- Traveller favouritesThings to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
- Traveller rankingHighest rated attractions on Tripadvisor, based on traveller reviews.
4 places sorted by traveller favourites
Things to do ranked using Tripadvisor data including reviews, ratings, photos, and popularity.
What travellers are saying
- It is really good beach and would rate it even excellent if on 10min by car you could not get a better one :)
Still, clear water, sandy beach and you can get served by the local restaurants /price a bit expensive compare with the taverns in the night/.Written 8 January 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- It was a nice experience! I reccomend to try this if you are nearby cause it's really funny but still relaxing. If you are looking for something more challenging you can even return back to your car upstream with the kayak which was a bit tough for me.Written 27 May 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- Enjoyed a lovely trip on the Ammoudia boat to Paxos and Anti-Paxos in August. A full day excusion commencing at Parga and then a full day around the two islands enjoying swimming through clear waters and through caves with the able assistance of the crew who are all very knowledgeable and helpful. As the boat is slightly smaller than other boats to the islands it enables the boat to get closer to the various vantage points on the trip. The trip ended with a two hour stay at Gaios which enabled you to have a relaxing drink or meal. Would recommend to anyone staying in Parga or Ammoudia.Written 26 August 2020This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
- We had fsbulous time on the river with our quide Tasos (a certified quide). We received excellent training for handling of the kayak. The river which is part of Natura area is tranquil and beautiful. Τasos showed us many kind of wildlife. We especially liked the lively beavers and small birds. We also valued our guide telling us many interesting classical Greek legends related to the river and to the various wildlife. It was very convenient to arrive with Ktel minibus from Parga (the one to Ammoudia and Acheron river with twice daily departures from Parga) which on demand stopped right next to the kayaking starting point a little up the river from Ammoudia. We finnished the drafting in Ammoudia where we hade some nice time before we were picked up by Ktel minibus (it stops near Taverna Poseidon. After the trip Τάσος also sent some perfect pictures which he took when we were on the river. We highly recommend the Dragonfly Kayaking! We had a basic tour (not the extended one) which was just perfect.Written 24 June 2022This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Frequently Asked Questions about Ammoudia
- The most popular things to do in Ammoudia with children according to Tripadvisor travellers are:See all kid friendly things to do in Ammoudia on Tripadvisor