- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
21 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- Beautiful island. White sand beach. Clear blue, warm sea, water. No one hassles you to buy anything. Quiet but enough people for fun.Written 9 January 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We landed on Long Set Beach and feel so lucky!
Beach Walk is our hotel--LOVE IT. Best people.
Beach is white sand for a mile or 2? Fantastic.Written 2 March 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- A wonderful stay at this resort. Family deluxe garden bungalow had two separate rooms and ensuite facilities. Travelled with adult son. It was a wonderful spot with a gorgeous quiet beach. Resort prices were high in relation to other places we visited, but they have the monopoly when taking card payments on the island.Written 28 February 2023This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you don't know what to do on Koh Rong, this is one of the places. Privat zoo on the way to Police beach. There are exotic plants and some animales. The visit is about 20-30 min. The theritory is in the jungle so you will need anty mosquitoes repelentWritten 31 May 2017
- First stop off in Koh Rong. Nice bungalows, great views. Run by a friendly family. We were offered a transport service from the pier which was really appreciated. We were also able to rent a moped from the family at a discounted rate to get out and explore the area. Stayed for 3 nights and swam with plankton, saw a fire show, and took a snorkelling tour. Great location although a little difficult to get out and about without a moped.Written 28 February 2023
- We decided to walk from Koh Tuch beach. It took us about an hour each way along the gravel road along the coast. You could rent your own scooter for about $20 a day or pay scooter taxi - not sure how much they cost. Recommend going early as it is very hot amd sunny. Remember to take water and a hat. We didn't walk to far end of Long Beach where fishing village is located. Nice beach with white sands and clear blue waters. Had a swim and headed back for our walk.Written 25 February 2020
- It was most likely the time of year we were visiting, but the price was quite high and there were very few people attending. Drinks were expensive and you has to pay to rent the plastic cup. The DJ was okay, but there were very few people on the dance floor. It is also quite far on the end of the island, but is a fine walk with a flashlight, at night.Written 5 August 2019
- The hostel is clean and well presented (if only it had WiFi It would be worth the $5) No reception so you have to catch the one guy who works there to check in or extend. Mosquito nets had no holes and some towels were provided. The bar plays bad Cambodian music (not only the karaoke is bad) it ends by 11 so its one of the quieter places on the island but it seems strange they don't want to attract tourists but is a proper family place.Written 27 January 2017
- Good experience . Friendly and warm folks! Loved the dive boat! So 20th century. The diving was not the most amazing - visibility was variable and limited stuff to see. But I dived for 2 days with the and was very happy . Would recomendWritten 12 August 2023
- Great way to spend your time on Koh Rong. We did the 2.5hr session with Johnny and it was excellent. He took us on a good route and to some stunning beaches. Johnny and Nigel who run the quads are both very friendly and helpful guys. When we missed our boat back to Sihanoukville later that day, Johnny and Nigel did everything they could to accommodate and look after us.Written 2 February 2020
- My friends and I went on a fishing expedition with Adventure Adam and greatly enjoyed it! There was a great sense of community. Also, Long Set beach is beautiful with white sand and warm ocean water (for an Oregonian, West coast of America, this was an amazing treat.) Will definitely go again!Written 11 June 2020
- Had the best time of my life with these pirates 😄😄 very kind and family friendly. I would recommend this to anyone!!!!! Oh one more thing, the views are to die for!
Peace to the pirates 😋Written 10 March 2020
- What an experience! All I wanted to do was go for one dive but hen I ended up qualifying my open water! So much fun! Great people to assist and teach beginners, intermediates and experienced! Great dive spots around the islands of Cambodia! Definitely worth it! Experience the beauty of underwater Cambodia!Written 23 April 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Koh Rong
- The most popular things to do in Koh Rong with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Koh Rong on Tripadvisor
Koh Rong Attractions Information