors. Just wandering around the area behind the church and reading the detail on the benches was so peaceful.Written 17 February 2022
- This is another of Central London’s many gardens, but one so small you can very easily miss it. There’s some limited seating at the Drury Lane side, behind which is like a curtain of mature trees through which you can just see a children’s playground with a variety of brightly coloured equipment. There are gated paths down either side, which allow people to walk through from Drury Lane to the street running parallel with it. A great facility for the local community.Written 5 July 2019