- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
92 places sorted by traveller favourites
Showing results 1-30 of 92
What travellers are saying
- We arrived early before the predicted bore time and caught the bore as it passed by a little early. It was well worth a look.Written 28 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We try to visit this zoo at least once or twice a year. They host special events like Boo in the Zoo and Zoo Lights that keep visitors coming back over and over again.Written 23 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- If you are looking for green space but also playgrounds, splash pad, trails, and a pool, this is the place to go in Moncton.Written 23 October 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We were a group of 8 people aged from 10 to 45 years old and every one loved it!!! The 3 youngest were a little scare at the begining, but they finished with aa awesome sense of accomplisment and success!Written 23 August 2022
- This beautiful artwork memorializes a tragic event in the city. Each statue holds personal elements from each man's life.Written 23 October 2022
- Beautiful outdoor sitting area overlooking the vineyards and town below. Large selection of wines but we struggled to find ones we liked. We did find one Rose (Marquette Rose) and one white OC Osceola that we liked. We preferred the wines at Latitude 45 winery but you can’t beat the atmosphere at Magnetic Winery. Our server was fabulous! Overall would recommend.Written 7 August 2022
- This little jewel is just north of the city, but far enough to make you forget the city even exists. It has a great range of trails running through it, along with a large lake in the middle of it. Bike paths take you too it also. Great for biking, bird watching, etc...Written 12 April 2022
- Went here as a stop-gap while waiting to check in nearby.....really enjoyed it and found it interesting. A well laid out museum with lots of interactive exhibitions. Would recommend a visit.Written 25 July 2022
- Had a good day with the Mrs here at Magic Mountain Splash Zone. It is quite a workout constantly having to climb a small mountain to ride each slide, but needs must! I would highly recommend wet shoes as the ground on a hot day will burn the soles of your feet and is very rough and bumpy and with all the walking around our feet were wrecked by the end of the day. All things considered though it was absolutely worth it.
Kamikaze and Torpedo were particular highlights. Also worth mentioning the park wasn't all that busy on June 26th when we went so might be a worse experience if it was.Written 8 July 2022
- it is really a pleasure walking there. the view is awesome and relaxing. if you have a dog that is a top spot.Written 4 September 2022
- An wonderfully designed and though out interpretation centre dedicated to the Acadian people of the 21st century. Housed in the, still operational, Notre-Dame-de-L’Assomption cathedral, innovative technology is used to tell the Acadian story of the region. This was definitely the highlight of my visit to Moncton!
My guide, Ginette Pellerin, was incredibly knowledgeable and it turned out she also created a film, “ON A BÂTI UNE CATHÉDRALE”, about the cathedral and its Acadian history! That film started the ball rolling to preserve the cathedral.
A very worthy project to not only preserve the church and its unique architectural aspects but also as a monument to the Acadian people and their heritage.Written 21 September 2022
- We were there for the buffet for a mediocre experience. Some things could improve on the plate. The service however was stellarWritten 11 April 2022
- Excellent theater and diverse offer! Loved the show, the sound was nice! The theater is amazingly beautiful!Written 7 August 2020
- If you are curious about Acadians and their history, the Acadian Museum is the place to visit. Take it from an Acadian. By the way, our Ancestors arrived in North America in 1604. May I also suggest the Assumption Cathedral on St George Street in Moncton NB as another monument to Acadians.Written 8 August 2019
- 6$ to roll down a hill and that isin't saying much. One car was coming down the wrong side of the road and could have caused and accident. Instructions are clearly given but not everyone is a good driver. Some don't have the skill to keep a car steady while rolling backward and we had almost witnessed a crash due to one car swerving right and left.Written 24 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Moncton
Moncton Attractions Information
|Local Time||Friday 4:59 AM|