Scuba & Snorkelling • Kayaking & Canoeing
- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
12 places sorted by traveller favourites
What travellers are saying
- You may think you are in the wrong place when you show up for this tour, but just look for the white pickup truck. If I could give our Kayak tour with RJ 6 stars, I would! The best tours are not with the big tour companies but rather with the individual locals. RJ gave us an intimate tour of Savaneta including things we never knew about the island. He is very caring for his environment and we left with an additional appreciation of Aruba and the local culture.Written 7 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- Did a Discover Scuba dive with Orsi and she was incredible! A few in our group were going for their first time, and she did a fantastic job explaining the basics and making everyone feel comfortable. She was highly attentive throughout the dive and we saw a lot of beautiful areas! The dive included three areas of a shipwreck, and we saw bountiful amounts of coral and sea life. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!Written 14 January 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- We really enjoyed ourselves in our 1 hour SUP session, we were greeted by the instructor and after the session we had some mango from his garden and a refreshing drink ( great way to end it )Written 17 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- My boyfriend and I had a blast. We are considered beginners at Kayaking but Luis made us feel very comfortable. It was only about an hour but I had a blast and will definitely come back and recommend.Written 29 February 2020
- We booked the guided ATV/UTV tour. Our guide was Kenny! We had a blast! Kenny kept everyone engaged and made the excursion a lot of fun. It was my first time riding an atv so there were times he waited fit me to catch up! Great tour guide great experience!Written 16 July 2022
- Same company as Aruba Kayaking Adventure, but they don't have a Trip Advisor page yet. Our guide was a local gentleman with a great knowledge of the geography, flora, fauna, and overall culture of Aruba. We had a beautiful 3 mile hike though the Arikok National Park.
We saw some nice bodies of water and welcomed the shade and cooler temperatures of a mangrove. The was plenty of wildlife to see and birds galore, even animal tracks in the soft mud. As we walked through the semi arid climate we ended up on top of a small mountain overlooking Aruba. This was absolutely beautiful. This area was used to smelt gold and is now a protected monument where you can enjoy the ruins of past.
This was a splendid adventure!Written 17 May 2020
- I would recomended the shack always..
The staff is very professional, funny and very representative for the aruba...
they have a lot of knowledge of the island.
Two wonderful hours of tour in mangel halto beautiful view and clear water; the tour is very child friendly and relaxing..
Perfect time for a reasonable price
Thank the shack and shanon see you soon 🇦🇼Written 19 June 2019
- Jeff and Eddie are awesome! Captain Norman is an amazing fisherman! After a beautiful morning of fishing Captain Norman took us to a restaurant which prepared our catch of the day for us to enjoy as a delicious meal! The fishing and boat ride were a once in a life time experience! Norman is amazing! Jet skiing topped off the vacation!Written 20 June 2022
- This was an awesome experience!!
We were a group of 6 adults, and had so much fun. Our guides were brilliant, extremely professional but also a lot of fun. We had a blast kayaking around Mango Halto and exploring the Mangroves, and stopping off for a snorkel. They even provided ice tea and snacks. Can't recommend them enough. The prices too were extremely reasonable :)Written 5 July 2021
- We chose to rent from Ocean Faith simply because they were the company closest to our palapa. We did parasailing, rented a Hobiecat, and rented two paddle boards. It’s for the latter that I want to give them props. My daughter and I got swept way out by Aruba’s strong wind but the folks at Ocean Faith were paying attention and sent a boat out to rescue us. One of the boards then escaped from being tied up to the boat and the guy had to go out and retrieve it. He certainly got his exercise in. We are very grateful to them. I don’t recommend renting paddle boards, but you’ll be in good hands with Ocean Faith for your other water fun!Written 26 December 2019
- I visited Aruba for the first time in march. Sando was my guide for island routes kayak/snorkel trip. He is very knowledgeable and patient. I had a great time. I highly recommend it.Written 12 March 2020
Frequently Asked Questions about Aruba
- These are the best places for kid-friendly kayaking & canoeing in Aruba:See more kayaking & canoeing for children in Aruba on Tripadvisor
- These are the best places for adventurous kayaking & canoeing in Aruba:See more adventurous kayaking & canoeing in Aruba on Tripadvisor