Popular things to do
- Half-day Tours
- 4WD Tours
- Geologic Formations
- Historic Sites
- Ports of Call Tours
- Bus Tours
- Points of Interest & Landmarks
- Self-guided Tours
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Hiking Tours
- Day Cruises
- Scuba Diving
- Sporting Events
- Airport & Hotel Transfers
- Likely to Sell Out
- Top Picks
- Luxury & Special Occasions
- Special Offers
- Yoga Classes
- Weddings & Honeymoons
- Shopping Passes & Offers
- Water Parks
- Family Friendly
Top Attractions in Aruba
Admission tickets from HK$41.26
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.
What travellers are saying
- Best day renting a cabana on the island. Totally relaxing and so beautiful. If you can’t get a cabana the island does have regular beach etc. it’s just breathtaking.Written 15 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I really enjoyed the tour it was short and very interesting. I took time after the tour to go through the museum and do a little shopping. I used some of their burn gel after I spent too much time in the sun snorkeling. It worked great for me.Written 9 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- What a relaxing informative break from the sun and sand. The guides are friendly and knowledgeable, the entrance fee is low, and the butterflies are breathtaking. We even went back a second time on our last day of vacation to spend more time with the butterflies after checking out of our hotel.Written 10 August 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
- I have read and seen some negative feedback which is understandable in some cases due to misinformation.
From our experience however we thoroughly enjoyed it. The Sea Trek on De Palm island was out of this world and the instructors and divers were brilliant!!
The premium seating is the flamingo beach and we were pre-warned of this by our TUI rep so if your after flamingos pay for the premium seating.
Miranda our server was very good and attentive in our seating block and we were able to be close to the flamingos and have photos.
Only areas for improvement in our opinions is the changing facilities/toilets could be expanded as it is crowded and everyone uses a very limited facility which on the day was quite unpleasant and dirty.Written 26 July 2022
- What makes Eagle beach so great is that it isn't crowded, there are no rocks or coral, and the sand goes on forever! Light on commerce which is nice for a more relaxed vibe.Written 15 August 2022
- Was a stop on our cruise so we went to Palm Beach.. It's absolutely beautiful, plenty of white sand beach with Crystal clear waters, it's calm on this side because if it being the West coast, the winds come from the north east keeping it pristine. There after plenty of water action to keep you busy or just grab a chair and be happy.
Places to eat and drink or take a walk down the beach to see all the hotels.
BeautifulWritten 15 August 2022
- We definitely enjoyed this experience, but be informed if you plan to actually go in (as opposed to watching others). Watch a YouTube video! Breath-taking shoreline views on the way to the pool. At the pool, there are steep, stone steps to climb down the hill & back up. The road to the N. Pool is extremely bone jarring, but we loved it. As a senior, I would NEVER attempt to rent a vehicle & drive it but some do (has to be a 4-wheel drive). We booked a jeep tour with a driver. He showed us how to sit on the rocks and slide into the pool as the rocks are mossy & slippery. If you aren't a strong swimmer, you can just hang on to the rocks. The current inside the pool pushes & pulls and tries to dislodge you! We laughed at ourselves and had a lot of fun, but it isn't easy. (Pool is 17 ft. deep.) I would discourage bringing kids under, maybe 8 or so, into the pool b/c of the currents.Written 12 August 2022
- This is a great little stop with a short trail up excellent views. This will be a 30 to 45 minute stop. You will need a car to access this site.Written 27 May 2022
- We absolutely loved Aruba! Friendly people, safe atmosphere, easy to get around, amazing food, amazing snorkeling. I have never seen more beautiful water.Written 11 July 2022
- We enjoyed seeing this wreck with Mermaid Dive Center. The water temperature was good and the current no so much.Written 6 October 2019
- It was good to get out, be active, and do something other than in the ocean.
This is about 20-40minute walk up the cement steps to an excellent view. The time it takes depends on how often you stop to look around and your physical shape. At the top you're at an electrical station. keep climbing around to the side for a better higher view but WATCH YOUR STEP! There are rocks and electrical cables.
It was fun to see the goats perched at the top as we walked.
Go very early as it gets hot as soon as the sun rises. We arrived shortly after sunrise. Bring bug spray!Written 9 August 2022
- My wife and I took in a visit to the rock as part of an island tour and enjoyed the short stop off. Our tour guide provided an interesting insight into this natural wonder. Strange experience ascending to top and admiring the view. Very windy and quite difficult to navigate. Interesting experience nevertheless.Written 10 April 2022
- This is a great way to see the desert in Aruba. It's $5 a person to climb to the top. It's worth the climb though since the views are incredible!Written 10 June 2022
- Excellent value! Donkey’s, ducks, emu, geese, turkey, peacocks, goats, lambs, llama, camel, tropical birds that’s say “hello”, turtles, tortoises, horses, monkeys (very bad monkeys), deer, bunnies, Guinea pigs, boas, pythons, and one cow! Kill two and half hours here with the kids. We met young Keanu (who was on summer break) who helped show us around.Written 22 July 2022
- Lots of palapas and rentals available on this beach. Very shallow calm water, very relaxing. A bit further out- for the snorkeling there is a rough current to the left of the middle “opening “ many great fish to see, but you should only venture there if you’re a strong swimmer. Too many parents letting their small children gravitate there then having issues. Beautiful beach.Written 8 August 2022
Frequently Asked Questions about Aruba
- The best day trips from Aruba according to Tripadvisor travellers are:
- Island Ultimate Jeep Safari in Aruba
- Aruba Full-Island Tour
- 4 Seater Utv Rental
- Aruba Private Luxury Boat Tours - Up To 10 People
- Natural Pool, Cliff Jumping & North Coast explorer by UTV